These are the Voyages...

Even asleep, the senses of a warrior like Osal did not fully go dormant. The moment the power went down, he woke up. The slight hiss of gas infiltrating the cabin became quite clear, where the normal lull of electronics would have hidden it. Osal knew that the only way out was through the door as the cabin walls would have been built just like those of a Klingon ship, separated and tough enough to withstand the vacuum of space.

With a loud roar of anger he rushed the door, it would be locked of course, of that there was no doubt. The fact that the power was off also meant that the door would not open. But it was a fool who did not fight to survive and Osal was no fool, he was Klingon and a warrior. With a loud roar of anger he attacked the door. Slamming against the metal of the left handed panel as it was the largest and most likely to buckle under enough duress. He kept on slamming against the panel, shouting one word over and over as he worked on the door.

"URWL!! ... URWL!! ... URWL!! ... URWL!! ... "

Meanwhile in the corridor outside the Klingon's quarters, PO1 Fowler was on her way to her own quarters when she heard the dull sounds of somebody pounding on the door. That in itself was strange. The fact that the door did not open, was just as strange. She paused and she could hear muffled words mixed with feral growls of anger from inside between each of the muffled thumps. She tried to access the computer panel, but it was dead, meaning that the power was off and with the power off that also meant... life support was off!

She rushed to the nearest computer panel and ordered computer access, the computer came online at her command. She ordered power restore for Osal's quarter, but the computer informed her that the power was on. She then ordered activation of the life support, the computer told her that life support could not be activated since the intruder knock out gas had been activated.

Fowler was just about to scream in anger herself, when she realized that she could ask for help. She activated the comm unit, "Captain Hora, this is PO1 Fowler, I need an over ride to shut down intruder protocols in Osal's quarters and to reestablish life support and power!"
 
The turbo lift communicator box came to life as the lift carried her and RJ to the deck on which Osal’s quarters were located. "Captain Hora, this is PO1 Fowler, I need an override to shut down intruder protocols in Osal's quarters and to reestablish life support and power!"

“Computer, captain’s override, Code 40-26-36. Stop intruder protocol in Osal’s quarters, Re-establish life support and power.”

“Yes Captain” the computer said.

The turbo lift doors opened and RJ and Hora ran to Osal’s quarters. They found Osal on the deck with PO1 Fowler giving him mouth to mouth. As Fowler went to blow in his mouth again, the Klingon put up his hand and stopped her.

“Stop… I’m not some weakling… you dishonor me with your kisses!” Osal coughed out.

“There not kisses… It is mouth to mouth. I trying to help you breathe” The Petty Officer replied.

“Osal’s what happened?” Captain Hora asked in concern. She was still dressed in only in a towel and looked sexy as hell.

Osal was not affected by the Orion’s looks. His eyes narrowed, not sure who to trust. “Someone with no honor, tried to kill me! They locked the door, turned off the power to my room and released the knock out gas!”

There was a pause as Hora thought of the correct reply. Then she spoke. “Osal, we’ll do a complete investigation. Open and transparent. You can see all the evidence. We’ll find out who did this! I promise you.” Hora turned to RJ.

“RJ bring up the main computer.” She told RJ. RJ pressed a button on the hall station and the main computer screen came up.

“Computer, where was the command to shut down Osal’s power and life support come from?” Hora asked the computer.

“Auxiliary bridge station” the computer replied.

“But that station is unmanned?” RJ said in surprise. “Computer, who entered the Auxiliary bridge station within the last hour?” RJ asked.

“No one, the main doors have not been accessed.” The computer answered.

“What about transporter activities?” RJ asked.

“Logs have been deleted, but there was a transport “out” command, 10 minutes ago, to the Ice Planet below” The computer replied.

“Where on the ice planet?” Hora asked the computer, fearing the answer. She had respected, liked, and even wanted to bed, Captain Wolvrak. She hoped it was not him.

“Next to Captain Wolvrak ship” The computer stated.

“SHIT” Hora gasped.

“Computer, scan the Auxiliary bridge station for any bio traces” RJ suggested

“One major bio trace, fur from male Shistavanen.” The computer replied.

“Run DNA identification scan on fur” RJ ordered the computer.

“DNA match with Shistavanen named Captain Wolvrak” The computer confirmed.

“Double shit!” Hora said under her breathe and then she joined everyone looking at Osal. His face had remained neutral during the computer investigation. Now everyone was wondering what he was thinking.
 
Last edited:
Osal listened to the trivalties of trying to determine who almost succeeded in murdering him. He grinned at the thought of the Shistavanian trying to kill him like this. Of course his grin could be interpreted as the grin of a person who had just found his foe and is ready to kill him.

"How interesting. That the Shistavanian will by wily enough to remove traces of him beaming on board, but be stupid enough to leave a record of his beaming back. And just how did he gain the codes to do what has been done? Is your security so lax captain? In that case I am better off dead on the Ice Planet where the souls of the dead will know to fear a true Klingon."

He crossed his arms, the dagger glinting in the light, showing off against the bronze of his naked skin.

"I doubt that the true culprit is the Shistavanian captain. But why do you not ask him to come aboard and defend himself against these proofs of yours which points in his direction? I am sure we will come to the truth of it all quite fast."
 
“Osal… I agree with you. I can’t understand why Wolvrak would do this. This is not the way of his culture either. He would have confronted you directly. But the evidence makes him a suspect.” Hora said but everyone could hear in her voice she was fighting herself to say it.

“Captain, you know the saying “If the shoe doesn’t fit, don't wear it.” well my dad use to say “If the shoe doesn't fit, change the foot” Petty Officer Fowler said. “If it makes no sense for Captain Wolvrak to have done this. Who else could it be?” She asked.

“Anyone who dislikes the Klingon. That is most of the crew!” Hora pointed out. “I’ll call Captain Wolvrak and ask him to return to the ship at his earliest convenience.” Hora stated and then she looked down at her attire. She was still dressed in only in a towel which did almost nothing to cover all her curves. “I think I’ll change cloth first.”

“Petty Officer Fowler, give Osal back all his weapons. Find him some quarters which are undisclosed and password protect the location in the computer.” Hora ordered.

“Captain… all his weapons?” RJ asked.

“Yes” Hora said back to RJ with fire in her eyes. “He trusted us to keep him safe and we failed. He would be a fool to trust us again.”

“But Captain…” RJ started to protest again.

“Lt, it not the thing we don’t know that gets us into the greatest trouble. It is the thing we know for sure that turns out to be dead wrong. Someone just tried to kill Osal. Might be Wolvrak, or someone who we think is safe. That is the real danger to this crew.” Hora explained.

“But…” RJ started again

“Yes Captain, I’ll make it so” Petty Officer Fowler replied cutting off RJ before he could say anything else.

Captain Hora turned around and headed off to her quarters.

RJ turned around and headed off in the opposite direction.

“Follow me, Osal… I know the perfect place to hide you” She said.

Ten minutes later

Osal was in Petty Officer’s Fowler’s quarters. She had gone by the armory and collected his weapons, returning them to him. She had also protected his location via a password. “As a guest, I offer you my bedroom… and I’ll sleep on the couch.” PO1 Fowler said to Osal.

Captain Hora

She was dressed properly and back in her quarters. “Captain Wolvrak, this is Captain Hora. Do you read me?” She said into her desk communication terminal.

