one more try

drawing applause

Hi Liked your drawings.

Something I cant do that well -so really impressed with others who can - must be quite rewarding to 'make those images' from your minds eye.

I shall stick to using the camera and associated visual effects / lights etc

Thanks

I appreciate the comments.
I was never very good with cameras and all, I did some B/W darkroom stuff as a hobby back in the 70's mostly because I hated the way Kodak washed everything to shades of gray when they printed stuff.

I dont believe in magic

This is very loosely based on the iconic picture of the sailor kissing the girl in Time Square on VE day, although I was really tired and couldn't decide where I wanted to go with it and the reference picture I had was crappy and I was too lazy to look for a better one.

Bonus question: what comes after magic?

Attachments

• i dont believe web.jpg
    i dont believe web.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 0
perchance to dream

here is one for meeoh

Attachments

• perchance to dream5.jpg
    perchance to dream5.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 0
I just seen a face

I've just seen a face
I can't forget the time or place
Where we just meet
She's just the girl for me
And I want all the world to see
We've met, mmm,

Had it been another day
I might have looked the other way
And I'd have never been aware
But as it is I'll dream of her
Tonight, mm

Forgot to crop but if anyone is interested I can re-post cropped version

Attachments

• face web.jpg
    face web.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Slow as Molassas in january

The oxen are slow but the earth is patient

Attachments

• Slow molassas.jpg
    Slow molassas.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
Nice work!!!

Thanks I appreciate it, don't get too many comments on this board unless you are female or pretending to be...LOL

Not female by the way, and drawing is as far into the make believe as I go because when make believe stops running into the wall that is reality you end up with the crazy people killing innocent non combatants...
Sorry should leave the politics to the GB.

We used to have a poster on the GB who broke vibes with her "kung fu grip" . I believe she ruined three.

We used to have a poster on the GB who broke vibes with her "kung fu grip" . I believe she ruined three.

Karen Kraft exposed is about what I remember last from the GB;

they are the bots that plague the net those that inhabit the GB They post the same shit today as they did back in the days at least 10 years ago and more ...I have no use for bots no matter how many times they change their names or how many accounts they have open.

If I were 16 again I probably wouldn't take your advice any more seriously than I would today. No offense though I just don't take advice well:) I have had Hogarth books back when they were first published (Dynamic figure drawing) .
I don't claim to be an artist I draw because I like to,
Thanks again for the advice.

The image that is attached to the post of yours that I'm quoting here, is particularly good. Quite a work of art that one.

thanks

Although I do appreciate the response I don't consider myself an artist...Doing a passable rendering of something or someone doesn't make one an artist. I just like to draw when the mood comes over me.
thanks again

eyes have it

not quite what I wanted but what the hell...

Attachments

• eyes have it 2web.jpg
    eyes have it 2web.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 0
To Ink Or not to ink that is the question

Can't remember what I was going to say.
inspired by Pink Floyd

Wrong ! Do It Again!

Attachments

• DoItAgain2.jpg
    DoItAgain2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 0