Long time lurker first time poster

Tosh63

Virgin
Hi my name is Tosh and have been reading the forums for a long time and finally got the nerve to join. I have been so close to posting so many times but always afraid if my bf found out or someone who was from around here was on here. But I have talked to my boyfriend and he is ok with it. He works a lot and very long hours.
I have the couple of days off from work and he is working really long hours right now so thought this was the perfect time to join. When I first told him about the forum he asked to see what I was reading and I showed him. I really thought he would be disgusted but not at all. He said he never knew I felt like this. Well enough rambling, I am very happy to be here and look forward to getting to know you all

welcome to being out in the open with bf... hopefully he will allow you to post pics too...

I am still a little nervous about all of this. So posting pics will be a little while down the road

Hi my name is Tosh and have been reading the forums for a long time and finally got the nerve to join. I have been so close to posting so many times but always afraid if my bf found out or someone who was from around here was on here. But I have talked to my boyfriend and he is ok with it. He works a lot and very long hours.
I have the couple of days off from work and he is working really long hours right now so thought this was the perfect time to join. When I first told him about the forum he asked to see what I was reading and I showed him. I really thought he would be disgusted but not at all. He said he never knew I felt like this. Well enough rambling, I am very happy to be here and look forward to getting to know you all

Welcum to the party :(

Welcome to Lit.

I hope you have fun. You can you help us to get to know you by adding some of your erotic interests...

Welcome Tosh.
You might consider filling out some general profile info as well. Helps people get an idea what your interested in.
Just a thought.

I filled out a profile. Thank you for the suggestion. Hope everyone has a great day

Welcome. I just joined a week ago so I'm a noob here too but I have to say my experience on here has been exceedingly positive. Hope you have the same (or better even) early experience.

Let me also welcome toy to the abode.
Nice place here I think... hope you have fun and get over the nerviosness pretty quick.

OH.... and what a yummy profile it is!!!!
:rose::rose:

I'm pretty new as well, but I think you'll enjoy yourself here - it's a very friendly place. Hope to see you (well, read you, haha) soon!

Welcome Tosh! I lurked for a long time, too, before I finally got the courage to post :)

welcome to lit, hope you and b/f enjoys it, just watch out for dirty old men like ME, lol, just relax and have fun

Just a little update. My bf has really taken to this idea. I have awakened the beast in him lol. I love it!

Back