Would you meet someone from Lit for coffee?

I don't usually meet people from online but I was 100% comfortable and knew the other person well enough, I'd consider it. I'd love to meet other mums like myself from the same city in Australia.
 
Well there was a creamy substance involved. You can call it coffee if that's the lingo you want to use. Lol

Have done a few times latest was on sunday. However its always with someone I've had an email relationship with for awhile.

Well I would love it! I adore strong sensual women as they are way more interesting:devil:
 
Would you meet someone from Lit for coffee.

Yes, I would. I see a lot of talented people who write some amazing stories. I would have to exchange ideas and get to meet them.
 
Considering how much I like coffee, as well as good conversation,

Yes, yes I would.
 
Possibly. Unlikely anyones near me xD

I would if I had been talking to them for awhile AND I could trust them. A nice PUBLIC place to meet? Heck yeah I'd be up for it
 
I'd gladly meet a fellow Litster for coffee here in Virginia; whether it be at a Starbucks, a WaWa, or at a restaurant in Richmond.
 
I would if I had chatted with them, and knew that we'd have a good exchange of views. Maybe followed by a glass of wine or two.
 
So a few words about this, since I did it again this weekend. Real coffee (iced) and pie. Just saying. But there were four of us. One I had met before, the other two I knew of, but not well. Totally not awkward, and I really liked them both. It's not at all like a blind date, or meeting someone new at a gathering. You already have something in common. If you're on the fence about it, go for it. Meeting in a public place helps. You'll be glad you did.

with you, I would
 
Back
Top