The China Pearl Inn---Part Six.

After discussions with our friends in the Royal Navy we begin our journey first light Thursday.
 
So it is saddle up, prepare to move out, and a very short Honeymoon G G,

A reassuring hug, and a roughish smile.


My thoughts and prayers are with you and with HSG. Take care my sweet young troopers.
 
After discussions with our friends in the Royal Navy we begin our journey first light Thursday.

So it is saddle up, prepare to move out, and a very short Honeymoon G G,

A reassuring hug, and a roughish smile.


My thoughts and prayers are with you and with HSG. Take care my sweet young troopers.

You be careful and trust nobody. Remember when we were in Kabul and how 'friends' can really be foes.

We're off in the morning too but you know it's thousands of miles from you. Meanwhile HAPPY VALENTINES DAY :heart:
 
You be careful and trust nobody. Remember when we were in Kabul and how 'friends' can really be foes.

We're off in the morning too but you know it's thousands of miles from you. Meanwhile HAPPY VALENTINES DAY :heart:

Hi Hubby. You take good care of yourself, I want you in one piece when we meet up again! Don't want any 'bits' dropping off!

O and HAPPY ST VALENTINE'S DAY :kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss::heart:
 
luv2bfkd, GG & I are going to be off air for a while (but we might be able to use the BFIN from time to time). While we're away we'll need you and SF to look after the men of the Inn, Curious Me and especially CG.

Be gentle with them, remember they are just men and are quite innocent in the way of the world. Thank you, and we'll catch up soon :rose:
 
*Wanders in and takes my shoes off to leave them at the area for them at the front of the Inn. Then heads over to the frig behind the bar and grabs a root beer before heading over to plops down on a empty seat near the fire. Placing my drink on a coaster at the end of the couch I lean back and stare into the fire for a bit before just flopping my head back relaxing.*
 
Yeishia

Hi Amchental

I see you're a friend of Yeishia. HSG and I are about to be deployed but when you next communicate with her tell her she's missed and we care about her.

Cheers :kiss:
 
*waves to Iwasagoodgirl and nods*

Be safe, and if I speak to her soon I will!
She has not been around for a while now and I hope she is ok.
 
Packed and ready to move off at first light. Had a call from my husband (love writing that) just before he was ready to fly out.

HSG joins me in sending love to CG, CM, SF and L2BF. We'll try to post tonight but if we can't know we'll be reading & posting when we can.
 
Safe travels G G and HSG I will hold a good thought for you both. Remember when in harms way only your mates standing beside you can be trusted.;)
 
Ahh the sun finally came out, it is just over 60 degrees. Supposed to rain this weekend. Not a problem, have no where to go.

Actually unpacked some boxes this week. Whoo hoo!! Found a place that will take all this cardboard.

Don't know anything new, but thought I would say HI to anyone that shows up. :cattail:


"Putting a lantern in the Inn's window for those that are traveling to distant places. Come home safe."
 
Communication Begins

Via BFIN

Using ship to shore connection via the BFIN network. Thank you for your greetings, good wishes and lamps of support.

GG has found the vodka, we've got a few hours free before we begin planning Saturday's arrival at our destination so I think I'll help her drink it.

Via BFIN

Communication Ends
 
Communication Begins

Via BFIN

Using ship to shore connection via the BFIN network. Thank you for your greetings, good wishes and lamps of support.

GG has found the vodka, we've got a few hours free before we begin planning Saturday's arrival at our destination so I think I'll help her drink it.

Via BFIN

Communication Ends

Don't drink so much you fall off the boat. :)
 
Ship S F. A teasing wink and a roughish grin.

HSG I see that G G is as resourceful as always and managed to find a bottle of cheer. Given your destination and restriction on forces enjoy Ladies.;)

At least Berrain had an Irish pub :eek:
 
Ship S F. A teasing wink and a roughish grin.

HSG I see that G G is as resourceful as always and managed to find a bottle of cheer. Given your destination and restriction on forces enjoy Ladies.;)

At least Berrain had an Irish pub :eek:

Via BFIN

Communication Begins

Because we're visiting an Islamic Country we're expected to obey their laws and dress modestly and abstain from alcohol. Good job I found that bottle of vodka in the Officer's Lounge. Wouldn't want a diplomatic incident. HSG and I were glad to assist our colleagues in the Royal Navy by disposing of it. Hic

We expect to dock tomorrow, then the fun begins as we set up our encampment. Theres a US base quite near. No doubt some of the girls will be calling in from time to time. Must say, their food is better than ours!

Communication Ends

Via BFIN
 
Via BFIN

Communication Begins

As a British Citizen I'm pleading my right to silence under the terms of Magna Carta

Communication Ends

Via BFIN

On here, you're a lit-izen so that does not apply. You both need to spill it...
 
Back
Top