My Old Warehouse

MausAss

I Got a Custom User Title
Joined
May 1, 2013
Posts
6,694
The old warehouse

The warehouse is completely empty besides a couple of chairs. No food is available and there's nothing to drink besides tap water. Still it's a good place to store ideas and there's a lot of empty space. I'm thinking of installing a fridge, that way I can at least offer a couple of cold beers to potential visitors.

I don't bother locking it, since I am incredibly trusting and naive. It also helps that the place is a dump and the only thing of value in here are my ideas.

Feel free to stop by, but let me just give you a warning first. The place is freezing during the winter and the heat is unbearable during the summer. The lighting is pretty bad too and the place is far from clean. I know there's a broom somewhere, since I have a distinct memory of how I planned to use it.

Mostly it's just a place to store stuff I write, but if you want to stop by an old warehouse you're more than welcome to do so.
 
If you are interested in any of my ideas, then send me a pm. If you got an idea of your own and want to do it with me, then make sure to pm me.

Here are my ideas that currently lack a co-writer:

She isn't right for you:

David was on the fast track to success; he had a nice Christian girlfriend, good grades and he usually stayed away from trouble. But what no one knew was that his life and even his girlfriend bored him. He needed a change; he didn’t want to be the perfect guy anymore. That's when he met her at a party; the school's slut. She was a bad girl, the polar opposite of his girlfriend and just what he needed.

A guy he barely knew just fucked her and was proudly telling him that he'd just banged the school slut. The guy didn’t even care if she heard or not. When David saw her he knew that he had to have her. The only question was: How much of his bright future was he willing to throw away just to be with her?

I don’t want David to save her; I want her to corrupt him. I want him to throw away all he worked for just to be with her. Why she does it? I got some ideas if you want to discuss it, but ultimately it’s up to you to make up her motives.

Link to opening post: She isn’t right for you


Innocence lost:

It’s a story about a girl who has just run away from a sect/cult, where she has lived a very sheltered life. She doesn't know much about sex, how little or how much is up to you. A reason for why she runs away could be that they wanted her to marry a much older man that disgusted her or it could be another reason if you prefer that.

Either way she doesn't get far, its winter, its cold and she doesn't know where to go. That's when my character finds her, sitting on the ground in an area not many people pass. He's a young college student who lives in one room apartment nearby. He isn't the nicest guy and he usually doesn't help beggars, but he sees that there’s something different about her. She looks so innocent and pure to him and he decides to help her and takes her back to his place to warm up. He doesn't plan to take of advantage of her initially, but the more he sees of, the more he wants her. There is only one bed in the apartment and he insists that they share it.

An idea as the story progresses is for her to agree to do some things that he wants to do in an effort to preserve her virginity. He promise her that as long as she agrees to please him in other ways, he won't take it from her. Of course one day, he decide to break that promise...

Link to opening post: Innocence Lost

First Love Never Dies:

They were high school sweethearts, but broke up when he left for college. Jason just left a note or said to her that he wanted to explore the college experience as a single. It was the only they he could go through with it.

They haven't seen each other since and now they meet at a party many years later. She is married to one of his college friends that just helped him land a great job. They are supposed to work together closely, but what happens when their old feelings start coming back.

Link to opening post: First Love Never Dies


Dinner party: Taken by Tanned_babe

It's a blind date story with a twist. (Don’t all stories have a twist nowadays, so it doesn't really say anything, but bear with me for just a second longer. The idea is still a bit of a cliché, but I think it got enough originality to make it interesting.) It's about two people being setup at a couples dinner party, they both hate blind dates and they both hate couples dinner parties. They are both unsuspecting when they arrive that they are being setup and get mad when they find out.

My character decides to act like a total ass towards his date and the first thing he says to her when they meet is:

"You seem like a bitch."

She answers with an insult of her own and from there on it escalates. Then they start trying to embarrass the other one in front all the guests. The enjoy seeing everyone’s reactions and it excites them to go further. They keep at until one of them says something bad enough to get them both kicked out. They then realize just how much fun they had hurling insults at each other and decide to take it from there.

They still hate the fact that they were being set up, but the chemistry made it too hard for them to resist it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top