Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have scars too, and as for back shots...I have back rolls too!! :(

I absolutely love pin-up style photos but every time I try to replicate them I end up deleting all the photos because it just doesnt look appealing at all

bah

Luna is correct, you are gorgeous, simply gorgeous actually.

I do understand the need to be comfortable in ones own skin, but seriously, you wear it well, very well.
On the idea note, I get turned on by the subtle peaks and hints of sexual beauty out among the masses. The deep shot of cleavage while reaching for a soda at the mini-mart, the glimpse of thigh, while bending down to grab a newspaper. Oh yes, the subtle glimpses get me.
Regardless of what you give us, we will always be in love with it.

NQ6olaq3gT.jpg

7a87.jpg

WOW!! you look so dangerous yet so desireable. I beleive you could make a man whimper!:kiss:

I took a few new photos, and thought I'd share one here...I'm a bit more covered up than most girls shown on this thread but I only post the good stuff on my own thread haha

hope this counts anyway!

Covered or uncovered (and I frequent your thread at times too :devil:) YOU are a beautiful woman. Thanks for sharing! :rose:

I took a few new photos, and thought I'd share one here...I'm a bit more covered up than most girls shown on this thread but I only post the good stuff on my own thread haha

hope this counts anyway!

IMG_1947.jpg

Thank you thank you did I say thank you

hope this counts anyway!

IMG_1947.jpg

Covered, uncovered, at least you're sharing your beauty with us.

Thanks

And the pics on your own thread are great, too

I need new ideas for photos, but Im as a loss...not a lot of poses look good on a girl my size, especially because I try to hide my "rolls" as much as possible

any ideas?

I think you'd look luscious "wrapped" in fabric - a bedsheet or just yards of fabric, so your sensuous curves are showcased... but don't cover everything up, beautiful.

hope this counts anyway!

IMG_1947.jpg
I could count that over and over....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back