She's The Real Boss.........( closed )

Steve5511

And nothing else matters
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Posts
2,458
"Oh yeah baby that's​ it... Keep doing that" Dave said to the air. He was really talking to Cindy or Candy or Mindy... some name that ends in a Y. She was the young sales assistant under his desk with Dave's almost 10 inch cock in her mouth and throat.

Grabbing her long blonde hair so he could control her speed, Dave closed his eyes as her red lips pressed on his dick and her moist tongue slid up and down his shaft.

"That's a good girl... suck my cock good baby" he said to her.

David Winters didn't have any problem with getting a blowjob in his office in the middle of the day. He was Alpha Aviation's top VP of sales and could do no wrong in the eyes of the owners. He brought in millions of dollars and could sell ice to an Eskimo. The clients loved him and so did the ladies.

"Mmmmm faster baby... I can feel my cock is ready to explode." With that said, Dave fucked the young slut's mouth and shot his hot load down her throat.

When he was finished with her, he'd send her back out to her cubicle and get on with his day. Unfortunately for him that mention he had to deal with his did of a secretary. Dave couldn't even tell if she was attractive or not because she always came to work dressed like a grandma. Her hair in that damn bun all the time and those old brown shoes she'd always wear could turn any cock soft in no time. He had to figure out how to maybe trade her for a new model.
 
Sarah Quinn sat at her desk scheduling her Boss's meetings and upcoming business trips for the month. She had worked for Alpha Aviation for nearly a year and she had been used to women throwing themselves and swooning over her playboy boss.

Mr. Winters was the best at what he did but along with that greatness came his massive ego. She was one of the single women in the office however that did not fall for his "charm" or looks, she was strictly professional.

She saw Mandy trotting out of his office after their personal "meeting" with a quite satisfied look and a eye roll sent her way. She bit her tongue keeping a few choice words to herself and finished her paperwork deciding to turn it in before heading to her lunch break.

Today Sarah wore a black skirt suit and a blue blouse that was buttoned up. Most women had cleavage revealed but that wasn't her style and the clothes she wore concealed the amazing curves she had beneath them.

She walked over to his office and saw him finishing up buttoning his shirt. She had a slight smirk on his lips and she quickly corrected herself not wanting his ego to get the best of him.

She cleared her throat and said "I uhh..I finished your scheduling and typing the reports for the meetings tomorrow Mr. Winters...I just wanted to let you know i was off to lunch and ask if you needed me to bring you anything?"
 
Last edited:
I just wanted to let you know i was off to lunch and ask if you needed me to bring you anything?"

"Oh I doubt you could bring me anything I needed sweetie" Dave said smugly to her.
"I'm actually going to go see a client for lunch" which he was. "And I'll probably go home from there. So I'll tell ya what. When you're finished filing that stack in my outbox​, you can call it a night. Not that you'd have anything to do otherwise."

Dave ran his eyes up and down her body but only saw a dull girl with glasses and a bun in her hair. She wasn't anything like the other secretaries in the company. Good thing the others liked to make visits to his office.
 
Sarah bit her tongue wanting to give her boss a kick to his ego but instead she decided to brush it off "Ive finished filing already sir so i suppose i can head home early then..." she saw him eyeing her and she decide to slip in "I think my date tonight will definitely appreciate it"she smirked knowing that would get his attention.

She put the paperwork on his desk slightly annoyed with his ego and assumptions before making her way toward his door "Ill send the emails tonight for tomorrows meeting notes"
 
Last edited:
Dave almost burst out laughing when she mentioned a date. He wondered what kind of looser this had to be. He actually thought that she was making that up. Who would go out with her??

"Fine..." He said basically dismissing her. "You go do what you need to do and I'll check for your email tonight."
She might not have been the hottest Belle at the ball, but Dave did give her credit for being good at her job. She always had her "I"s dotted and her "T"s crossed. Dave knew he had some wild requests at times but Sarah always gave him what he needed.
 
