looking to chat

2005 to 2015.
Very unusual in a western country....college age girl brings older stranger home.
Communication was fairly easy...unless in the deep countryside.

The hardest part was separating the niceness from the real flirting. Throws most of the guys I knew off.

Western country - yup, thats what I thought lol. I suppose Asians are known for their hospitality eh? :)
Communication - That's interesting to hear. Someone once told me that he survived in Taiwan because he spoke Mandarin.

So where would you go next?

Western country - yup, thats what I thought lol. I suppose Asians are known for their hospitality eh? :)
Communication - That's interesting to hear. Someone once told me that he survived in Taiwan because he spoke Mandarin.

So where would you go next?

Will be going back to China....was all work related.
If I had a chance it'd be Taiwan... or a country I have not been

Never been to Asia, sadly. However, my bucket list includes a desire to visit every country and continent in the world. So, Asia will be visited at some point!

Welcome to the thread!
I'm wondering where you are that makes meeting up difficult?
As to first PMs, yea I understand. There are times I've received PMs and based on either their profile or the PM itself, I didn't think any chat would prevail. In those cases, as I've mentioned before, it's not easy to send a thanks but no thanks reply. I still send a reply regardless. Sometimes, it brings back a mean reply from the guy. Sigh.
Presently, I think it's safer to just "chat" here in the forum. :)

I live in a rural part of New England. Meeting up is not in the cards, and I'm okay with that.

I'm sorry to hear you get mean replies to your honest appraisal that the PMs or chat will go nowhere, and you're not interested. I was taught to treat all women with respect, and if someone doesn't find me appealing, I'm not likely to ingratiate myself to her by pressing harder. I suspect those "mean" replies are what make so many women here wary.

Chatting in the forum is nice, but it is VERY public - these forums are not locked down, so everything we write here is available to anyone, even those without a login. I suspect there's some legal reason for that. Of course, the site is also blocked at work, which makes chatting during the day difficult. The lack of a mobile version adds to that complexity, so I prefer getting a conversation moved to email or another method quickly, so that my response times don't linger (this post being a case in point).

I live in a rural part of New England. Meeting up is not in the cards, and I'm okay with that.

I'm sorry to hear you get mean replies to your honest appraisal that the PMs or chat will go nowhere, and you're not interested. I was taught to treat all women with respect, and if someone doesn't find me appealing, I'm not likely to ingratiate myself to her by pressing harder. I suspect those "mean" replies are what make so many women here wary.

Chatting in the forum is nice, but it is VERY public - these forums are not locked down, so everything we write here is available to anyone, even those without a login. I suspect there's some legal reason for that. Of course, the site is also blocked at work, which makes chatting during the day difficult. The lack of a mobile version adds to that complexity, so I prefer getting a conversation moved to email or another method quickly, so that my response times don't linger (this post being a case in point).

I suppose many would say I need not have to reply the PMs but I think it is just polite to send a reply to every PM. I admit that I've at times (not often though!) lost my temper towards the unwanted PMs....not proud of it, but their first language is English, I'm sure my updated post is clear enough.

umm...I am able to get lit on my mobile, so I think you can too! :)

well, yes, chatting in forum is public...generally, I think those who post here (in forums) will be more civil. granted, i have also seen (in other forums/sites) those who are confrontational and...well....seemingly intentionally provoking. I don't think that's necessary, certainly not the purpose of this thread. presently, the "topics" are pretty general and open-ended.

New topic for today: whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc.

Last edited:
well best experience is some friends i have made. male and female. and just friends really. some people who you can have a conversation. if sex is involved so be it. but i like to know people and luckily some people here like that do.
some people like to thing that its a sex site lets go "put my balls or pussy" on everybody face...and that is good if thats all you are searching for.
but some people need more than that. and its good that you can find what you are searching for.

and i like to chat about food and books.

well best experience is some friends i have made. male and female. and just friends really. some people who you can have a conversation. if sex is involved so be it. but i like to know people and luckily some people here like that do.
some people like to thing that its a sex site lets go "put my balls or pussy" on everybody face...and that is good if thats all you are searching for.
but some people need more than that. and its good that you can find what you are searching for.

Hello again! You're a newcomer to lit (at least, your profile is new haha) and you have already made friends here...very lucky! :)

Some I have quite a long conversation...encouraging...sharing life's battles. Like going to a bar...life happens. Some going thru deaths....divorce...health issues....some happy times.
Sex. Yep a topic sometimes. But sometimes its not cyber...just acknowledgement that its fun and someone in the conversation is hoping to get some.
With every conversation with another you learn something about them...and hopefully yourself.

Asian
I have to say that any correspondence with you has been a waste of time.
You make attempts to solicit opinion and ideas without contributing any of your own.
This is not a site for free loaders.
As they say in the classics
Piss or get off the pot.