RJ

RJ headed to Auxiliary Bridge to do a little poking around. He was pissed, but he also thought about what Jiggles had told him. She had a point, it was the things you assumed that got you into the most trouble. As he entered the Aux Bridge, he noticed the power conduit access port screen was ajar. He pulled the screen off climbed into the conduit. It took him to the female bathroom on the mess deck. Repairbots still there fixing items. He grabbed one of the bots, and viewed it visual memory. What he saw caused him to gasp. He knew who had tried to kill Osal!! Now what was he going to do about it??
 
Last edited:
Wolvrak

Materializing on the Bridge of the Inahkal Koliv, he stood on the transport pad helmet under his left arm. Right hand on his hip standing tall in an at ease position as the alarm pounds in his ears, he gripped the black railing that surrounds the transport that will sink into the floor when there is no turbulence to protect the one transported it did so Wolvrak growls. A malevolent looking electromagnetic storm blackened the sky from horizon to horizon on the main monitor. An alarm assaults Wolvrak's sensitive ears that he would grind his teeth. "ALEXIS!" A deep rumbling roars heard. "SILENCE THAT ALARM!" "Yes Sir, right away Sir!" The blaring alarm's manually silenced immediately by Alexis, as her reset is not complete having only 0.5% yet to go. "When Is Your Reset Complete?!" Sighing as the painful sound of the alarm stops, he lowers his tone of voice to the usual low rumble. "It is 99.5% Sir." Wolvrak speaks to Alexis as softly as possible for him. "I'll fix it." Stepping to a virtual touch screen with a few touches of his large clawed fingers. "Any better?" Alexis is silent a short moment. "Yes Sir ... 100% Sir."

At that moment a weather warning shows on the display screen, a menacing black wall of approaching storm clouds. They light up randomly with blue electromagnetic discharges. "Alexis enhance image. Scan the size and speed the of approaching storm front, measure electromagnetic energy levels, discharge size, lifespan and power." A calm feminine voice of Alexis replies. "The front is 20000 tkl wide, winds 2300 tko, power of discharge is 150 mega quarks with a frequency 87.950.oooo tkm. Equation results Sir, combination of these factors is far beyond my shield tolerances and the ships hull strength Sir" He'd growl at the news. "Estimated time of death?" Alexis speaks again "Two hours, 27 minutes, 43 seconds till arrival Sir."

Wolvrak grumbles. "Do you have to take EVERYTHING as a command?" Alexis replies with an obvious pride in following the chain of command. "Yes Sir Captain Wolvrak!" He'd growl at her chipper tone. "Find me a micro bio bridge chip for all alien tech! I must get this frekli guidance system repaired before electromagnetic discharges burn us to ash!" Alexis replies direct and calmly to each one of his commands. "Yes Sir, Synchronization of the molecular proprietary functions will be the bio chips command structure. Replacement chips functions cannot be corrupted by the alien tech." Wolvrak nods with a determined expression on his face. "I will get us and the Inahkal Koliv the h'eles off of this Frekil frozen ice ball!"

Alexis calls Wolvrak. "Captain? We have been hailed by the Tripoli, it is Captain Hora Sir. She wishes to speak directly to you." He steps to the Com in the Excursion room picking up the Transceiver. "I'll take it in here Alexis." Wolvrak rumbles deeply as he began to speak. "Yes Captain Hora?" Wolvrak rumbles gruffly having not slept since the war he got dragged into, struck the Inahkal Koliv by indirect phaser fire. Damage to his ships guidance system resulted in a hard crash landing, putting him in the middle of this entire scenario. Also the skirmish that was between Osal and Wolvrak, having wounded each of them needlessly. He needed medical aid, it is provided by the green Orion Captain Hora. It was either accept aid she offered, or struggle to do it himself possibly dying of blood loss.

Having some second thoughts on the Alliance with the Federation and caught up in a battle against the Voxians. Hit multiple times by laser fire while coming to their aid listening he'd become more annoyed. "Captain Hora have you or your crew noticed the electromagnetic storm closing in on my position?! Communications will be lost soon Captain due to it. What is the immediacy to rendezvous with the Tripoli and beam aboard?" Wolvrak's stress level is rising to a point the tone of his voice changes. An allies secrecy doesn't help he thought as he speaks into the com. "I have repairs to continue! "IF" I am able to liftoff before this hel'es of a storm closes in. "IF" the ship is not hit by an electromagnetic discharge. "IF" your crew does not pick up a huge explosion you'll know I have made it. Captain Wolvrak of the Inahkal Koliv out!" As a deep rumbling growl is heard throughout the ship he slammed the Transceiver into its slot, it breaks in multiple pieces. "Alexis send a..."A small red and black ball rolls in across the floor and up the wall. Little flexible metallic arms slid out as an optic protrudes to light up its work area. Going about repairing the Com with a few more flexible metallic arms sliding out to aid in this.

Walking over to the access panel, it's beneath the guidance system control panel. So he'd drop to his knees to lay on one side to get under the console. The access panel opens with a button in the middle of it, removing the insulated cover the component slides right into its place easily. The insulated cover is quickly fastened back into place and Wolvrak would get himself out from under control panel to stand. "The readings from the control panel now?" "100.% fully repaired Sir!" Wolvrak looks to "Alexis run a fast full diagnostic on on the ships systems, your system too .. IF it and you are 100% start the W1 Pulse engines, main liftoff engine and the Warp Drive. I want to outrun the be damned electromagnetic storms reach to gain minimum altitude to go to Warp right away."

Stepping up onto platform the Captains chair is mounted to, seats himself and would pull the safety harness down tight over his shoulders. The helm controls lie to the left and to the right of his fingertips, a pair of control sticks are mounted at the end of the armrests of his Captains chair. "Alexis .. fire up the main engine and slowly bring it up to heat, you've been in a deep freeze for awhile so take her easy. I have the helm Alexis, you know how to handle the engines until I call for throttle control. Wolvrak's orders are mild but when he's stressed they barked out in a growling toned demands. "I'll take over throttle control now Alexis" She gave him control but kept a protective sensor on the engine and what he was doing. All the while bringing the Warp drive up to power so it could be used for .333000 of a second, no more and no less or the storm would catch the Inahkal Koliv and burn it to a crisp.

The ship shook as Wolvrak pours on the power, taps the control panel rotating the Retros down. Sliding a split power bar down the retros fire, pinning him down into the Captains chair. With main engine powering up it lifts the ship skyward, with retros firing full blast a tap on the controls they rotate 45 degrees fore. All 100.000 megatons tilt 45 degrees nose up. Another tap and the ships retros rotate 135 degrees aft, it accelerates into the sky to near the electromagnetic storms edge. Alexis voice is heard in his ear "Captain you must go to warp in 3, 2, 1!" One touch of the control screen the Inakhal Koliv appears to stretch, tripling in length. She seems to shrink back to normal size and sped away at an incredible rate. It raced through the atmosphere out of orbit at that instant Wolvrak drops her out of warp with a touch of the control screen.

the trips only for one third of a second they pull further from the ice planets surface, coming out of Warp 4 Wolvrak activates the pulse drive engines. The Tripoli comes into view the Koliv, the ship turns in a wide arc to rendezvous with the federation ship. "Alexis I was not given a reason why Captain Hora wants me too beam aboard. So keep a private com link open to a phrase you know well." A pause he realizes is new. "Beam Me Out Now! Sir?" The tone of Alexis voice was snarky, Wolvrak chuckles as his stress level lowers a bit due to her. "I do not know what the hel'es happened to your A.I. program, but leave it as it is OK?" As Alexis voice is different somehow, was it fear, worry, jealousy both? "Yes Sir ... you wish Wolvrak." He didn't have time to think about her unusual behavior at the moment.