Sarah smirked and said "Good Night sir" before walking out of the office. She decidedshe would treat herself a little stopping at little lingerie boutique and shopping at a few stores getting makeup, shoes, dresses and anything else she wanted since Mr. Winters so obviously was judging her looks.

She went on her date last night ..which was a few glasses of wine and some Netflix but she wouldnt let her boss know that of course. She just knew those lingerie charges would go straight to his phone as an alert on her card which is exactly what she wanted.
 
Dave was out "entertaining" a client that night. He not only knew how to make the sale, but he also knew how to keep the client coming back for more.
Jim from Trax Electronics had already signed a 3 year contract with Dave but that was ending soon and Dave needed to keep the client happy. So tonight was the 3 S's. Scotch, Steaks and Strippers.

They already we fed and a bit buzzed so now they​ were looking at titties. As Dave bought Jim another round of lap dances, his phone beeped that he had an email. Probably that crap from Sarah he thought. He took a quick glance and saw it was a charge to his account from some boutique that he never heard of. What the fuck?

He had authorized Sarah to use his card to get stuff she needed for the office and whatnot. But what the hell was this charge for $527 for?
 
Sarah had a fantastic night alone and she made sure to send the email before heading into bed. The next day she decided to put on a dress and a little makeup knowing they had a big client meeting whivh were mostly men.

The dress was very professional but it clinged to her ass a little more than shed lke because of the material. She sighed grabbing a blazer and some heels and made it in early to prepare for the meeting , fix her hair into a bun in the womens room and get back to organize notes before she ran into Mr. Winters who she knew would be annoyed once he found out what those charges were.
 
Dave didn't get much sleep last night. After a few more lap dances Dave pit Jim on the last train of the night and sent him back to the suburbs and his wife. Dave however ended up taking one of the dancers home for his own private show. He knew he had some clients in for a meeting today and he also knew that Sarah would have everything ready before he got there.

As he walked into the office there was a nagging thought stuck in his head but he just wasn't sure what it was. That was until he ran into Sarah. The charges!

He quickly called up the email and walked right up to her desk. "Sarah, what the hell! Imagine my surprise when I get an email saying SOMEBODY just spent over $500 at some boutique! I know I didn't do it! What the hell did you buy?"
 
Sarah sighed seeing Mr.Winters change his direction from heading into his office and marched right over to her desk causing her to blush slightly at his outburst and wait for him to finish. "I-umm Good Morning Sir.. i seemed to have mixed my cards up last night.. i bought a few... personal items, but i can send you a list of what i purchased if youd like me to.. it was just a few things i could wear to our important upcoming meetings"she stated slyly.

She sent the email directly to his phone awaiting his reaction and said" Id prefr we dicuss the transactions after hours if you dont mind sir.. we have a meeting in 20 minutes"
 
Last edited:
Dave looked at his watch and saw she was right about the time. "Fine.... Just keep the stuff, whatever. But don't do something like that again! And send me that email!"

Dave slammed the door to his office and sat at his desk. What he really wanted to do was just sleep for a while but that wasn't going to happen now, he was too amped up. He got a Red bull from his office fridge when he heard that he received an email. It was from Sarah.

Again his temper started to raise as he read the list. It was all basic stuff until he reached the last 3 items. They were a black leather mini skirt, a garter belt with stockings and a pair of black 5 inch stilettos. Suddenly Dave wasn't mad anymore, he was getting turned on.
 
Sarah chuckled to herself seeing him storm into his office after shouting at her to send the email to him. She had gotten lingerie sets, some sexy outfits and three items from the adult foreplay section in the store just to mess with his head.

She got the meeting room prepared seating herself right next to him so she could note take but she doubted his mind would be completley focused and wondering why she'd purchased those things. She had even arranged for her "boyfriend"to pick her up for lunch giving the actor $100 to make it look beliveable because she had to sell her act.

She went to his office and said "Mr. Winters the clients are arriving.. Ive set catering and display up int the business room already... we just need to prepare the slides"
 
Last edited:
"Blah blah blah" was all Dave heard as Sarah told him about the meeting prep. His mind kept drifting to the list. He could see that she wasn't wearing the mini skirt or heels. He kind of chuckled when he thought of her trying to walk in 5 inch stilettos. Dave also noticed that she didn't have on black hose from what little leg he could see of her.

