uk guy on the tube

hampshireguy8

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 1, 2011
Posts
496
Hi there any ladies like the idea of being on the tube or train and to flash at guys or would like to chat about it would love to hear from you
 
Mmm, I once remember jerking off on a train whilst there were other passengers scattered around. I imagined a girl straddling me riding up and down my big hard cock.

This was in my youth when all I thought about was sex. Not much has changed since then! Lol :D

Big John
 
My 1st job was as a solicitors clerk in London so I would spend most of the day travelling on the London Underground delivering documents.
I was amazed at how many women young & old would flash their stocking-tops whilst sitting opposite them, some of them inadvertently but a lot were definitely doing it on purpose.
Anyway being a horny 18 year old I found myself deliberately looking for these women & it wasn't long before I was letting these women know just how horny they were making me by stroking my cock through my trousers, very discreetly of course so no-one else could see but the women in question were without doubt that I was in fact masturbating to the sight of them flashing at me.
A couple of times the situation progressed to me taking my cock out in front of them & a few would actually give me a hand to finish off, I actually ended up going out with a few girls as a result of these encounters. Fond memories indeed!!
 
Hi lucky you cumtwice that the kinda what I'm looki
ng for a lady to flash at me and see what happens
 
hi all. i sit on the tube to work in the morning and look at all the gorgeous ladies and think is it today where a hot lady wants to flash a piece of leg or undies to me . have seen a few videos of this but dont look real ,any ladies or guys wanna chat bout this. good saturday to everyone too
 
Back
Top