Wolvrak frowns. "Get me out and quickly go to warp four, to the closest any non Federation space station .. far from here." Alexis emotions show this time "Yes Sir, please be careful Wolvrak." He would unstrap himself from the harness to step up onto the transport pad. "I will, I have to return to my best companion." Wolvrak nods for Alexis to contact the Tripoli. "Inahkal Koliv to the Federation ship Tripoli, Captain Wolvrak is ready to be beamed over at Captain Hora's request." He's all business as he has to go. "When I give permission ... do not trouble your circuits OK? If you detect anything unusual ... Alexis you already have my orders. Just beam me right out and right back to the Koliv." I definitely have to check out her circuits.
 
Last edited:
RJ

RJ headed for Leeandri quarters. He buzzed her room. There was no answer. He buzzed her room again. Still no answer. He activated the comlink.

“Leeandri, its RJ. We need to talk. I know what you did. I know you visited the Auxiliary Bridge.” RJ whispered into the comlink. Leeandri’s door suddenly opened. RJ stepped inside. Leeandri was there waiting for him. When the door closed RJ spoke.

“You killed the Klingon!” RJ gasped.

“Yes” Leeandri replied calmly

“What were you thinking?” RJ questioned her.

“I have my reasons. Who else knows I did it?” She asked.

“Everyone thinks Captain Wolvrak did it, but you did not cover your tracks well.” RJ told her.

“I guess I need to do a better job” Leeandri stated as she suddenly punched RJ in the face. The blow stunned RJ for a second. He staggered backwards for a moment. Leeandri then grabbed a modern statuette off her end table and plunged the pointy end into RJ gut. Her attack happened so quickly that RJ had no time to react. “Killing you… should cover up my trail nicely.” She said as RJ fell to the floor, blood all over the statuette.

Leeandri left her room and headed towards engineering.

Captain Hora

Captain Hora was in the transporter room when Shistavanian captain materialized.

“Wolvrak, congratulations on getting your ship back in orbit. I’m also glad you could come over. I have some disturbing news to report.” She said with some sorrow. “Someone tried to kill Osal. They cut off the power to his quarters and shut off his life support. Luckily, he was rescued in time. Even more disturbing… there is evidence that points to you. Everyone doubts that you are the culprit, so we could use your help to find out who did it." Hora explained.
 
Before Captain Wolvrak could answer Captain Hora's question, her communicator beeped. Hora opened the communicator.

"Hora... this is RJ" A raspy and weak voice said over the communicator.

"RJ, what is wrong!!" Hora asked concern in her voice.

"Leeandri... stabbed me. She was the one that tried to kill Osal." RJ gasped

"Were are you?" Hora asked.

"Leeandri's quarters" RJ sputtered out and then the communicator went dead.

"RJ!!" Hora said but there was no answer. Hora switch her communicator link.

"Medical emergency in Leeandri's quarters" Hora ordered into the communicator. Then she looked at Wolvrak, worry in her eyes.

"That Romulan Bitch! Why?" She asked Wolvrak.
 
Captain Wolvrak actually dressed as one.

Wolvrak opens his mouth only to close it, his keen ears listen closely as he'd step from the transport pad. In his deep blue dress uniform he hears what RJ said, over Captain Hora's communicator still in her hand. He'd step over to where she stood, a worried expression on her face. A flash of temper flared in her eyes as she exclaims "That Romulan Bitch! Why?"

The big Shistavainien had a look of deep understanding in his dimly glowing eyes. Best to beam Lt. R.J. to sick bay than go to him. Wolvrak pauses to let her think things through as she acts. "It is a primitive drive Hora ... Intense racial hatred of Klingons." He put his hands on his hips with a sub vocal rumble.

"Romulan's despise any race they deem as inferior ... so in Leeandri's mind it is her duty to kill Osal. She also frames another race she despises, obviously me. As she tried and failed to do so. Lt. R.J. must have found evidence pointing to me, possibly in a area of the ship I can not ... I have no better term than fit? As his translator crackles a little Wolvrak taps it back into silence.

Wolvrak kept the ancient stories of his people taken in the night by hooded demons. Said to resemble Romulans taking them in a flash of light to himself. The Shistavanian government officials would always say it was Vulcan propaganda meant to disrupt our isolationist way of life. The Romulan race is the most powerful race this side of the Neutral Zone, it is their Vulcan cousins that pollute and rule those races joining the Federation of United Planets. The Human race is unknown just another race to his people, lumped into the grouped they called the unclean ones. Their technology is to be gained by any means possible, some of his people result to piracy if the ships worth the danger involved. As some of his people live much closer to the edge of the law, experiencing alien piracy at a great price. His parents lives. He would disable pirate ships on sight reporting them to the authorities, those that control whatever quadrant they happen to be in.
 
Last edited:
Leeandri knew it was time to leave the USS Tripoli. Captain Hora, the Orion slut and her slow witted humans would figure out she was the killer onboard. But before she escaped on the USS Night Runner, she wanted to blow up the USS Tripoli. Making it look like the hairy Shistavanian captain did it was an added bonus.

As she silently entered Engineering, Lt Jordan was standing watch. She had liked the big black human, but she pushed those feeling aside. She had a mission and if he needed to be killed so be it. She grabbed a large dogged wrench and approached Lt Jordan from behind. She swung the heavy metal wrench at his head.

As luck would have it, Lt Jordan move to glance at another panel so the wrench struck him in the shoulder. The hit was so hard it drove him to his knees. Leeandri cursed for missing the human. She pulled the wrench back and brought it back around to finish the job she started on Lt Jordan.

Captain Hora and Captain Wolvrak

Orion’s did not have any ability to read minds, but something in Captain Wolvrak face or body language made her think about using the transport to save RJ.

“Wait, I’ll transport RJ to sickbay!” She said. She dashed to the transporter controls and activated the transporter. Then she got another idea. “Computer, lockdown all shuttle bay doors and place a quarantine field around all shuttles to include the USS Night Runner.” The computer acknowledged her order.

“Wolvrak get on the transporter… We need to make a fast trip” Hora suggested. Wolvrak and soon Hora both stood on the transporter and were automatically beamed into Engineering. There they both saw Leeandri about ready to hit Lt Jordan again. Captain Hora was closest and grabbed the dogging wrench on Leeandri’s backswing.

The Romulan reacted quickly and slammed the wrench back into Hora face. The Orion went tumbling backwards as Leeandri turned to face, Captain Wolvrak.

“TIME TO DIE… YOU INFERIOR HALF BREED MUTTT” She screamed
 
She took a full swing at Wolrvak’s head, but he saw it come up leans back easily avoiding it. Leeandri receives a glossy boot to the ass sends her in the direction he wants her to go. She knew was out numbered with Lt Jordan, Captain Hora soon returning to the fight. Also being a much bigger and stronger foe, the only true warrior in a straight up fight. Needing to reclaim the element of surprise, yet desirous to use her arrogantly assumed far greater intellect over "a Dog." She violates one of the first tenants of war, never underestimate an enemy. When he'd avoid her swing of the wrench her attack gets redirected, he knew she felt the shame of being booted in the ass. His attacker has one choice, sprint away in the direction she's forced into. Yet slips into part of the maintenance shaft he couldn't enter, it lead to a power distribution room he has to track her from below.

