Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Yes, I DO like to tease. I thought I would share a few pics I texted to my lady last night, while she was getting ready to come over to my place. And for the record, I did cook for her. ;)

tumblr_mesqfssOFD1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mesqj3ADdi1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mespqoV4vW1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Yes, I DO like to tease. I thought I would share a few pics I texted to my lady last night, while she was getting ready to come over to my place. And for the record, I did cook for her. ;)

tumblr_mesqj3ADdi1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mespqoV4vW1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

All that and you cook too? DAMN but your lady is lucky! ;)

Um yep.....I'm horny now. *fans self*

I am feeling very bored at work today. Someone please save me with a sexy PM. My office door is closed. ;)

Well, today was certainly a VERY interesting day after all. ;)

And, I hope you ladies enjoy my next pic series from last night. You'd hardly know that there was snow on the ground here (briefly).

This is just me getting ready... the real pics come next, and I really like how they turned out.....

tumblr_mesxf2M6XQ1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mesxgqn7XM1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mesxiaFJVT1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Wow! The pics with the bike are hot. Licking my lips. Thanks so much.

Well, today was certainly a VERY interesting day after all. ;)

And, I hope you ladies enjoy my next pic series from last night. You'd hardly know that there was snow on the ground here (briefly).

This is just me getting ready... the real pics come next, and I really like how they turned out.....

tumblr_mesxf2M6XQ1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mesxgqn7XM1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mesxiaFJVT1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

I am LOVING the pics you've been posting lately...
I do love visiting your little corner of lit ;)

Cutest damn tush!!! Glad you had an interesting day. Care to share with the class?

Wow! The pics with the bike are hot. Licking my lips. Thanks so much.

Thank you. :rose: Hope you like the next ones in the series..... they're coming right up!

I am LOVING the pics you've been posting lately...
I do love visiting your little corner of lit ;)

Likewise. :heart::heart: Speaking of corners, I've been know to visit your thread, and perv quietly from the corner. ;) Quite often, actually.

Hubba hubba! ;)

Cutest damn tush!!! Glad you had an interesting day. Care to share with the class?

You know, I'd love to share. ;) But I do have a code of honour. Anything a Litster shares with me is between me and her. :devil:

Lovely pic. :)

:rose:

ready for more?

This series was inspired by THIS image from the Motorcycle Thread.

tumblr_m2g0vefvo21rtz9zyo1_1280.jpg

I thought it was pretty hot, but of course I'm not going to post a pic quite that bold (and I'm not quite that tattooed - yet ;)) - Plus, I do like the Royal Enfields, but there's no way I'd own one. :cool: So ya gotta work with what ya got, right?

Well, enjoy. I really like how they turned out. :rose:

tumblr_mesxjyQHbG1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mesxlaL2ac1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mesxnqPOql1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

wow. You always have great series. :) Thank you for sharing!

I've always liked the visual styling of Frank Miller (300, Sin City), and grew up reading comic books like anyone else. lately I've been seeing an Adult 'comic' Strip which is very well done - with visually stunning images of bondage, lesbianism, and love. So, of course I wanted to make an image that was more cartoony, yet erotic.

'Someone' helped me out with an image, and we played around with the wording, and look of it. Maybe some day I will try a full strip, that tells a story in several frames.

tumblr_meuv0rcZpV1rhqi7bo1_1280.jpg

I was inspired by this image:

4985671673_b3271f8997_m.jpg

But i just don't have a digital device with the shutter speed to pull it off.

tumblr_mf39x8HqyI1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

But I can play... :D

tumblr_mf3aguVzc41rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Back