VA friends

Another steamy one in 540. Man I hope that means the ladies will dress appropriately! Inappropriately would be even better!
 
I posted here yesterday, but the post seems to have disappeared. I just rejoined after a several year hiatus.

I am a MWM located between Fredericksburg and Richmond.
 
Good Morning

How are things in the fine state of Virginia on hump day for everybody? Rough morning for me but here's to hoping it gets better. :)
 
I was short of time when making the above post, so…

I am looking for a submissive female, age and race are unimportant. I do not wish to offend anyone, but my preferences lean toward the petite side.

Let me begin though, by telling you that I am attached and occasionally seek outside comfort without my wife's knowledge. If you are interested, I would be glad to expand on that. Assuming that it doesn’t bother you, I'll continue.

A little about me... I am 69, 6' and 175 lbs., have brown hair and blue eyes, am a non-smoker and have never used any drugs. I live just between Fredericksburg and Richmond, Virginia, and my daytime schedule is very flexible.

As a Dom you will find me firm, strict and demanding, but always fair. Obedience will be justly rewarded and disobedience will, of course, be promptly and severely dealt with! I have a nice collection of restraints (Nylon, rope, Velcro, handcuffs), some discipline tools (small whips, paddles, riding crop, TENS equipment, nipple clamps, leash and collar, blindfolds), various dildos and vibrators. Master David has all the necessary equipment and experience to satisfy your every whim. I particularly enjoy new and inexperienced gals; you will find me a patient and caring teacher.

It has been far too long since a nice female butt has been across my lap, and my hand is suffering from spanking withdrawal.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
David
 
VA Friends

I have been with Lit for over 10 years now but posted one story just recently. I am interested in meeting writers with stories on taboo/incest. wife sharing - yours or mine stories, chatting adults stuff. I am asian indian and I know that there are not many who are open to chatting or meeting. I know most of us think of sexual stuff but keep it within ourselves. I would like to have a group of us meet and talk or we can start with one on one and you could be from anywhere. Email me - I am in the Northern VA 703 area code.
 
804

35 mwm near Richmond but drive all over. Definitely new to the site but saw this va thread so wanted to say hello and hopefully meet some fun people.
 
Welcome countryboy. Always good to see new people from the area posting. I have seen some posts from others in the Richmond area.

Buddsingh, there have been attempts to get some Listers together in the past but things always seem to fall through. Of course it would most likely be a sausage fest anyway. lol
 
I would be happy to initiate a get together at restuarant or nice community centre in Ashburn area and we can all get together and network. Afterall, this to is a writers meet ( sexy but still entertaining) ha.
 
Yard Crawl

How many Litsters did/will/ attend the route 11 yard crawl this weekend?

Also, is there an ABS in Middleburg??!!
 
Anything good been going on this Saturday evening? Been a pretty good day here. How has everyone's day been?.
 
How many Litsters did/will/ attend the route 11 yard crawl this weekend?

Also, is there an ABS in Middleburg??!!

First I have not heard of the route 11 yard crawl. What was it? Is this yard crawl due to excessive alcohol consumption? Lol
 
Wanna chat w/ 42 yr old male?

Any F in VA wanna talk to me about anything on your wicked minds? Pls PM me to get started. It's called nooners for a reason!
 
Back
Top