SE Wisconsin Masturbation Party

count me in...for the most part i am free during april and would love to get together with some beautiful people for some fun. i have no problem with a drive, just keep me informed of the weekend and the location if anyone is truly interested. i am in the chicago area, but have no problem driving, for i am new to the area and have been looking for something like this. keep me updated please.
 
Well, I'm think the best option right now would be to meet up with everyone at the Northern IL/Souther WI Lit-together in two weeks. Get friendly with everyone, get to know who really is who behind the words, etc... From there other get-togethers of various natures (Lit night out at a bar to a pasturbation party to a full blown orgy if those participating are comfortable).

First things first though.
 
can't make it to that....will be in cali....the rest of you have fun though....:kiss:
 
flawed_ethics said:
Well, I'm think the best option right now would be to meet up with everyone at the Northern IL/Souther WI Lit-together in two weeks. Get friendly with everyone, get to know who really is who behind the words, etc... From there other get-togethers of various natures (Lit night out at a bar to a pasturbation party to a full blown orgy if those participating are comfortable).

First things first though.


Good Idea Flawed!!!
 
count me in

Sounds like a great time! Please keep me updated. I am in the Gurnee area, and open most evenings (with notice):rose:
 
another Northern IL guy

If possible I would be pleased if I could be invited along to the next gathering. 21/swm I have pics I could e-mail
 
A-nonimous said:
When and where?
That is the question, isn't it?

It doesn't look like there is a plan right now. For a masturbation party anyways. A simple get-to-know-each-other seems to be the way to get things accomplished. After all, you wouldn't want to get together with total strangers only to find out it's ten 400lb hairy guys who just got out of prison. (Not that I have anything against 400lb hairy guys out of prison).

Prison. Funny word. I must be misspelling it.

Anyway, if you're interested in getting to know the others posting on here, check the aforementioned thread (Northern IL/Southern WI thread). It's chock full of local Literates who intend to get-together.
 
Sorry I have been absent for a bit. Things have been hectic for me.

This month is out in terms of getting together. I have all my time planned already.

Maybe in May. Will see what come up.

:kiss:
 
I am all for a get togather. Just keep me up on when and where. As for the rest, I agree that can be decided when and if the participants choose.
 
interested

SE Minnesota male here i would be interested in trying this out. Its too bad the first 1 failed, I assure u that if i commit to being there i would attend. Madison would be best its 2 hours from me. I will keep my eye on the thread and see what becomes of this.
 
Get together

Hey, I would be interested in at least meeting the other folks from Lit. If it turns out we are comfortable with a jack N jill party all the better.. Milw or Madison either one is good for me.
Cody
 
Damn

I just found this thread, I am so mad that I didn't find this earlier. I am in the Madison area and would love to have met you at the Great Dane. The food there is awesome ! I am also interested inhaving some fun with everyone here, it sounds like a great time !
 
Re: Damn

Brent106 said:
I just found this thread, I am so mad that I didn't find this earlier. I am in the Madison area and would love to have met you at the Great Dane. The food there is awesome ! I am also interested inhaving some fun with everyone here, it sounds like a great time !


This one didn't pan out Brent, but we are going to try again!!
Hope to see you there..I'll keep you as informed as I can, in case you don't get in here too much...God, it's good to see you again!!..*hugs*
 
I may be interested. As soon as I know when and where I can certainly let you know. Keep me posted!
 
I'm all game for our get together!

23/M in the Eastern Wisconsin area. Please keep me informed, thank you!
 
I am definitely interested....Chicago area here, but will travel...let me know when and where and I will see if I can make it! Love the idea!:D
 
If it makes people more comfortable...

I am a hired body guard and bouncer. I would be glad to sit back and make sure things are cool and under control. Maybe it might make some of the females more comfortable knowing it is a safe place to have fun.

I would do this free of charge of course... never been a watcher, but heck, there is a first for everything!

funbear64@yahoo.com
 
naughty_erica: It went off okay. Only a handful of people showed up. Ask/PM jazey, h'vnlee or kayte (if you haven't already). I say this because, alas, I wasn't able to attend.
 
Where'd people show up to? I wasn't clued in, otherwise I definitely would've went myself. Had no plans otherwise. Damn! :)
 
Back
Top