Then he thought to himself " Maybe she got that stuff so I can give it to one of the other secretaries for a sexy present?". Dave just wasn't sure what to make of it all. But now was time for the meeting.

"We'll figure the visuals when we need them". He took another swig of the Red bull and said "Come on, let's get em!" Dave stood up and stretched his 6ft 4 frame. He was now in game mode and he didn't plan to lose.
 
Sarah followed behind her boss quickly her 3 inch heels clicking on the floor as they made their way to the meeting. At 5'9 her legs looked great int the dress she wore and she knew if she removed her blazer her ass would be the mens focus so she left it on.

She sat next to Mr. Winters giving him the folder for the meeting then walking around the room to distribute the rest of the papers before sitting sback down and waiting for him to start the meeting.
 
Last edited:
As Sarah walked around the table, Dave noticed that she was wearing heels. While they were respectable, they were also sexy. He noticed how good they made her legs look, at least whatever he could see.

Soon Dave got down to business and started to work his magic. He let his team make the presentation and interjected when he was needed. Sarah, seated to his right, would supply him with all the info he needed. And seated to his left was Pam. Although she was in the sales department, she was just there really as eye candy. Half way through the meeting Dave had for her to leave the room for a bit knowing all eyes would be on her body as she walked out. When she came back in, one more button on her blouse was opened giving g the head of the other firm a great view.

Dave watched his face and saw that he was focused on Pam's big tits and he knew the deal was done. Right around noon the meeting was coming to an end and the 2 heads of the meeting were making plans for lunch. Pam would be going with them.

About a quarter to 12 an alarm on Sarah's phone went off and Dave saw that it said "lunch date". He gave another look at her body right next to him but her outfit didn't give him much to look at.

"Well I guess we all have our own lunch plans. I think this meeting was very productive and looks like we have agreed on a good deal."
 
Sarah nodded and they all departed back to their offices. She made sure to carry her small purse and remove the blazer as the actor made it into her office and they greeted each other happily as planned. She saw the few shocked looks from some in the office who thought she was a lesbian or that she coukdnt land a date because of the way she dressed .

The actor was very handsome and stood at about 6 ft compared to her 5'8 height. He gave her a convincable kiss and held her hand as they made their way out but not before she stopped at her boss's office " Sir do you mind if i could extend my break for today? I have everything mostly done i just need to organize a few things when i get back.." She said seeing his eyes glance at her , her ass in the dress, and then the actor which caused her to smirk slightly.
 
Last edited:
"Sir do you mind if i could extend my break for today? I have everything mostly done i just need to organize a few things when i get back.."

Well this was something new Dave thought. He'd never seen Sarah bring any of her private life into the office. And this is what she started with? After a quick glance at her companion, Dave's eyes found themselves focused on Sarah's ass. She had never worn anything that showed it off like this dress. And what an ass it was!

Dave caught himself and looked to Sarah..." Sure, take all the time you need. We'll be at the usual place for lunch so you know how to reach me."

As Sarah turned to leave Dave's eyes again were drawn to her newly discovered sexy ass.
 
Sarah smiled thanking him before heading out with the actor. He was actually very good company and she caught him sometimes staring at her as well. She had to admit he was very hot and she had been a bit frustrated lately. She hadnt dated much and from the few mimosas she had she felt a slight buzz.

She heard a ding on the phone from her boss saying he was closing the office early and all work could resume tomorrow. She assumed he was recovering from the before and she grinned and figured that everyone would be gone and not thinking clearly that she and the actor could have fun in one of the company vans.

She headed upstairs not knowing the boss was still there and grabbed her purse and grabbed a pair of company keys and decided on a bit of fun.

The lot was empty except her car on that level and a few company vans. She heard the actor ask if it was ok and she nodded saying it was fine.

She and the actor began making out and heavy petting touching each other before she heard a sound and gasped stopping.
 
