The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight, Mars Science Lab lands!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif
 
Not related, but on my phone, that gif is so ungodly fast it made me laugh so abruptly I scared the hell out of my cat.
 
Ok then. :)
Now if I could explain that to Darth...


LT:
I do believe I was promised a voice message after what "I did to him" from ehubby.
It seems it's time for harassments.
 
Shit. I'll have to be up to 5am to get a ride to work since my car is in the shop till tomorrow evening. I hate 5am....
 
Haha.. hearing people talk about Cricket makes me think aliens saw baseball once, then went back to their home planet and tried to explain it to other people, and this is what they came up with.

Cricket is an easy game to understand. I dunno what you Americans have so much trouble with. Hell, you lot created Gridiron, so what's so tough about understanding Cricket?
 
The tumblr I found it on says its in sync with the average heart rate, and most people hear the "whump" of landing- which is actually you hearing your pulse in your ears.

I'm trying to figure out if it's legit.
Because once again I find myself holding my breath while doing it.


Why the hell do I do that at the dumbest times?

I felt the pulse in my ears, but didn't hear any sounds associated with it.
 
Anyone with half a brain hates 5am.. LOL

Right? *sighs* but it's a ride without taking the bus... I love my brother. I promised him chocolate chip cookies and a breakfast burrito for his trouble of having to wake up earlier.


Thanks SB! XD Nice.

Lily, your cat's name is Darth.

Sorry everyone, but Lily is my new favorite. Try to hold in your tears of unfathomable sadness.

Fuck! *starts plotting a way to become the next favorite. yes, she's that narcissistic.* ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top