Decadents and Dropouts IC

The Narrator - Bjoern

Bjoern gasped as she presented her backside to him. He lost no time, as he suddenly recalled that he should show up soon himself. So he hurried to "clean" her other parts. He moved his hands around her pussy for some moments, but then he just grabbed it as he did with her breasts before. He drove to fingers inside, pushing them in very clumsily, but with some force.

--------------

Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss was a bit startled by Aarons approach, although she had asked the question of Gryphs "size" to herself. Did Aaron have a rather unusal taste? It nearly sounded that way. Still, his hand felt good, and she put a hand on his tigh, taking care that no one would notice. She always had a sense for the etiquette, and Marcus was a bit conservative in her opinion. She whispered back to Aaron: "I'm rather curious about him myself."
To be true, she was not only curious. She also felt sorry for Gryph and would have cried after his story if she had been alone. Although she renembered and knew nothing of her origin, she had heard that gorgons were created by magic, and that they were once mortal women who had been abducted by magicians and lost all memory of their former liefe when they were turned to gorgons. And she was quite certain that this was true.
 
Gryph

Gryph listened to the idle chatter around him as the food was presented, it was then when he heard the gorgon's friend mention him, this really pricked his interest and he listened to her whispered reply.

"I'm rather curious about him myself."

Gryph hid his grin in a goblet, so the gorgon lady did find him interesting and not just him, but about how well endowed he was. What did bother him was her companion's mention of his behind and his teeth. Gryph had learned ways to not use his fangs and he had a lot of practice hiding them from humans, but if that human thought for one instant that Gryph would submit to a male's attentions, he would be sorely mistaken.

The image that flashed through Gryph's mind is one he tended not to talk or think about. When he was 6 a group of humans caught him and tied him down. He was too feisty to their taste to be sold as slave so they decided to "teach him manners", by then his fangs haven't been fully developed yet and he was forced to suck on their cocks before they would rape his ass. They didn't break him, they just made even more angry. They decided that he would be better off thrown off a cliff, they did just that, but Gryph landed in a small river that ran close enough to the cliffs. From then on Gryph rankled when such a thing was even mentioned, but instead of flying into a rage and beating the man to a pulp, Gryph composed himself and took the food that he was offered. He had enough excitement for today and he actually owed much to the gorgon who talked Marcus into accepting him as a guest.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss slided her hand gently over Aarons leg and moved it close to his member, but did not touch it yet. Meanwhile she kept watching Gryph, wondering what was going on inside of his head. She even had a tear in her eyes when she had heard how he had suffered, but she wiped it away in a quick, experienced manner. Nobody should have noticed, and she could do such a thing without doing any harm to her makeup. She looked outside and found her lacy panties still hanging in the roses. Damned servants. But Gryphs story and presence draw all attention on him, so nobody looked outside and noticed it. She should be grateful to him for that.
 
Gryph

Gryph noticed the gorgon and the human starting to grope at each other, but in a way that they would not be noticed. Gryph wondered how it would feel to have both the gorgon and the vampire, he almost salivated as he thought of the vampire's breasts, they were so big that they would fit perfectly into his hands. Gryph noticed that the gorgon were glancing outside every now and then and he looked outside to find a pair of black lace panties draped over a rose bush. Not that clearly visible from where they sat, but he could see that it bothered the gorgon, it had to be hers.

"Master Marcus, you surely have a lovely rose collection, would you allow me to pick one for the lady gorgon who is gracing us with her presence?"

Marcus actually seemed to beam at the suggestion

"Well surely Gryph, go ahead pick any rose that you think would do justice to the lady"

Gryph rose and bowed to all assembled at the table and made his way outside, making a show of inspecting the roses, he also used his bulk to block any view to the rose bush. He retrieved the panties and slipped them into the pocket of his pants, finally finding a love red rose which petals had a creamy white lining he ambled back towards the mansion and entered. He presented the rose to Phylis with a bow and a smile that spoke volumes if you knew how to read him.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss was at first shocked when Gryph talked about the roses, expecting everyone would see what was hangin outside and would start making jokes about it, making it most embarassing for her. But she was really surprised how subtile the large man handled the matter. She got up and bent forward to Gryph, smiling all over as she took the rose.
"Thank you sou much. Now I now you are really a gentleman."
 
Aaron enjoyed her hand on his leg and near his dick, and was about to take the next step and looking forward to what was going to happen today. Then the half dragon approached her, and grabbed her attention,and she seemed to ignore him now. So he just removed his hand and kept his cool, watching the scene and waiting for a good opportunity to make his next move.

---

Verialyn enjoyed his fingers for a while, and even allowed herself to close around them a few times, but then she motioned for Bjoern to stop. "Thank you, my dear boy, but I fear I am already late for breakfast, and should not keep them waiting for much longer." She had to admit she felt wicked to let the poor boy stand there with his erection, but she had helped him to get off twice already today, so she did not feel too bad about it. And maybe she could help him again later.