Last edited:
Dave had thought this day out and that's why he drove his large BMW to the office today. He would drive himself, Mr Thomas from the other company and Pam to the restaurant for lunch. He already knew that those 2 would share the back seat but he had put some papers on the front seat to give them a convenient excuse.

As the 3 walked in the parking garage, Dave noticed sounds coming from one of the vans and saw it rocking a bit. WTF?

Dave said "That's odd" as he walked to the back doors. He grabbed the handle and quickly opened the doors to discover Sarah and her date rolling around like some teenagers. Not wanting to upset Mr Thomas, he quickly closed the doors and said "just a repair guy." He beeped the lock open on his nearby car and told Pam to bring Mr Thomas to the car.

Once they were far enough away, Dave opened the doors again and leared at Sarah.
 
Sarah gasped seeing Mr. Winters open the door and stare daggers at her. She blushed deeply and her date began adjusting his pants looking sheepishly at Mr. Winters as well.

"Sir I-i didnt know anyone was still here .. this is completely unprofessional i apologize"she said quickly fixing her dress covering the peek of lace underwear that showed and putting her hair back up in the bun.

Her date chuckled and told her he'd call leaving her there with her leering boss and she quickly grabbed her things a little annoyed with herself that she had allowed the drinks to cloud her judgement and a bit annoyed with Mr. Winters since he did things like that all the time.

She gave him one more apologetic look before hurrying off out of the building and calling herself a cab since she obviously could not drive now.
 
Last edited:
Even though he was pissed at her, he couldn't help but enjoy the quick view he had of her legs and panties. He watched her ass move as she ran out of the garage. Dave now had to get back to his car where hopefully Pam was taking care of Mr Thomas.

When he was at lunch he sent a text to Sarah saying... "I want you in my office the first thing in the morning. Luckily for you this deal came through. No thanks to you and your little stunt."
 
Sarah had just gotten in her door when she got the text message from Mr. Winters and pissed was not even close to how she felt when she read his text. What a hypocrite! He had women doing all kinds of things for the company and himself but the moment he caught her he judged her? She would definitely give him a taste of his own medicine in the morning and she had a feeling she wouldnt be the one groveling.

She made sure to wear a dress that clung to her body like a second skin and made her ass and dress look delicious. She accompanied the look by wearing her hair in a high ponytail and putting sexy red lipstick on. She would pay to see his reaction and couldnt wait to eat his words. She saw jaws drop seeing her dressed like that but ignored them all holding her coat and blazer and trotting straight into his office 10 minutes late as well and closing the door behind her.
 
Dave had just finished ordering a present for Pam online when he heard the office door close loudly. He looked up and couldn't believe his eyes. It was Sarah but it wasn't Sarah.

Her dress stopped just above her knee and her heels made her legs look very sexy. The dress clung tightly to her previously hidden curves, especially her hips and ass. Although still well covered, her breasts bounced a bit as she walked, no, strutted into the office.

Dave stood up and started to yell at her but all he could get out for the moment was a fading "Youuuuu".
 
Sarah contained the grin that wanted to spread across her face and positioned herself right at the edge of his desk sitting as he registered her new look and he got up to yell but nothing much came out. She gave a small smile as he looked her over knowing exactly what was on his mind as he took in her curves.

She ran her hand slowly through her ponytail and down her neck pretending she was hot but wanting him to stare at what he couldnt have. She cleared her throat and sucked suggestively on her drink before slowly bringing him back to why she was there but she would be in control of this conversation.

She licked some of the whip cream from her frappe off her lips and said " You wanted to speak with me this morning about something Mr. Winters?" She smirked
 
Her walk alone disarmed him. He had no idea that she knew how to work her heels so well. The movement of her hips was nothing but hypnotic. And the placement of her ass on his desk was a thing of beauty.

When Sarah spoke to him, her voice was even different. She spoke slower and every word had a purpose. When she asked about him wanting to talk to her Dave didn't know what to say anymore.

"Ummm. I just umm .... Just don't do that again.." he managed to get out.
 
Back
Top