I just want something

ms_ann_thrope

Resurrected
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Posts
25,731
If I could only figure out what it is, I could be so fulfilled. Maybe it will just fall into my lap, the lap of luxury.
 
ebenezer-scrooge-right-sees-ignorance-and-want-in-a-scne-from-a-christmas-carol.jpg
 
sex

money

an parties is what most people want on a friday
 
Posting on Literotica is not unlike purchasing a Mega Millions ticket and then tilting your head just so and then squinting at the big dipper - running sleekly along the arc of the handle - to then focus on Arcturus - and then bless your finding of it as if it were Black Beauty.

Or... in the parlance of the crude... "Columbus took a chance!"
 
Posting on Literotica is not unlike purchasing a Mega Millions ticket and then tilting your head just so and then squinting at the big dipper - running sleekly along the arc of the handle - to then focus on Arcturus - and then bless your finding of it as if it were Black Beauty.

Or... in the parlance of the crude... "Columbus took a chance!"

Leif Ericson took a greater chance. The migrants that crossed from Asia to North America via Beringia, greater still. Columbus was a wimp, comparatively.
 
Leif Ericson took a greater chance. The migrants that crossed from Asia to North America via Beringia, greater still. Columbus was a wimp, comparatively.

Whatever. The wops vote as a bloc and Columbus is in. Ericson makes phones or something?
 
One raw egg, 8 oz of milk, a ripe banana and a good squeeze of chocolate syrup. Blend until smooth. It may not be what you want, but it'll tide you over.
 
Flogers just hurt

It's not what I want but it's what I need.......Folgers, good 'til I fugure it out.






.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top