Wolvrak saw where his enemy had gone and took off after her, grips the hilt of his dagger it whispers out of the scabbard. As he enters the power distribution room the place is only dimly lit, yet to his eyes it's as day as his ears turn toward laughter of the crazed Romulan. His fangs revealed in an amused grin at Romulan reasoning, that his race still held the idea that they're demon's, was she attempting to spook him? It was quite ridiculous in fact, it's certainly not affecting a Shistavanian warrior worth his metal.

"The big doggie is going to have a hard time finding me in here." Wolrvak heard the taunt of the more seasoned warrior, yet he wasn't going to give her what she wanted. Giving his position away was out of the question and he wasn't going to play her game. The power distribution room is a junction, where panels surround it with row upon row of them. The panels were also several floors to a room, some open for Leendri's petite form to ambush him from above. Finding her would have been difficult for most races, but the Romulan had forgotten about Wolvrak's superior sense of smell. He had followed the scent of Leeandri as she had laid it down, she could try and use this ability against him knowing this trait.

"You should be scared, Wolrvak. Don’t you find my appearance familiar? Like the demons from your old legends?" Leeandri said laughing evilly Wolrvak stopped in his tracks fangs grinding, she was correct Romulans look exactly like the demons of their legends. "I’ll tell you a little secret, doggie. It's Romulan's who use to grab Shistavainian children! We were genetically altering the your race. We are the demons from your past!" Leeandri squealed in laughter knowing how horrible Wolvrak must feel at learning this knowledge. She had no idea the information she revealed, his people knew very well who visited them in the night to play God ... How arrogant! It stoked the fire that already burned within each and every Shista breast, the mystery was solved during their space age aboard other races ships.

Wolrvak wasn't scared he just held the avenging beast in check, the Romulan’s actions had caused great damage to his race. It led to their isolationist behavior, made his people turn suspicious yet much stronger and intelligent. Picking up the speed of his pursuit he would not let her get away, as her scent leads to an area where the power panels were open. One wrong move here would be death. Suddenly Leeandri jumped down from above and swung the dogging wrench at Wolrvak’s head. Leaning to the left and twisting the right and draws his disruptor firing across his body desintigrates the dogging the wrench. Giving the bitch something to squeal about, as the wrench handle burns her hands as it desintigrates Almost touching a charged power distribution line near his right sleeve Wolvrak's coat had began smoldering. With only a millisecond to counter her attack she spun to quickly to be blocked as the kick sent his disrupter flying from his hand. Before the hate crazed Romulan could rush him, Wolvrak slashes his blade wickedly across Leeandri's body. As she'd throw her arms forward arching her back throwing herself back, away from the wicked slashing sting of the Shistavanian blade.

Leaving a long bloody streak from her upper left ribs to her lower left hip, she places her hand to the wound only to her hand dripping blood. Her eyes flash with a ferocious hate filled screams wildly, hurling herself at Wolvrak like a wild animal rushing him as she's trying push him into a panel. Before she strikes a blow he snaps out his left hand to grab her by the throat. Lifting her feet from the none conductive grating of the floor, drives his dagger into her body numerous times. He slides the tip of his blade into her body beneath the sternum till it's a mere inch from her heart. He draws Leeandri close as she's bleeding out, till he's nose to nose with her. He growls deeply in her face.

"You should have been afraid Romulan, your kind underestimated Shistavanian! The part of us you couldn't change was the heart our heart ... Now Die!" As the stench of blood drips on a charged power line, Wolvrak drove the dagger into her heart it's split half in two. As she goes limp he throws her bloody lifeless body like a rag doll into an open charged panel holds. The result is immediate her whole body glows for a instant and was gone, only the horrible smell of burnt flesh Romulan remained. The big Shistavainian held his ceremonial dagger close enough to the charged line, it glows red burning all traces of Romulan blood from the blade till its letters glow red. Wolvrak walks back to Hora and reaching down a clawed hand to Hora standing injured by Leeandri.
 
Last edited:
Meanwhile...

While Captain Wolfrak have been come aboard and the Romulan bitch Leandri have gone rogue from her diplomatic stance, Osal had the attentions of a human female focused on him. It was strange for him to experience the total compliance from a human female, who from the smell of her, were interested in sharing her bed instead of using the couch.

"I will use this couch you speak of. As I am a guest, it is my wish and you will allow it to me."

She tried to argue, but Osal just gave her a blank stare, she realized then that he will not use the bed and she retired for her sleep. Osal was way too tall for the couch, but one of the cushions and the ground made for an excellent bed.
 
One Day Later

What a difference a day makes. Hora was on the bridge of the USS Tripoli, sitting in the captain’s chair. The crew and repairbots had done a great job. The ship was 98.1% repaired with only low priority systems were still not functional. She was proud of the crew and all they had accomplished.

As far as how everyone was doing, that was also a good news story. The strange frozen machine/alien was in sickbay. Ensign Jan Maats was preforming some scans to it to figure out what it was. RJ was still recovering in sickbay as well, but he was no longer in any danger. Lt Jordan was back in engineering, fully recovered. Osal was on the bridge. He had also recovered and was now her security officer. It was weird to have a Klingon on her bridge, but she had to admit, he was highly efficient at what he did. She had only granted him access to the ship most basic security tools and functions, but he had used them to maximum effect in case the Vox returned. Captain Wolvrak on the Inahkal Koliv, and was trailing the USS Tripoli’s on her left lower quarter.

On the view screen was the image of the Space Station which they left right before the Vox attacked. It all seemed so long ago. They were approaching the station very slowly, as no one had replied to their hails.

“Establish a standard orbit around the station.” Hora ordered to the helmsman.

“I’m thinking, we beam aboard the space station? I don’t want anything damaging the ship, in case the station is rigged to blow.” Hora suggested to Osal.

He nodded in agreement.

“Away team… will be Myself, You, Captain Wolvrak, Petty Officer Felyna Tadowa, and Petty Officer Tessa Fowler.” Hora ordered. Osal gave her a small frown.

“I know, Captain is not supposed to going on away missions. But I need to see for myself what happen on that station.” Hora said.

Few minutes later, the away team was on the transporter and was beamed over to the main promenade on the station. The place was completely empty. There were no people and all the shops were closed.

“Wow… what happened to all the people?” PO1 Fowler asked.

Captain walked over to the popular “bar” on the station called "zero gravity". Everything was neat and cleaned up. No empty glasses were out.

“If they were all taken away, it was not done in a hurry. Everything has been cleaned up” Captain Hora noted.
 
Serenity was laying in bed in her long t-shirt she wore while she slept staring up at her ceiling trying to talk herself into getting up and going to work, she had a bad feeling about today, something deep inside told her that something was going to happen and her life was once again going to change. Feeling a tweak on her awareness she would sigh and sit up slowly, her ears catching the faintest of sounds. Frowning she would stand up tugging her shirt back down to mid-thigh and would walk to her door, opening it she would wince as she heard the screams, peeking down the hallway her eyes would widen. Stepping back into her room she would close the door then would quickly make her way to her bathroom, stopping at her bedside table she would grab her knife and her dart gun, sliding the knife into the garter on her left thigh and keeping the dart gun in hand. Moving into the bathroom and to the vent above the shower, she pulled the cover threw the dart gun into the vent and pulled herself in, the cover closing with a snap behind her causing her to freeze.

