Daddy Says So

Insecure? Are you blind? You have a beautiful body, and thank your Daddy for letting him share you with us.
 
Your Daddy is correct to disagree with you. Your body is amazing and you have nothing shy about or ashamed of.
 
gorgeous

daddy is definetly right here youu should listen wow you are hott cant wait for more
 
Greeneyes .. You are Gorgeous .. No need to feel insercure about Yourself !!!

attachment.php


I hope you continue to Post .. Need to keep Daddy happy ;)
 
There is an old saying

Daddy knows best. And greeneyes, your daddy is right. You're body is incredible. Enjoy the comments, and I hope your daddy continues to share you with us. Do you enjoy being exhibited?
 
Gorgeous

Insecurities are strange things. They often spring up with absolutely no foundation based on fact. Yours is one of those. You are beautiful. Thanks to you both for sharing.
 
Hi, my Daddy Dom has set me a task to do this because I am insecure about my body and he disagrees with my opinions.

If your Daddy ever decides to loan you out to strangers, I'll be waiting in the queue for my turn. You are gorgeous, no need for any kind of insecurities.
 
Daddy asked me to share photos of a game he likes me to play. I masturbate for five minutes on the hour every hour for as many hours as he says without being allowed to orgasm. I hope you like them.

Simply amazing!! Very sexy! If Daddy ever wants someone to lend you a hand, I'm willing and able!
 
Daddy asked me to share photos of a game he likes me to play. I masturbate for five minutes on the hour every hour for as many hours as he says without being allowed to orgasm. I hope you like them.

mmmmhhh... love the raised panty look as your fingers wander:D
 
Daddy is right. You have nothing to worry about your body, it is smoking hot!

As for your game. I think I would want to you to cum every hour. You would have to masturbate for at least 5 minutes. I'd love watching you squirm and move under your hand and hearing you moan. But I'd love to see you finish, scream in final ecstasy.
 
Your Daddy has very much the same idea as my Dominant :) don't you just love those tasks? ;)
You have nothing to worry about, you look fantastic.
Here's to you in mutual submission xxxxx
 
Seriously? Absolutley nothing to be insecure about. Yer a knock out. You could have any guy you want drueling at your feet. You got it - OWN IT!
 
Last edited:
Come on guys... you honestly think that a chick who looks like her is posting pics because she is insecure? Give me a break. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top