Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if it's the cold medicine, ibuprofen or the whiskey chaser but I am punching the timeclock for tonight.

People fucking suck...My father is an asshole, someone called DHS on us...*shakes head and sighs* All is well though, except for the fact my dad is most likely out of the picture for Hunter and me as I found out a few things that made me get to the point that I hate him and no I don't feel the least bit sorry or guilty for taking his right to see Hunter away...*stops blabbing before she starts crying*

I know I've been whiney lately and I apologize, I promise it will get better and hopefully I will be back to my loveable self instead of more like the human version of Eeyore...

Last edited:
People fucking suck...My father is an asshole, someone called DHS on us...*shakes head and sighs* All is well though, except for the fact my dad is most likely out of the picture for Hunter and me as I found out a few things that made me get to the point that I hate him and no I don't feel the least bit sorry or guilty for taking his right to see Hunter away...*stops blabbing before she starts crying*

I know I've been whiney lately and I apologize, I promise it will get better and hopefully I will be back to my loveable self instead of more like the human version of Eeyore...

*warm hugs*:heart::heart::rose:

Hunter's latest picture is priceless. :kiss::kiss::kiss: Ms. D.

Hehe, thanks. Tomorrow I'm going to his nine month check up with him so we'll get to find out a whole heck of a lot about his weight and height and stuff. Just wait until I put up and AV of him in his little suit that he has...*grins ebilly* :kiss::kiss::kiss:

*hugs back* :heart::rose::kiss: Thanks babe, just needed to vent and I got that out so I should be better for a little while...*wrote in dear x thread so she didn't have to explain it multiple times if people asked*

You are welcome.:rose:
He is precious. :heart::heart:

He is, isn't he? Hehe. But I think he has a little cold right now...:(

BTW Hubby says hi. :kiss::heart::rose:

*pounces you hubby and hunter*:kiss::rose::heart: We so need to move closer so I can come get more baby snuggles! He just gets more adorable the older he gets. *hugs tight * for all the other crap. :(

Why don't we have a whining thread? :confused: I feel utterly terrible with this flu. My voice sounds like a cross between Wall-e and the exorcist. I fear looking in the mirror. My chest hurts. And my ears.

*whines more*

Why don't we have a whining thread? :confused: I feel utterly terrible with this flu. My voice sounds like a cross between Wall-e and the exorcist. I fear looking in the mirror. My chest hurts. And my ears.

*whines more*

*hugs you gently* that stuff is lethal this year. I send you mega healing vibes and lots of snuggles. :kiss::rose::heart:

Can I still be classified as an author if I haven't written anything new in months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back