So when she left the bathtub she quickly grabbed his erect cock through his pants, and looking at him she whispered "Maybe we can take care of that one later", before she picked up her robe and left the bath, heading for her room. Once there she wondered for a second whether she should wear her traveling leathers or her evening "dress", and after remembering the broken button on the former she decided to wear the dress again, although it probably was not really fitting for the occasion. Then she began to dress.
 
Gryph

Gryph waited for the gorgon to be seated again and he sat down, the meal was drawing to a close and his own food was untouched. He quickly remedied that and then sat back to survey the rest of the guests. The man seated next to the gorgon seemed to be of high stature, the man to his side almost didn't seem like he belonged there, so Gryph figured that he must have been some sort of caravan master or a merchant who didn't mind getting his hands dirty every now and then. The rest of the group was the usual rag tag you would expect to find around a wealthy man, the women was good looking but they tried too hard, the men tried to look dashing, but failed miserably as they did too much.

As the meal finished and the dishes were starting to get removed Gryph wondered if the vampire will make an appearance, the fact that she didn't show up meant that her "entertainment" which he interrupted must have been upstairs. Hiding a smile he listened as the gorgon spoke to her companion, he actually felt bad that he didn't know her name, yet she knew his, but he waited, somewhere along the line he will find all he need to know.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss felt a little torn between the two men, Sven was already forgotten. Aaron was really hot, and he had just the looks she liked, and the manners as well. But she found that the manners of Gryph, unusually name, were not bad at all, and he even cared to save her before embarrasment. And he did not look so bad, especially his size and his eyes. She pressed her leg against Aaron, and smelled on the rose that Gryph had brought her, smiling and giving a sideglance to him. She would have to talk with Verialyn about that, but she had not shown up, and nobody had objected yet. Sooner or later her absence from the meals would cause suspicions. And then she had to talk to Marcus about Kanut. She also had to write a message for the kobald, if he would not show up before they would leave. Should they leave? The could not stay forever, but she liked it here.

------------

The Narrator - Bjoern

Bjoern bowed and hurried away. He hoped that Sven had thought about an excuse for him being late. Even so, the noise outside, whatever it was, could mean trouble or a relieve. Maybe everyone had been to distracted to miss him. But now they would. He run down the stairs. Verialyn was alone for now.
 
Last edited:
Aaron was definitely confused by the signals the gorgon was giving him. On the one hand she now pressed her leg against his, on the other hand she was giving their new guest seductive glances. He decided to play it slow for now, since he longed to have both of them, Phyliss as well as Gryph, so he just sparsely added to the conversation.

---

Verialyn finished dressing. She was definitely overdressed, and her garment was a little "showy", as Relic had put it, but her traveling leather clothes were no more appropriate, and there was no third alternative. As long as everyone was staring at her tits they maybe would not notice that she was not eating, but at least she could not stay here much longer before arousing suspicion.

So she left her room, descended the stairs and finally entered the dining hall. She surveyed the scene had had to give a short smile as she noticed Phyliss seated between Gryph and Aaron. She greeted her companion and the half dragon with a smile and a short bow of the head for each. She also briefly checked out where Marcus was sitting, curious how he would react to her presence after their interrupted interlude last night. She had decided to wear his gift locket, and was curious what would happen now.
 
Gryph

Gryph was listening to the idle chatter and a slight movement caught his eye, turning his gaze towards the entrance he saw the vampire enter the room. He swallowed. If he had thought she was fabulous to behold before, he had to admit that he found her absolutely irresistible in the dress she wore. He noticed that most men were staring at her breasts and how they moved under the dress, but he instead took in her body, noticing the graceful movements, controlled yet sensual. This woman was a killer and the fact that she was still around proved that she's good at it. As she approached Gryph raised from his chair, this seemed to pull the other men from their trance and they got to their feet as well.

The only available chair was the one that the man seated next to the gorgon had vacated right next to Marcus. Gryph almost scoffed as he noticed that nobody offered her a seat and instead stared at her like hungry dogs at a raw piece of meat. He will admit that the sight of her excited him, but not to the point of stupidity. Walking over to the empty chair he pulled it out for her, she sat down and he pushed in the chair for her. The view down the front of her dress promised nights of pleasure and Gryph only stared as long as he could without seeming to stare. He made his way back to his chair and sat down, he gave the vampire a knowing smile as her timing was perfect, the food has been taken away already. He wondered if she would be grateful if he provided her with a meal, Gryph turned his attention to the gorgon and smiled at her
 
Last edited:
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss smiled back to Gryph and accidently (or not) moved her hand over Aarons genitals as she did, assuming that nobody would notice. Then she leaned over to Verialyn and whispered into her ear :"I think that we could add a potent bodyguard to our party."
 
Aaron was definitely surprised by Phyliss' move, and a sharp intake of breath could be heard from his direction. He grew bolder again, moving his hand back to her ass.

---

Verialyn allowed herself to be seated between Marcus and Phyliss. She could not help but notice that she had also caught the half dragons attention, but he had that under control far better than some of the other guests. She allowed her arm to "accidentially" brush against his as she took her seat. Even Marcus had only stared wordlessly at her so far, either because he was struck by her beauty or uncomfortable to talk to her because of what had happened last night.

