Continental Privateer (Open PM First)

Lee groaned happily as she enjoyed this action of love making, looking down at him she truly was very happy. Moving her head back and groaning happily, panting a bit as she couldn't help but sigh happily. But watching what he did he truly was something else, afraid for her about modesty. Running her fingers down his bare chest looking into his eyes. Reaching to her shirt she unbuttoned it completely letting the shirt fall off her, and as she rode him she bent down kissing him deeply. And pulled away for a moment. "Mmm It's alright, if the men see us they do if not I am not worried about what may or may not happen" She said kissing his lips again.

Her pale skin underneath glowed as the shirt fell off her shoulders and was illuminated by the flicking candles as she exposed herself fully to him and the captain could not help but blush in satisfaction as she uttered her words and the two of them kissed even more as his rod slowly slid back inside of her. Their pace was deliberately slow to savor it as the tip leaked with the slick pre-cum with her juices that leaked out and the body heat between them was intense enough that the covers would now longer be needed and the ship jolted to starboard when another wave crashed along its opposite side and teh swords and furniture rattled but that was not enough to break the romance between them as the crew was heard nervously laughing on the other end of the door.

Then she arched herself back and his teeth lightly bit onto the tip of each nipple and pulled back slightly and letting them go and watching the flesh snap back into place.

Lee smiled happily it was a really nice feeling, gazing into his eyes as she moved on him. Not caring if anyone saw them. Since really she was no longer trying to hide the fact she was a woman, she worked just as hard as everyone else. She worked her weight, sighing happily as she smiled and couldn't help but be really happy. Sighing a little as she ran her fingers against his chest, riding him and enjoying the moment. Feeling his teeth on her nipple and groaned even more a big smile on her face.

She was very beautiful. Even in the dull light he could tell it was so. A sort of crime it was to many older women that the youth had so much beauty. Perhaps that was why her father was in such a hurry to have her married off. Such a lovely bride would have men scampering to her from all edges of the world. After nibbling and plucking at the areolas Humphreys softly laid back on the bed and let out a hefty, satisfied, sigh of relief as he felt his muscles, that were aching from the day's labor's beginning to wain as his shaft continued to stick inside of Lee. Even if he did climax that would not conclude the matter as a smile seemed to be permnantly slapped onto his face the longer he looked upon her face and seeing the bright, glowing Grey eyes.

She enjoyed the contact she had with him, right now everything was really great. Closing her eyes as she moved on him, her full body in the light of the candle, though she didn't care about what was going on. Looking into his eyes and smiled happily. She was told by her mother her eyes seemed to glow, and her eyes got brighter with her emotions. Dark when she was in a bad mood, and very light grey when she was in a great mood. Like right now, groaning happily she moved her head back moaning his name.

"My God, Lee, you're so beautiful," Humphreys gasped lightly as his arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her abdomen back down on to him so that her chest would drag against his hard body and resumed plunging his shaft inside of her in slow, deliberate thrusts as his hands ran up and down the curve of her back as he continued to moan more and more trying to stifle it with his mouth wrapped around her pale skin with the lips latched onto her neck. He loved this but was finding it hard to speak it. it was all new to him as he was also trapped from exclaiming out loud for fear of betraying what they were doing to the rest of the crew. Sure as the captain he could do just about anything but he had a reputation to consider as well as Lee, but he kept up a brilliant smile as they continued to kiss and slide their tongues in and out each other’s mouths.

Lee groaned as they made love to each other, running her fingers in his hair kissing him so deeply it was hard to breath. But she wanted him and he wanted her, but sensed he was worried about something. She groaned happily as everything just seemed to be so perfect, her eyes looking into his own eyes when she was free from his lips her smile never faded. She rode him a bit faster her whole body moving her insides gripping onto him, making sure not to alert anyone. Bending down she smiled "God you feel so good inside me" She kissed his neck.

When she said that it felt a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He held hertight at the waist and thrusted a little harder as the rod that was penetrating her throbbed and pulled and pushed with the coated juices and he was going a litte faster as she seemed to be putting fear over the wayside as they continued to kiss. His body was becoming lathered in sweat that glowed as her's did in the candle light as the storm continued to blow. Several harsh waves struck the side and the Fusiliade shuddered and tilted but easily righted itself immediately afterwards thus there was no alarm. Humphreys smiled and nipped at her lower lip before reaching up and plucking her areolas once again loving the snap in the nipples Lee had, so full of life and youth he could do it all day before feeling that tender backside giving it a playful spank and then a harder one to each cheek.

Lee noticed just something seemed to wash over him and could tell a weight had but didn't know what she said to make him so relaxed, then again she went back to what. Throwing her head back when he began to tease her breasts and everything was just beyond perfect. Her heart racing as her breathing got faster, her insides gripping even tighter. "Oh god Humphrey's" She was trying to hold off her orgasm but since this was there second time together it was a bit to hard to do that.

She was panting as was he. It was becoming difficult to keep everything stiffled, and his voice squeaked as he was reaching his own orgasm and her body was bcoming as hot as a piece of iron in a furnace feeling that soft posterior then the pluck of her perky breasts but he had never known a woman like this. Others threw themselves at sailors as soon as they stepped off the ship, whores, but Lee was not like this at all and just feeling her hot body in his hands and seeing her chest heave with each breatj drove him mad with love. "Oh Lee" he squeaked.

