Opinions?

girl1heart

Really Really Experienced
Joined
May 30, 2005
Posts
364
EDIT: Feb 22, 2010

new Pics


I posted some new pics today, last page. :)
 
Last edited:
hot breasts

you're right. they are hot! no wonder you can't stop staring at them!
 
I don't blame you. If i had tits like that i wouldn't keep my hands off them.
 

I'm not surprised you couldn't help but state- you do have lovely breasts...
 
is there anything else you can't stop staring at that you'd like to show us?
 
Yummy!

They looked delicious! Can I kiss them for you? Hold them in place while you drive? Give us more! Please?
 
Lovely

I would love to see some more. I don't know how you drive around and don't have a lot of accidents staring at those.
 
Ok, so i still had these left over from yesterday. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Hmm nice breasts!! Have you ever driven around topless?? :D
 
Great start ! Your breasts look amazing hope to see more. Thanks for sharing
 
Yum yum. Who was the idiot who said more than a handfull is a waste? If I was put together like U, I would get to know myself better and better each day. Stunning ...
 
delicious pics thus far.... love the shot of your nipple teasing us all. cant wait to see whats next :rose:
 
Your skin looks perfect... I also love big natural breasts, who doesn't lol..

What I'm wondering is how tall you are... from how close you sit to the steering wheel I'm guessing that either you are on the shorter side, or you just like feeling something pressing against your chest alll the time....

Either way I think you have a great pair of breasts... and would love to see more of the rest of you...
 
I'm 5'8. I was pressing against the steering well. I was kinda horny.
 
Back
Top