Then her comrade bent over, and she whispered back quietly enough so only the gorgon could hear it "Do you have such little trust in my capabilities? Or about what meaning of the word 'potent' are we talking now?" She added a grin to the last sentence.
 
Last edited:
Gryph

Gryph noticed that the man next to the gorgon moved his hand again and he just wondered exactly what these two were playing it. He listened to their exchange as he kept talking to a merchant, one of Marcus' guests. So the vampire protects the gorgon when protecting is needed, but the question remains as to who protects the vampire. Thankfully he could hide his amusement at the vampire's last words in a laugh directed at a funny remark the merchant made.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss was in a kinky mood, maybe because of all the excitement today, maybe because she was not used to be nude under her dress. She smiled again as she felt Arons hand at her back, and her hand crept slowly closer to his intimitade region again.
She whispered to her friend "I haven't checked on that. Yet."
 
Verialyn noticed - something - in Gryph's demeanor as she made her remark to her companion. Could he really hear their whispered conversation at such a distance? He must have very fine hearing indeed. But then, let him hear it, this could turn out amusing.

So she whispered back to Phyliss "Not yet? So you plan to? Together with Mr. Gelding, or alone?"
 
Phyliss Ovida

"I am attracted by both, but I would not share Gryph with Aaron. I wonder if they would like to share me." The breakfast was over, but some of the guests were still staying at the table, and they surely noticed that the gorgon kept whispering with her companion.
 
Gryph

Gryph got up from his chair and walked to the back of the gorgon's chair, he leaned in so close to her ear that her snakes writhed against his skin, he grinned at the Vampire and whispered into the gorgon's ear

"I'll have no qualms in sharing you, but that is only if your male companion doesn't try to share me"

His voice was so soft that it looked as if he bent down to smell her hair, in this case snakes. Gryph straightened up and said in a normal tone of voice

"Your hair smells wonderful, I'd advise you to keep using the oil, it smell divine"

With a small smile Gryph walked to the door, picked up his backpack and sauntered out into the garden
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss was not only surprised, but suddenly felt like electricfied when this huge being was behind her, rubbing her snakes and whispering into her air. She hoped that nobody noticed her erected nipples through her dress.
She spoke very quiet to Verialyn, while her frantic wiggling snakes showed her excitement. "I have to talk something with Mr.Gelding outside. Would you please speak to Marcus about Kanut? He must be friendly to him and treat him well, even if we should have left. Maybe we write a letter for him in that case."
 
Gryphs approach and his "smelling her hair" supported her suspicion that his hearing was indeed extraordinarily good. And considering what they had just talked about as well as the gorgon's reaction she had a rough idea what the topic of his whispers was.

Verialyn could not suppress a smile at the her comment. "Go ahead, then. I will talk to Master Farmintides. And be sure to discuss that matter thoroughly." She gave a sly wink at the last sentence.

So as Phyliss rose she turned to her host, and with her most winning smile she asked him "Marcus, would you mind if I asked another favour of you?"
 
The Narator

Marcus felt pleased when Ciara turned to him, he could feel himself getting inflamed again as he looked at her. He couldn't remember much about last night, but he was sure it must have been good, he could remember hearing her moan in pleasure and also he felt the bed moving. He vowed to not drink that much again as he focused his attention and a big smile at the beautiful young lady.

"Why of course my dear, how could I ever deny you anything you ask of me?"
 
Verialyn continued to return his smile, while almost imperceptively drawing her shoulders back a little and leaning a slight bit forward. She was still wondering what he remembered from last night, and felt like teasing him up a little.

"You are too kind, indeed. It is regarding the Kobold that was trying to reach Lady Ovida last night. Could you maybe inform your guards not to detain him again should he approach the estate? As I gathered it he has been travelling with our mutual friend for some time, and she would like to see him treated well. And maybe she could even leave a letter for him after our departure?"
 
The Narator

Marcus watched her creamy breasts and suddenly noticed the locket resting between her breasts. He felt happy, if she wore it she truly must've had a good time last night. The sight also almost made his mouth salivate and he could feel his cock stirring

"Yes yes of course my dear"

Marcus summoned one of the servants and ordered him to relay the request to the guard captain. He rested his hand lightly on Verialyn's hand and gave her his best smile

"Was that all you requested my dear Ciara?"
 
Verialyn pretended not to notice his hand on hers, as she slightly bowed and tilted her head in a gesture of gratitude while she replied "That is all I would ask of you right now, dear Marcus. How can I thank you for your generosity?"
 
The Narator

Marcus' heart soared as she allowed him to keep his hand on hers, he could only think of one thing at that moment and that was to feel her soft breasts under his hands as he thrust his cock hard into her, but he constrained himself and just smiled warmly at her.

"Would you like to take a walk around the grounds with me? Being close to you will be payment enough...for now"

Marcus added the "For now" so softly that it would almost be impossible to hear
 
Verialyn seemingly had not heard those last two words, and so she returned his smile, letting her had rest in his as she slowly and gracefully rose to her feet, one of her legs brushing against his accidentially in the process.

Once standing she gazed down on him and added "If you demand so little as return for your generosity I will be delighted to do as you wish. Let us start the tour, then."
 
Back
Top