College Spring Break Humiliation

trollberry

Virgin
I've been working on a story I believe can be easily drawn into
several chapters, and even a poser-style comic book series.

This college fraternity has access to an upscale beachhouse with a private beach each spring break; a legacy from a wealthy alumni.
They share this good fortune with a sister sorority. Both associations
are very powerful and popular, and are of course very protective of this beachhouse. Typically, early spring break arrivals would set up some privacy screens on the beach, creating a 'clothing optional' section of beach on this private property. Several frat boys would take
up residence, and keep the house clean and presentable for the absent
beachhouse owner.

Some of the sorority girls arrive, set up the screens, and do some topless sun bathing. Up to four girls, I think. The screen slips while
they are not looking. A harbor patrol spots them, and reports them to the police for public indecency. The cops arrive, and the matter is settled without arrests or fines. But the beach is now banned to them
for the season, and the home owner was informed. The frat now has to beg to be allowed to keep access to the beachhouse, and agrees with the
homeowner to have the entire house spotlessly cleaned in order to keep
the privilege.

Of course, everyone blames to sorority girls for this crisis.
No one can use the private beach on spring break!
First the girls are treated to a 'reddest ass' type spanking contest
in front of both frat and soc. Then they are forced to put on maid costumes, serve the frat boys as slaves, and clean the house for an entire week. Or they will be kicked out of the sorority, blackballed professionally, or some other justification for this scene. The girls are humiliated, punished and spanked for the most trivial things.

Wow. Anyway, all that sets the scene. Lots you can do with that setup.
I plan on some basic power fantasy and revenge type situations.
One of the girls was a sergeant-of-arms at the sorority, kind of a bully
and not well liked. She is now at the mercy of lower class men she might
have punished or snubbed in the past. Another girl tries to get out
of her punishment with promises of sex. She gets spanked a lot as well.

This all ends with a scene where all the girls are being spanked in a
round-robin group scene before being released from punishment.
And then the whole situation is traced to a plot involving the bitchy
president of the sorority, and she is blackmailed into some private
punishments.

So; college girls being punished as cleaning and serving slaves, humiliation, stripping and spanking for the tiniest things,
some personal payback for past offenses. Anyone want to come up with
some situations we can use in this setting? Did I build up the justification for this scene a little too much? Some input would be great.

:rolleyes: Thanks

Good concepts. Yeah, I have some clever ideas, but are you saying that you've gotten this written, or is all still brainstorming.

I am outlining what is a novel length story here. I have some chapters fleshed out, and I know where I want the story to go. What am looking for is ideas to fill up the chapters where the girls are being punished by the boys. What type of scenes would the reader appreciate? I have four girls all together, and I am trying to make each a separate personality so the punishment fits the person.

Also, these two organizations, frat and soc, are kind of the alphas of their school, fairly pitiless to their members, especially when they are pledging. It's common for there to be humiliating consequences when a member does not meet some expectation. For example, they actually have costume pieces already made. In the frat, the guy with the lowest grade point average each quarter would be sent over to the soc house to clean it for a weekend, wearing a maid outfit! And of course be tormented by the girls. Same for the sorority; each house essentially trades punishment slaves for the same weekend.

This opens up new possibilities for discussion; what kinds of punishments these two Greek organizations can conduct internally and between themselves, and for what reasons. Cruel Intentions; the college years.

Hope to hear more from you all soon.

I'm actually reading a book about Frat/Sor culture. It was written by a faculty advisor who spent some time in the greek system himself. How familiar are you with the greek system? Did you pledge yourself in college?

No, I did not pledge myself. And I could not find a guide to college greek culture last time I looked. What was that you were reading, that might be some help.

Of course, this story is a plausible fantasy, and not to be taken as a representation of any persons or organizations living of dead, yada yada. But some good background material would be essential to build the settings. Thanks

Back