Making her way slowly through the crawl spaces of the vent she would peek through each opening, seeing the bug like creatures snatching up every being that was trying to escape. As she made her way farther around moving towards the bar, Serenity fought back her tears, taking in a sharp breath when one of the creatures made towards the section of vent she was in above the gambling hall. Making sure her dart gun was loaded she took aim through the grating of the vent cover, taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly she pulled the trigger, holding her breath as the sleeping draught took effect and the creature fell to the floor, hearing a high pitched scream she saw another of the working girls running for freedom, a bug gaining on her, knowing she had only 6 more darts she took aim and took out the next bug, moving her aim around she shot 3 more, deciding to keep the last two shots in case she needed them, letting out her breath Serenity continuined on her way.

Getting to a spot where the sounds of screams and the skittering of bug feet faded to a dull sound, she curled up in a ball and closed her eyes tightly, her senses flaring out as she listened to the creatures slowly leaving the space station. When the last bug left Serenity closed herself off, perparing to wait for a few hours to ensure they actually left and then she would begin searching for any other survivors, hoping if there were others they'd remain hidden and silent until she was able to find them and hopefully get them all to safety. Keeping her senses cut off to ensure no one could contact her telekinetically and find her that way she slowly fell into a terror filled and broken sleep that lasted 2 days before she felt it was safe enough for her to begin moving again.

Waking up slowly it took Serenity a moment to get her barings, biting back a cry as the memories filled her mind. Opening up her mind she took a calming breath and searched the space station for any other life, searching out for any signs of menace, anger, cruelty, and evil. Feeling none she then did a check for any terror and life other then hers, feeling only the confusion of 5 living beings. Moving back onto her hands and knees she slid her dart gun into her right thigh garter and made her way towards the confusion, realizing she was moving in the direction of the bar. As she got closer to the bar she looked ahead and realized the vent opened down towards the floor rather then looking out over the room from the side. Making her way to the vent opening, looking down she smiled, glad that the drop would put her directly on the bar.

Hearing the faintest of feet scuffling on the floor she felt once more for negativity, feeling only the confusion then hearing the question "What happened to all the people?" she turned around and put her bare feet on the vent and before she allowed herself to drop she heard the response "If they were all taken away, it was not done in a hurry. Everything has been cleaned up”, allowing herself to drop Serenity landed on the balls of her feet in a crouch her shirt raising to give a flash of white lace then dropping back down to her thighs, her hands resting on her weapons and she finds herself face to face with an Orion female, her own eyes wide with determiniation and shinning with fright, prepared to fight herself to freedom if necessary.

Taking a deep breath her eyes would dart from each figure, recognizing a Klingon, a human, and the Orion, but not the other two, her eyes touching each and every single one, before she spoke, her voice barely above a whisper, but she was proud of herself that her voice didn't shake "How long have you been here? You weren't here when they attacked. Did you see them when they left?" As she asked her questions her eyes kept moving from each person, recognizing Captians ensignas on the Orion and on the big furry one, her eyes then began to darting from one to the other awaiting their responses and hoping she didn't just hand herself over to even more trouble.
 
Captain Hora nodded politely to the beautiful woman that was a mix of Aenar and Andorian genes. The woman had clearly been through a traumatic ordeal. Being calm and reassuring Hora thought would be most helpful in this situation.

“I’m Captain Hora of the USS Tripoli, and this is Captain Wolrvak of the Inahkal Koliv. My crew members are: Osal, my acting security officer, Petty Officer Felyna Tadowa, my expert on zeno-species and items. Petty Officer Tessa Fowler, assistance to Osal for security. To answer your questions, we just beamed over to this space station. We also were attacked by the Vox about two days ago. We have managed to repair my ship and decided to help those on your space station. We were hoping you could tell us what happened here... when the Vox came aboard?” Hora asked.
 
Of course when the figure landed right on the bar, Osal reacted as a Klingon would. He drew his phaser and had it pointed right at the female. Waiting for any threatening move, he listened to the female as she asked her questions. Of course the captain seemed to take this sudden appearance of a survivor in her stride and since the female didn't seem to threaten Captain Hora, he lowered and then sheathed the phaser. Moving slowly closer, his hand on the hilt of his dagger as he kept his eyes on the female. He leaned close to Captain Hora's ear, stating in a voice that was meant for her, but if other's heard, he didn't care too much about it either.

"Captain, as your security chief, I would advise you to first secure the space station to make certain that it is safe."

He eyed the female as he spoke, "And be much less trusting of people dropping or popping up from hidden niches."
 
Wolvrak drew his weapon as he was on the right rear transport pad as they beam aboard the space station, he pivots to cover the right rear of the away team. Having his disruptor destroyed in the battle with that bitch of a Romulan, Matt's used a hardware replicator to make a phaser of Shistavanian design. He's quite honored receiving such a gift from a very good friend as him. Weapon in hand he moves more like a predator than any cargo ship captain, his keen senses and instincts kept their right flank secure.

As a girl suddenly drops from the air duct in front of them, he turns to aim at the sound to find a frightened girl. Crouched, hands on a blade and a slim dart gun tucked under the top of each stocking in his sights. Wolvrak holds his phaser up turning it sideways and slowly lowers it, long before anyone else would have even thought of doing it. Showing her that he is isn't a threat holsters the weapon on his hip, Osal spoke to Hora as he didn't heard him as usual he didn't care what others thought. His advise sound as he'd been through enough battles to know, he could earn any position he sought among his people being so strong willed. Wolvrak slightly brushes past P.O. Fowler as she runs the Tri-corder scanner past the Aenar Andorian girl. But not enough to affect what she's doing with the instrument

Approaching the girl without a word, slips his forearm under her upper legs he picks her up. Naturally her arms go about his furry neck to keep from falling, but he wouldn't drop her in the first place. "She is just a very frightened female, I'm going to help her if I can." Carrying her a few steps down the bar toward a comfortable lounge. Her arms wrapped tightly around his furry neck he looks up at her, their eyes met he could see the fear and shock clearly in them. Looking away from her attempting to give her a bit of distance, but didn't let her go as he looks over the bar. "Well" ... Looking at the rest of the away team with his left hand on his hip. "Being the sensors didn't pick up any Voxians, this station is obviously deserted ... except for civilians in hiding.

"I can use a drink of Arulian Ale, mind pointing out a bottle to me? Then I will escort you to your room so you can get more clothing." Feeling her wiggle uneasily as he speaks of him escorting her to her room. Clearing his throat he looks up as she's resting on his arm, so she may see the truth in his lightly glowing eyes. "I will stay outside your door until you are clothed, no harm will come to you while I am with you. Then we will get you something to eat, while you eat we can speak of what you saw and remember. Is that alright with you if we do that? You have heard our names. Wolvrak's voice as a child losing a game "it's only fair if you tell us your name" The tactic the big shistavanian used is working, as it seems to bring a slight twitch of a smile to the blue Aenar-Adorians lips.
 