She felt him getting ready to cum himself and she rode on him rather hard, stretching out her back as her eyes rolled in the back of her head and it was beyond wonderful, placing his hands on her hips as she began to bounce up and down on his full length her breasts going the same direction and it was so great. "Oh god" She said lowly and by the time she said it, it was a whisper in his ear. And she was happy. But she was losing herself and had no idea exactly how much she would be able to take this.

She was happy he was happy as he felt his potency build as Lee groaned and throbbed and pulling her abdomen down so her chest pressed against his and held her tight as he climaxed with a sdden burst and his heart felt as though it would explode. "Oh my God" panting lightly directly into her ear as his hands wandered the curvature of that sweet body as the ship continued to rise and bob. He felt elated, beyond elated..he felt as though nothing existed beyond the cabin walls as he heard Lee's lungs empty beside him and felt himself bein consumed and loving it.

Lee groaned as she felt him moving into her, enjoying it which was nice to feel , but then she started to think that her father would come she hoped like hell she would never see him again, thrusting and bouncing onto him she heard w hat he said an d felt him slip into her body which was enough to get her off and she smiled happily at him panting a bit.

They seemed to climax at the same time as Lee shuddered in his hands and held her tightly as he felt his own heart begin to slow down and his rod becoming flacid but the deed was done and a smile was etched on his face and he began to nip ad nibble on her bare neck as it was presented to the captain before his hands carefully wandered and felt over every inch of Lee's perfect body and lifted his head to look into her grey eyes "I love you," speaking in a whisper.

Lee was taken back by that statement and she smiled even more, she had feelings for him to. And it was not just the sex either, leaning down more she smiled. "I love you to" She said, love always seen in her eyes.

They hugged each other tightly one hand stroking the others cheeks and feeling their bodies simmer then cool as the storm continued to rage but with the Fusiliade firmly anchored they were of little worry. The had intercourse but once the deed was done they laid in the bed and kissed and whispered to one another about their hopes of what they were hoping to do once in Boston. They spoke of it before but the longer they spok of it the more it eased their worry.

Lee knew he was taking a big risk to be with her yet he didn't seem to care and that was what she wanted, to take his worries away. His worry was her own and so on, looking into his eyes she did not know what the future held for them but she would always be with him, stroking his cheek his eyes so full of love she was glad they had this time together it was paradise being with him.

Looking into her eyes he could see the stars and was consumed by them as his hands wandered and slid them between her legs. He was adventurous and wanted to feel her body again. "I love you" he said again looking directly into her grey eyes and kissed her lips and chin before the ship was rocked by a sudden surge that made many crew cry out in alarm.

Lee smiled at him gazing into his eyes it was rather nice, taking a deep silent breath she let it out it was so wonderful. And everything was just so perfect, and then she felt his hand and moaned a little, then felt his lips on her own and kissed him. While the cries of the men could be heard, she did not cry out or anything she was relaxed.

The captain wasn't worried. There was no alarm thus he didn't move from his bed ashe stroked her flesh tenderly. "God willing if the weather clears then we'll head to port," before giving another kiss. He felt so warm and comfortable it would be a shame to move and disturb what they had going, "Never in a 1000 leagues did I expect to find someone like you, even in the West Indies" smiling broadly showing his seemingly perfect set of pearl white teeth, rather unheard of in this area, but he was very careful with his cleanings unlike this crew.

She smiled at him and could not help but giggle a little bit "Yeah I knew true love wasn't an arranged marriage I was suppose to have been married when I was fifteen but threw a fit ran away then was forced to stay in my room for six months, good thing I have an imagination or I would have probably killed myself" She sighed.

"Arranged marriage, yes," he sighed somewhat pifitful towards the man, her father, that would have forced his own daughter to this. "Do you hope, one day, to have children?" Being somewhat a free spirit, Captain Humphreys didn't feel that someone like a wife and children would ever be a factor in his life. Nay, the life of a captain was grilled inside of his life that he was in control and he would not have any shackles, but after rescuing Lee by accident he felt his whole life change, "You've changed me. You know that?" He confessed in a smile.

Lee smiled and then heard his question and was taken back by it, looking down she could not help herself but smile even more. "I would like to be married and have children, but even if we do not want the same things. I would gladly give them up to be with you" She said rather happily, it would be hard not to have kids but she hoped he wanted them. She knew pirates were accustomed to not being bound to a woman. Looking into those eyes of his she felt so lost in them, like she was lost at sea.

"Well, to be honest, when I took up the commission and put down the bounty on it I thought tha I and my crew would rule the waves," laughing very lightly then straightened himself, "But it seems...plans have changed. Perhaps, once we are settled in Boston we can go at it from there. If the harbor is not to your liking we can move a bit further down the coast to a much more temporate climate such as Virginia. As for children, well, I was an only child and hadn't had much experience with them, but perhaps, maybe."

Lee heard what he said and was floored by it, she ran her fingers against his bare chest and sighed happily. It was a rather nice thing for him to stay, knowing both was possible and she was just happy as all hell so she leaned in kissing him deeply enjoying the taste of his lips and everything was just so damn perfect.

Back