Wife sharing

tjernst

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 15, 2011
Posts
599
Hi, I’m Ted. Love chatting with open minded people about wife sharing
 
wife sharing

Hi, I’m Ted. Love chatting with open minded people about wife sharing

Hey tjernst,

Are you looking for something specific? Such as: Have you ever shared your wife. Or: How did you get involved in wife sharing. Or: Did sharing your wife create problems in your marriage.

Back in the day (late 1970s thru the early 1980s) my wife and I had an "open marriage". I was in the military and she was in college. I think the term "open marriage" eventually evolved into "wife swapping" and is now "swinging". We've now been married for over 46 years and we both had some fun "back in the day" :D

We never got involved in "wife sharing" but it wasn't ruled out either. We did have a couple of threesomes with a good friend but I wouldn't term it as wife sharing.

Anyway, hope to see a response posted. :)
 
In 17 years I had the pleasure of seeing her enjoy over forty different men hundreds of times. Only limits were no male bi, no pain, and no force
 
wife sharing

In 17 years I had the pleasure of seeing her enjoy over forty different men hundreds of times. Only limits were no male bi, no pain, and no force

Hello,

Our experiences were based on us being separated for long periods of time and deciding it was okay to have sex with other people if we were attracted to them. We were honest with each other and found out when we told each other about our sexual trysts, it turned us both on.

Neither one of us were attracted to the same sex nor were we into pain, force, humiliation, anal sex or hickys (aka love bites).

We attended a couple of "wife swapping" parties in a place called "The A Frame" someplace in the hills of LA and we had fun but it wasn't really us. Eventually it all petered out, too many complications; not with us but with the other participants.
 
Hi Ted

Love to chat about your experiences and my experiences with gf sharing. I’ve enjoyed it over many many years. Pm me if you prefer. Jim
 
I really enjoy chatting about wife sharing...my experiences with it have been very enjoyable too
 
No regulars, but we've swapped a handful of times. Done it all. . . same room, different bedrooms, and gone to spouse's houses. After first time jealousies, it has been great. We enjoying fucking someone different and experimenting with how they do it.
 
Popular Subject on Lit

We have had quite a few MFM over a number of years and one regular visit from a very good stud. If your interested take a look at some of my replies to other posts.

There have been many discussions on "wife sharing" or mfm over the years it's far more popular than folks realise And I can tell you very erotic to be involved in. :)
 
Love cuckolding

Wife and I have been playing for years. Wud love to swap stories with like minded people.
 
Sharing is fun

Wife and I have been playing for years. Wud love to swap stories with like minded people.

The secret is in communication and that everyone is on the same page as to expectations. If one is only looking for a way to get sex outside of marriage it ownt work. If all four (or three or six?) are looking to enrich their sexual experience and if the jealousy bug can be held down, it is a rich and rewarding experience.

Certain acts of sex or styles do not fit everyone and sharing partners permits each to get a little sex that they do not get at home. I like blow jobs but my wife, although good at them, does not like to do it. So we have friends that have amle that likes long slow screws and my wife likes that. His wife likes to give blow jobs so we all win.

Explore it openly andd the rewards are boundless:devil::rose:
 
My wife would never do it, always up for describing her to someone so they can tell me what they'd do while I watch though :devil:
 
For me it all started as a student.

I lodged with an older couple whilst at University. They had an open marriage and after enjoying sex with Sheila I was soon invited to share a bed with both of them. The sex was wonderful.
They also hosted wife swapping parties which added to the spice. I had a Canadian gf who shared my polyamorous side. She would stay over which Sheila and Andrew and attend some of the parties. I loved watching her with other older men and women.
I’ve never lost the love of sharing. It is often very horny and beautiful entwined in lust.
 
Always open to pms, I can describe my wife and you can tell me what you'd do :devil:

In reality I'd never convince her but I fantasise about watching her with another guy
 
Have enjoyed chatting with several people on this subject. Would like to keep it going
 
Back
Top