Asian
You make attempts to solicit opinion and ideas without contributing any of your own.
Piss or get off the pot.

some one is mad.....

Asian
Piss or get off the pot.

oh what is happening here?

as far as I am concerned I always enjoyed to write with Asian, she always replied to pms. maybe because I was always friendly?
I think we all should calm down and go back to a more friendly tone.
peace!

:cool:

Last edited:
lets move on.
asian tell us a good experience from here.

Some I have quite a long conversation...encouraging...sharing life's battles. Like going to a bar...life happens. Some going thru deaths....divorce...health issues....some happy times.
Sex. Yep a topic sometimes. But sometimes its not cyber...just acknowledgement that its fun and someone in the conversation is hoping to get some.
With every conversation with another you learn something about them...and hopefully yourself.

Hey Night! Yup, absolutely great to find someone who's on the same wave-length and have good conversations with. There are many variables though...time-zones being one of them! :)

When will you be going to China?

Last edited:

Hey Cross! You've been missing for a few days!

Totally agree, bottom-line: chat with those who match what we're looking for.
In the same vine, avoid it when the situation is not what we're looking for.
We cant be chatting with every single person who sends a PM. We choose who we want to chat with as well as what we want to chat about.

Food and books...whats your favourite food?

so you skipped telling us about yourself eh? haha. fair enough, this being a public forum. feel free to PM should you wish to. :)

some one is mad.....

...or in need of a diaper change. enough said.

oh what is happening here?

as far as I am concerned I always enjoyed to write with Asian, she always replied to pms. maybe because I was always friendly?
I think we all should calm down and go back to a more friendly tone.
peace!

:cool:

Hey Boy-Wonder! Thanks, you've always been friendly, it has been a breeze chatting with you. I'm glad to see anyone post here, provided they are civil, polite and not being ridiculous.

can we get on with chat instead of quarrel please?

Welcome to the thread, fma!
May I point out to you some of my contributions? (apparently, it might be invisible to some). Look at post #47, #58, #64 as a few (of the many) examples.
Will we hear from you soon? :)

Hey Cross! You've been missing for a few days!

Totally agree, bottom-line: chat with those who match what we're looking for.
In the same vine, avoid it when the situation is not what we're looking for.
We cant be chatting with every single person who sends a PM. We choose who we want to chat with as well as what we want to chat about.

Food and books...whats your favourite food?

so you skipped telling us about yourself eh? haha. fair enough, this being a public forum. feel free to PM should you wish to. :)

something about myself lets see....i have discovered that i am here to enjoy the community side of the forum not the sexual. i may engage on those aspects from time to time but its not like "hey want to talk about my long dong" i find this pointless.

my favorite food is a stew from my country. i cant translate and it does not have a specific name.

(pst i have a new post up there i have not been away)

lets move on.
asian tell us a good experience from here.

I actually realized that the 2 questions are similar, albeit my 2nd question was specific about the experience being a good one. The first was the one you turned on me! haha. Refer post #47 for my earlier reply (read: contribution!) :D

I'd say my best experience here is having made a few friends for the long-term, this was from the "old lit". I've known them for more than 6 years and I still chat with them regularly.
I have also met a few guys from here - interestingly, 2 were Australians. (imagine that!)

I actually realized that the 2 questions are similar, albeit my 2nd question was specific about the experience being a good one. The first was the one you turned on me! haha. Refer post #47 for my earlier reply (read: contribution!) :D

I'd say my best experience here is having made a few friends for the long-term, this was from the "old lit". I've known them for more than 6 years and I still chat with them regularly.
I have also met a few guys from here - interestingly, 2 were Australians. (imagine that!)

you still call that a turn...like it was a hell turn..
i am innocent.

well that is a long time. good for you. that is what i am talking about. more friendly chat and getting to know people from all over the globe.

something about myself lets see....i have discovered that i am here to enjoy the community side of the forum not the sexual. i may engage on those aspects from time to time but its not like "hey want to talk about my long dong" i find this pointless.

my favorite food is a stew from my country. i cant translate and it does not have a specific name.

(pst i have a new post up there i have not been away)

haha, right on, I have been playing catch up to reply all your posts and I just realized I double-replied your earlier post - #86.

You say it succinctly...I think that's what I enjoy too, the community side - at least, the sane side. That said, I also enjoy one-to-one chats where you really get to know the person. Additionally, when the connection is made, the sexual chat flows easily. (of course, that doesn't necessarily happen with everyone!)

As I have yet to find out where you're from, I guess you'll have to email me a pic of your favorite stew. ;)

(psst...long dongs are not pointless...provided one knows how to use it) :D

Back