Last edited:
As the Orion, Captian Hora, introduced herself, Captian Wolvrack, Secruity Officer Osal, Petty Officer Felyna Tadowa, and Petty Officer Tessa Fowler, Serenity would nod a greeting to each and every single one of them, seeing the weapons aimed at her, her fingers would brush against her own weapons in reassuarnce. When Wolvrak and Osal lower and holster their weapons, Serenity slides her hands away from her weapons in a sign of good will and places her hands lightly on the bar to help her keep her balance. Upon hearing Hora's question about the bug attack Serenities eyes would flash at the memory, the fear in her eyes shinning brighter for a moment. Licking her lips nervously, she takes a breath to respond, stopping when she hears Osal's words "Be much less trusting of people dropping or popping up from hidden niches.", her eyes flashing with ire, momentarily hidding her fear, though the slight quiver gave her away "If I were a danger Klingon, you'd be on the floor taking a nap as I'd have shot you before dropping down from the vent."

Turning her attention back to Captian Hora, the ire gone from her eyes and the fear once more there she would lick her lips once more, taking a breath in and began to tell her what happened. "I was in my room, I was preparing to leave my bed to start work for the day. I had a very bad feeling about the day...." Shuddering as she remembered the activities she would look down at the bar and slid her hands up to wrap them around herself as if to hide herself from the memories. When she looked back up she and continued with her story "Then I felt something dark pass over the station..." Seeing a movement behind Hora, Serenity would cut off her story, her eyes widdening slightly as she saw Captian Wolvrak making his way towards her brushing past Petty Officer Tessa Fowler and coming straight towards her.

Serenity's eyes would widden and she would gasp as he was suddenly upon her, and she gritted her teeth to keep the frightend squeal from passing her lips as he suddenly slide his right arm beneath her legs and swept her up, her arms instinctivly moving to wrap around his neck tightly to keep herself from falling, her body shaking with a new fear. Although she was sitting on his arm, she barely heard as he spoke "She is just a very frightened female, I'm going to help her if I can." As Captian Wolvrak moved away from the group and towards the lounge she would look forward, her mind racing as she tried to figure out how she let him get close enough to grab her and carry her off, looking down at him as he spoke to those he arrived with "Being the sensors didn't pick up any Voxians, this station is obviously deserted ... except for civilians in hiding" Serenity would nod her head slowly, her voice just barely above a whisper "The bugs are gone.. they took so many with them. I'm unsure how many besides me are still here..."

Looking away from Wolvrak as he speaks of the Arulian Ale, she looks over the bar, her mind instantly thinking of the location of the Ale on one of the shelves, and she uses her right foot to gesture for him to either put her down or to move behind the bar. When he continues speaking and he mentions her room and clothes she tightens her fingers in his fur a bit more then releases her fingers from him and moves to pull her arms from around his neck, wiggling with unease, determined to remove herself from him. When Wolvrak clears his throat she stops wiggling and tenses, her eyes wide with fear and determination, and she looks at him, her golden eyes meeting his glowing ones. As he says "I will stay outside your door until you are clothed, no harm will come to you while I am with you." Serenity see's the truth in his eyes but still nervous allows her mind to touch his, meeting no barrier surrounding his thoughts of protectivness towards her, she allows her fear of him to strip itself from her.

Nodding her head in acceptence of his taking charge and care of her, she would look away from him, only to look back down at him as she he speaks once more "You have heard our names, it's only fair if you tell us your name", hearing the childlike cadence in his, her lips twitch slightly and she bites her cheek to keep an all out grin from spreading across her lips. Looking away from him, her voice voice soft but clear she nods her head "You are right Captian Wolvrak, it would be fair for you to at least know my name since I know all of yours. I am Serenity. I work and reside on this station. And I would very much like to get into some clothes, this t-shirt is a little drafty. Your Ale is the sixth bottle on the third shelf if you would go over there I'll grab it and then you can take me to my room which is on the otherside of the station, we'll take the right pathway. As for food, we can ravage the kitchen only after I've dressed, then I'll tell you everything I know and remember.."
 
Last edited:
“Well” Captain Hora said with a small bit of frustration as she had lost control of the away team. She turned back towards the remaining team, her large chest swaying from the move. “It seems Captain Wolrvak will be caring for this survivor. Let’s break into teams of two… Osal, you and Petty Officer Felyna Tadowa explore the upper decks, Petty Officer Tessa Fowler and myself will search the lower decks. Look for more survivors and any other clues you can find about these Vox.” She ordered.

The Lower decks

Petty Officer Tessa Fowler was in the lead, her phrase out and ready. She carefully moved down the stations corridors. Captain Hora watched the small, but sexy human. Tessa had light brunette hair, a beautiful face, brown eyes and wore large black framed glasses. The glasses were mainly a fashion statement, as modern federation medical knowledge could correct most people’s vision to 20-20. Tessa had hinted to her once that the glasses did have some other purpose, but she never told Hora what that was. Tessa was very skilled at her job.

Hora was having a typical Orion female reaction to Tessa. In Hora’s gut, she wanted to take Tessa to bed and completely dominate her. Between Orion females, it was very important to establish a pecking order. The dominate female was allowed to seduce the best males first, leaving the lesser males to less dominate females. Tessa, being a skilled fighter and sexy woman, was a threat to Hora dominance. Tessa stirred these primitive Orion feelings in Hora. But Hora knew human females did not have these same drives. She pushed her Orion feelings aside and followed behind Tessa.

They made their way through the lower decks, checking each room. The station did not seem to be damaged. The Vox seemed to just be interested in the people on the station. But why? And what did they do with them? None of it seemed to make sense.

“Captain Hora, this door lead to the station's waste collection area. Do you want to go in?” She asked as she stood before the door. “It might smell pretty bad in there” She stated with some confidence.

Hora knew waste collection areas were pretty bad and she really did not want to go inside. But it would be a great place to hide from the Vox as well. “I know, but we need to check it out.” Hora ordered.

“Aye, Aye, Captain” Tessa replied and pressing the buttons to open the door. The door slide away and Tessa and Hora stepped inside.

“Shit… those bugs cleaned this place up too!” Tessa gasped. The room had been totally cleaned and organized.

“This is too weird.” Captain Hora grunted and pulled out her tricorder. “I’m going to do a more detailed scan of this area.” She explained. She turned on the tricorder and swept the room. The tricorder indicated that several of the waste collection matter/energy conversion panels had been removed recently. She headed over to them and pulled one of the panels off.

“Oh wow… check this out.” The Captain said in surprise. Alien technology had been installed in the units. Hora scanned the new technology with her tricorder. Petty Officer Fowler looking over her shoulder.

“This new tech… is improving the efficiency of the matter/energy converters!” Captain Hora said in surprise. She stood up and looked into Tessa face. Tessa could see the Captain's mind was thinking as Hora tried to figure out what the Vox were up to. Finally Hora spoke “Tessa, disconnect one of the Alien tech units. We’ll need to analyze it back on the Tripoli” She ordered. Then she flipped open her communicator.

“Osal, Petty Officer Tadowa, this is Captain Hora. We found some new tech installed by the Vox in the Waste collection room. Use your tricorder and look for any other new tech. they might of installed as well” Hora said. Tessa stood up and placed a unit in her carrying pouch.

“Ok, let keep searching” Hora said and the two continued to search more rooms.
 
Last edited:
“Osal, Petty Officer Tadowa, this is Captain Hora. We found some new tech installed by the Vox in the Waste collection room. Use your tricorder and look for any other new tech. they might of installed as well”

Osal and Tadowa were in the Transport chamber at that very moment, inspecting the active transporters. Osal activated his comm.

"Captain, Osal here. The transporters are active and running. They appear to be beaming particles to the planet, but there is nothing in the transports. Only energy which seems to end up as matter."

