Hooking up with a MILF(CLOSED)

They only had sex once and were fooling around right now and already Matt was hooked to her and knew he was going to be craving her constantly. "I love your tits Tanya" He said as he moved his mouth from one nipple to the other sucking on it while tracing the tip of his tongue along her hard nipple.
 
Tanya grins, "worship my tits baby like they are the best tits you have seen." Tanya loves playing around with Matt, it is wonderful for her ego and he is amazing with how big his cock is. Tanya smiles at Matt, "mark my tits as yours baby. give me a love bite."
 
"They are the best tits I have ever seen" Matt said as he obeyed Tanya and bit the inside of her right tit leaving a light bite mark. Then he felt the urge to leave a mark that would last longer so he latched his lips on the inside of her left breast and started sucking and kissing her skin leaving a hickey there. He would listen to anything she told him to do she had him wrapped around her finger.
 
Tanya stands from Matt's lap, "you seem very eager baby. I am still horny, but I want to be entertained a little bit, dance for me. Tempt me, make me salivate for your body." Tanya, as an older lady still likes some romance and seduction.
 
Matt stood up slowly he never really danced for a girl like this before and he just thought of a beat in his head and started dancing the best he could to the best he thought what she meant. His massive cock swaying left to right as he moved right in front of her. Moving close to her and starting to grind against her.
 
Tanya smiles at Matt's atempt, "would it be easier if you had someone to dance against." Tanya goes and places her back against Matt's and starts to grind against him. She wraps her arm around his neck and pulls his head down. Her ass grinding against his crotch.
 
"Mmm that is much better" Matt said almost in a groan as he felt Tanya's heavenly ass grind against his groin. His cock sandwiched between her two cheeks as he held onto her hips and moved along with her matching her movements. His cock was now semi erect against her ass.
 
Tanya grins and keeps rocking her hips against Matt's crotch. She moves her hips in tight little circles, "do you like dancing baby?" Tanya moves Matt's hands to her tits, "keep your attention on my tits for now baby."
 
"I like dancing with you and your amazing body" His hands caressed her breasts making movements that matched the rhythm she was moving her hips. His face was pressing against the side of her neck and he made sure to give her lots of kisses as she grind against his cock.
 
Tanya grins as looks at Matt, "someone is sure excited tonight isn't he." Tanya spins in Matt's arms and faces him, "put your leg between my leg baby." Tanya begins to grind her warm wet pussy into Matt's thigh.
 
"Yes I am" He said with a grin as he felt Tanya start grinding her warm wet pussy on his thigh. The sensation was new and incredible. His cock was as hard as a rock loving all the teasing and playing around him and Tanya was doing.
 
Tanya wraps her arms around Matt's neck as she grinds more and more on his thigh, "oh baby I think I am going to cum just from humping your thigh." Tanya grinds more and more, she soon tenses and cums on his thigh.
 
Matt felt Tanya's body tense up in his hands then felt her warm sticky cum on his thigh. This turned him on so much more his cock was like a steel pole now he needed more relief. "Tanya why don't we go back inside into the bedroom."
 
Tanya grins and she leads Matt back into the bedroom and lays down on her back. With Matt still standing at the foot of the bed Tanya spreads her legs for him and shows him her warm, wet, stickey, pussy. Tanya smiles at Matt, "come on baby, come fuck me."
 
Matt climbed onto the bed with the sexy mature woman and ran his fingers along her wet slit his fingers instantly becoming coated with her juices. Bringing them up to his mouth to get a taste of her before kissing her to mix the taste of her juices with her saliva. His cock was aching from being so hard he never felt this hard or big before in his life.
 
Tanya grins as Matt slides his fingers in her pussy, "why dont you eat me baby?" Tanya can only imagine how good this young man is with his tounge, "can you imagine my ex husband only ever went down on me on my birthday."
 
"Wow that is unbelievable" Matt said as he started kissing his way down Tanya's perfect body, it was so tone she must have worked out every single day. He reached her stomach and parted his lips and ran the tip of his tongue down her flat stomach teasing her belly button before continuing down to her pussy and then started lapping his tongue along her wet slit.
 
Tanya groans, it has been years since a man has eaten her out. Spreading her legs wider, Tanya encourages Matt, "oh baby right there, yes tease my little pussy." Tanya is loving this so much, she knows she will return the favor.
 
Matt kept licking loving the taste of every drop of her sweet juice. Then he started teasing her clit with his tongue slowly working the very tip of his tongue around her little nub in circles as his hands played and fondled her big mounds.
 
Tanya lays and writhes on the bed beneath Matt's talented mouth, "have you ever been told how talented your mouth is? It is absolutely amazing." Tanya moans, "oh baby you are going to make me cum soon."
 
"You like how talented I am?" Matt had in fact been told how good his mouth was before but hearing it come out of the mouth of an experienced mature women sounded so much better. He kept lapping his tongue at her pretty pussy licking and slurping up her juices. Then he started teasing her entrance with the tip of his tongue and then began working his tongue into her tight pussy moving his tongue in circles running along her slick inner walls.
 
Tanya spreads her legs wider and holds Matt's head to her pussy, "I dont want to let you up from down there." Tanya wraps her legs around Matt's head as she starts getting closer to cumming, "oh baby yes, you will be eating me quite a few times this week."
 
Matt grinned against Tanya's perfect pussy as she held his head to her mound and told him this wouldn't be the last time he ate her out. He was now thrusting his tongue in and out of her tunnel slurping up her juices as he did so.
 
Tanya tenses her thighs as she feels her orgasm building higher and higher. Tanya moans out as she feels juices squirt out of her pussy and into Matt's mouth and face. Tanya looks down at Matt, "oh baby you are so talented."
 
After Tanya came Matt started licking and slurping up her juices still lapping his tongue at her pussy. "You taste so damn good it's almost addictive" He said teasingly giving her pussy a few more kisses and slurping up some more of her juices but didn't swallow. Then he moved up her body and pressed his lips against hers parting them with his tongue letting some of her juices flow into her mouth as he kissed her passionately. "See how good you taste?"
 
Back
Top