He inspected the open panel, "According to Tadowa, we can shut down one of the transporters and remove the artifact attached to the control board. But it might draw the attention of the Vox. What is your orders captain?"
 
Hora had noticed and was surprised at how the Klingon had integrated with the crew. He was efficient and disciplined, just like the report he just made from the transporter room. She wondered why the Federation and Klingon Empire had so much difficulty getting along. They really were not that different. This crisis situation showed that they could worked well together when they needed to.

"Osal... Check for traps... but if there are none. Shutdown the transports. What ever the Vox are doing... we need to stop them. I'll warn the Tripoli to put up the shield and go to yellow alert." Captain Hora ordered.

Petty Officer Tessa Fowler looked over to the Captain, peering over her black glasses. There was a look of disapproval in her face.

"Is that wise, Captain? The Vox defeated us once already." Tessa stated.

"Being in Star Fleet is not about running away. We are about boldly going where no one has gone before. Get ready... because l like to take risks!" Hora answered.
 
Last edited:
Captain Wolvrak

Stretching out her shapely leg pointing out the bottle to Wolvrak, with a foot at the bottle where it sat on the shelf. He couldn't help but notice her blue skin and shapely legs in those pale stockings. Just in case she may have empathic or telepathic abilities, he thinks of his duty as an ally to change his thoughts. "I have reconsidered the Arulian Ale Serenity, thank you for pointing it out, but it can wait till later. Carrying Serenity into the lounge area so she can use the replicator, he placed her on the floor so that she may do so. "I believe you need temporary sustenance, only until you can get a hot meal later ... alright?"

She spoke softly as she told the replicator what she wanted, a plate of spiced bread and a cup of Fridd would appear. As the aroma of her food and drink tempts Wolvrak, his two stomachs growled in unison as the scent made him hungry. After Serenity stepped back Wolvrak tells the replicator what he wanted, an energy bar and tankard of Zhilberry juice. "After you Serenity" Taking their food along with them, eating as they walked on down the corridor that led to her room. "I had better contact my ships A.I. Alexis, she has been very strange lately it is as if she has developed emotions. It will be dangerous if my A.I. is bad."

Pulling his communicator from his dress uniforms inner pocket, speaking into it the voice activation turns it on. "Alexis...?" *Yes Captain?* "Have you picked up any alien activity in the life support systems of this station?" *Yes Captain, Vox technology. Increased efficiency beyond Federation parameters which is converting energy into mass* "And that means?" *It is not dangerous on its own Sir* "Any other systems exceeding efficiency standards?" *Yes Sir* "Are they dangerous when combined with other systems over efficiency?" *Yes Sir. Please tell Captain Hora so you can return to me!* He drew his head back tilting it up sideways, he probably looked like a Earth Canine hearing something it didn't understand.

He looked at Serenity with a troubled expression. "Know any thing about A.I. systems that develop, emotion?." The big black Shistavanian watches her hopeful she's going to have a helpful answer. "Hold on, I have to inform the Capt. of something. "Wolvrak to Captain Hora ..." His voice a deep rumble as he spoke. "Hora excuse me for not having patients for federation formality. But the Koliv's scanned the Vox tech activity, Alexis's says the readings show that singularly the Vox tech is harmless. Yet when used in combination particle mass is unstable, it becomes far more dangerous if it happens to go unchecked Hora!" Wolvrak wasn't used to dealing with a captain and crew, Alexis was his only companion on his ship.

Until Serenity, who without ever meeting before they were developing a special connection.
"I suggest you have the Tripoli run more detailed scans to see for your self, if it is repaired enough to do it. I know you can not spare Maats, yet if he were here he'd figure out what's is going on. With a shrug. "I had to ask even though nothing will get him away from that damn alien stiff." Wolvrak switches over to the private channel he has with Alexis, he puts a finger to his muzzle a moment yet waves her close to listen in. "Alexis?" *Yes Wolvrak?* "When did all of the emotions begin? *After our hard crash. I did not mean to feel emotion. I'm sorry Wolvrak* Holding the com in front of him a computer generated image of Alexis appears on the screen of his com.

The A.I. has a pale grey finely sculpted face, green slit pupil eyes, golden wavy hair lay in curls about her shoulders. The most unusual feature about Alexis are two light grey spiral horns, grew from her forehead to curve back over her head and twist upward to end in sharp elongated tips. "Look at your Captain when he speaks!" Alexis eyes snap up instantly. "Yes Sir!" Wolvrak tries not to growls out of frustration. "You have never let me down and you will not because you care. A.I.'s with emotion means you are more than a system. You are my faithful friend. But, I need you to be focused, Voxians may return as we disrupted their tech. Evade as I know only you can, jump as we did from the storm to keep the Vox busy. I will beam aboard to bring all weapons online, I may loose the Fangs on the Vox at right time."
 
Last edited:
Her mind gently merging a little with Captain Wolvraks she bites her bottom lip as she realizes his attention is on her leg, and she quickly lowers it and cross her legs, her arms tightening slightly to ensure she stays seated and she lets out a soft sigh as his mind quickly changes direction. As she hears his words *I have reconsidered the Arulian Ale Serenity, thank you for pointing it out, but it can wait till later* she looks down and watches his face curiously as his mind turns to feeding her and he makes his way into the lounge and the food replicator. As he began to lower her to the floor she would dig her fingers into his fur for a fraction of a second, and when her feet finally touched the floor she would let his fur go and would slowly unwrap her fingers from around his neck, her hands brushing his fur ever so slightly as she pulled away, *I believe you need temporary sustenance, only until you can get a hot meal later ... alright?* nodding as he spoke she slowly turned away "Yes, that makes more sense Captain."

Speaking softly into the replicator she orders some spiced bread and a drink of Fridd. Taking her items she turns towards Captain Wolvrak, her eyebrows raising slightly as she hears his stomach growl, tilting her head slightly as she thinks she heard a set of two growls instead of just one. Taking a step away from the replicator she smiles as he orders his energy bar and some Zhilberry Juice. When he grabs his items and told her to lead the way she would set her plate down on a table as she passed it, grabbing her bread off of it and walking down the corridor towards the other side of the space station and her room. When next he spoke it was of his ships A.I. system, *I had better contact my ships A.I. Alexis, she has been very strange lately it is as if she has developed emotions.* her mind began thinking about it and would hold her finger up as a symbol to give her a moment to think.

Eating the last of her bread she would gesture for Captain Wolvrak to contact his ship, listening to him speak to it. Her mind merging more deeply with his, then forcing herself to pull it away, unsure if he had felt her but feeling slightly guilty for her invasion but curious as to the connection he has with the ship, and why he would think it had gained feelings. Hearing the ships *Yes Wolvrak, please tell Captain Hora so you can return to me!* Serenities eyes would widen slightly and she'd look at him, he was correct, his ship had developed emotions, and not just any emotions, it had the emotions of a long time lover. *Know any thing about A.I. systems developing ... emotion?* he asked her. Staring into his eyes she would bite her bottom lip, unsure as to how to explain to him what had happened or how to fix it, and keeping her mind out of his so unsure if he'd even consider it. As he began speaking to Captain Hora she started chewing on her lip and pushed her shoulder against him to get him to turn right down the next corridor and down all the way until they reached her room door. Gesturing for him to wait outside of her room she takes a step into her room and closes the door, leaning against it she lays her head back against the door, taking a moment to herself to consider everything that had happened in so short a time.

Hearing the fluff ball Wolvrak talking to Captain Hora she pushes away from her door and walks over to her roommates closet, knowing she herself would have nothing acceptable for anything other then her work and knowing she was almost the exact same size as Cassandra, she opened the doors to the closet. Running her fingers through the clothing she pulled out one of Cassies work uniforms, she was here on leave, having just returned from a mission, and Serenity was sure Cassie wouldn't mind her borrowing the black suit. Removing her stockings and her garters, and dropping her weapons onto the bed, then stepping into her borrowed outfit she would slide it up her legs, wiggling her hips slightly as she finds it a bit of a tight fit then sliding her arms in, then grasping the zipper she pulls it up, sighing in frustration as she finds her chest is a bit fuller then her roommates but she presses her chest in and forces the zipper up to the middle of her chest. Moving into her bathroom she puts her hair into a messy bun and sticks it into place. Walking back into the room she would plop down on the chest at the foot of Cassandra's bed then would pull on a matching pair of boots. Standing up she would turn to the chest and open it, taking out a phaser and a thigh holster she straps it to her thigh and grabs a second thigh holster. Straightening she walks over to her discarded garters and weapons and grabs her dart gone, strapping the thigh holster to her thigh she slides the phaser into the right holster and the dart gun into the left.

Straightening she looks around the room and sighs softly, wondering if she'd ever be back, then makes her way to the door, hearing Captain Wolvrak still talking she opens the door slowly, tilting her head slightly as Wolvrak holds a finger up to his muzzle, signaling for silence, her right eyebrow raising as he begins speaking to his ship again, a half smile coming to her lips and she turns to her door to close it, being sure to keep it completely quiet so there is no click. Listening to the conversation between Wolvrak and his A.I. she hears the way he speaks to her and Serenity forgets all thought and consideration of reversing the emotional aspect of Alexis, unless he asked for their removal, Alexis would retain her emotions for Captain Wolvrak. Walking down the corridor to the next crossing Serenity gives Wolvrak his time to speak to his ship as she leans against the wall, her eyes closing and her face dropping towards the floor as she opens her mind to begin a gentle scan of the surrounding area, her scan slowly expanding as she searches for any possible survivors and takes note of the position of the federation members as waits for Captain Wolvrak to come to her so they can begin their physical searching.
 
Osal glanced at Tadowa whom had scanned the teleporters already, which would make it three times. He sighed before answering the captain who seemed more than willing to take risks for little reward.

"Be advised captain, no detectable traps, we will commence shutting down the transporter and remove one of the alien devices. I suggest you beam aboard the Tripoli and raise shields to maximum."

He knelt down to help Tadowa with the task of shutting down the transporter and removing the alien technology as fast as possible.
 
Osal voice came over Hora communicator "Be advised captain, no detectable traps, we will commence shutting down the transporter and remove one of the alien devices. I suggest you beam aboard the Tripoli and raise shields to maximum."

Then Captain Wolvrak warning about Vox's technology came over the communicator.

Petty Officer Tessa Fowler had heard both reports and her eyes were on Captain Hora.

“Captain, Captain Wolrvak and Osal are right. You can do this from the Tripoli. You made Osal your acting security officer. He is trying to do his job and protect you. I know you like risks… but one day your luck is going to run out.” PO Fowler told Hora.

Hora was quiet. She thought back to when she was 20 years old. Her name was Lava then. She was a sex slave for a Ferengi trader named Fnador. She had to kill him, before he was going to do something horrible to her. She was a marked woman after that. She changed her name to Hora and joined the federation. She knew all about luck running out.

“To take a risk means to expose oneself to the chance of injury or loss; put oneself in danger.”

That was the textbook definition of “taking a risk” thought Hora. She looked back at Tessa as the assistance security officer continued to look at her. Hora realized that as the Captain of the Tripoli the definition of “taking a risk” needed to be modified.

“To take a risk means to expose oneself or one’s crew to the chance of injury or loss; put oneself or one’s crew in danger.”

She flipped open her communicator. “All away team members. Please expedite your search and complete it as quickly as possible. I want to wrap this up and reconvene on the Tripoli as soon as possible. Captain Out”

She switched her communication link to the bridge of the Tripoli.

“Lieutenant junior grade Mrerr, one to beam back to the Tripoli” Hora ordered

The female Caitian answered with a purr “Yessss… Captain”

Hora flipped her communicator closed. “Thanks for the reminder to do my job, Tessa. Please wrap this up and get back to the ship as soon as possible” Hora ordered PO Fowler. Then her body started to sparkle and she was gone.
 
Captain Wolvrak

Leaving the plate in the replicator as it's absorbed back into the operating system it uses. making quick work of his energy bar, Zhilberry juice went down just as quickly a loud belch follows. "Excuse me ... that's what I get from eating too fast." Chuckling as he looks down and to his left at Serenity, he'd finally crack a slight grin in her direction. He stopped for a moment then continues to walk as he talks to Alexis, feeling Serenity's nudge he'd go in the right direction. Wolvrak looks ahead picking up the scent of her room and covers the com a moment. "This must your room just ahead, right?" Within ten to twelve of his long strides he would reach her door, Serenity gestured to Wolvrak to wait he'd nod in agreement, turning to lean back against the wall by her door to wait. Speaking to Alexis just outside the door to keep her calm. Raising a finger to his lip for a moment hopefully Serenity would know of the A.I. behavior. "Alexis your orders are to keep a close eye on the Vox tech. Now return to duty and keep in mind what I said alright?" *Yes Captain, I will follow your orders Sir*

Serenity opens the door to step out into the hallway, in a black form fitting tactical uniform. Covered in faint reactive angular shapes provided whatever camouflage the wearer needs. A Phaser and Dartgun in low riding thigh holsters, unknowingly fighting stun batons are in leg sheathes. Wolvrak gave her a surprised look and a casual salute as she seems to be prepared for almost anything. Free to speak as he'd signed off after giving Alexis orders he scratches his head a second. "Serenity, in all honesty what are your thoughts on my ships A.I. behavior? Not past repair a A.I. will self repair, can emotion stay and love turn to like?"
I thought nothing of it until returning to the ship later, I noticed that Alexis got much more casual with me. Escaping a powerful electromagnetic storm front, her speech has bcome far more sensitive in tone. I was to board the Tripoli, as it was a foreign ship I still had to take precautions. I had to use a private com signal just to keep Alexis in check, it is strange feeling to have to keep a A.I. calm, I know it may look like I programed her for this. Yet it is salvage, a elder friend and I installed it to improve the Koliv's operating systems.

I gave her orders to monitor the Vox tech, report if any thing changed and deep scan for any Vox activity. It's at that very moment Capt. Hora's voice came over Wolvrak's com Serenity's there to hear away team orders. "All away team members. Please expedite your search and complete it as quickly as possible. I want to wrap this up to reconvene on the Tripoli soon as possible. Captain Out." He looks in the direction Alexis said life support was. "I do not wish to rush you Shuu'sha (pretty one) You should gather your things we wont be passing your room again. You heard the Captain." Wolvrak's impatient with himself, he'll join the away team last. Starting to walk toward life support he turns himself about walking back to her. "I am going to go get a look at the Vox tech, then begin then do quick search. Coming Serenity?" Wolvrak's expression questioning and hopeful that she'd come with him.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top