The taste of cum

HLTW

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 4, 2016
Posts
120
Just wondering how many of you didn't like cum the first time you tasted it but now can't get enough of it

Iv'e been tasting my own and have found I'm growing fond of the taste lingering in my mouth. I never thought I would but I'm finding it's an acquired taste lol
 
Just wondering how many of you didn't like cum the first time you tasted it but now can't get enough of it

Iv'e been tasting my own and have found I'm growing fond of the taste lingering in my mouth. I never thought I would but I'm finding it's an acquired taste lol

Same here, love the taste of my own, and after a while it really does become more appealing
 
Same here, love the taste of my own, and after a while it really does become more appealing

That's exactly what I'm thinking. I've always wished I liked it more but now the table is turning.
 
That's exactly what I'm thinking. I've always wished I liked it more but now the table is turning.

I started to just lick mine from my fingers while edging, then built up to licking my full load off my hand. I also like to lick it off my wife’s tits and pussy. I thought my wife would think I was weird but she said she enjoyed me doing that too.
 
I started to just lick mine from my fingers while edging, then built up to licking my full load off my hand. I also like to lick it off my wife’s tits and pussy. I thought my wife would think I was weird but she said she enjoyed me doing that too.

The only problem I have now is that I want to lick someone’s else’s cum off her. She isn’t into having another guy, so just on my wish list for now.
 
The taste

I tried my cum several years ago and found it okay. Since then I've tasted a couple other men's cum and found it about the same as mine. More recently I've had a few experiences with a former girlfriend and she cleaned a couple drops off my cock without prompting from me and that surprised me. She admitted she likes to swallow cum. As a result she has eaten my load and we have shared it a few times with me licking it off her breasts. I have not had the opportunity to lick it from her pussy yet but I plan to as soon as possible. I've told her I want to and she is excited to let me do it, if I'll share with her again. She also frequently will lick her pussy juice from her or my fingers and loves kissing me after I've been licking and sucking her delicious pussy.
 
I’m a bit funny about cum. I don’t really like the taste of my own that much, except when cleaning up a cunt I’ve creampied in. However I really love the taste of other guys’ cum. Precum is the tastiest though, mine and everyone else’s. So sweet.
 
I have trouble remembering my first tasting. I know I thought it was a little strange but I don't remember it being distasteful. Of course now, I love it. I can't wait to get a mouthful. There was only one time where a man's juice was really bitter. Awful.
 
Flavor of cum

I tasted my own cum when I was young and had my first mouthful when I discovered I could suck the head of my own cock. It was a struggle to do it but it certainly felt great and I kept at it! The first time I came with the head in my mouth, I was contorted in such a way I couldn't move in time and surrendered to the inevitable. After that, I had no trouble handling my own loads and it certainly made for a very easy cleanup afterwards! When I first did it, the flavor of my cum was VERY strong and I remember it being very thick and hot. It wasn't an unpleasant taste.

As the years have gone by, the flavor has changed. In my thirties, it seemed to mellow quite a bit and became something I loved to taste and looked forward to it. In my fifties, the flavor is even lighter and the consistency has thinned somewhat, but it is still very enjoyable.

I've been fortunate to taste the cum of a few other men in my lifetime, and I consider myself very lucky that all of them tasted good enough to actually enjoy. A couple of my male lovers tasted so good I would look forward to my encounters with them just to be able to taste it again! Volume wise, a few of my male lovers could ejaculate large amounts of cum, which I loved! The majority of them would cum the average amount, but that was also enjoyable.

So, I have always wondered about watching videos and clips that show women letting a man cum in their mouths, only to act like it tastes so vile. I'm sure some men have cum that tastes somewhat bad, but it seems like the vast majority of clips I've seen show the women almost hating it. So, I must count myself fortunate indeed to have been able to please my male lovers and enjoy the taste of their cum in my mouth.
 
Love the taste

From my first mouthful, I have always enjoyed the taste of another guys cum. I love the warm feeling when he shoots into my mouth.
 
Before I developed my "curiosities" in my mid-40's the idea of having cum in my mouth was repulsive. As a teen I came in my mouth and was instantly grossed out immediately upon reaching the moment of climax. To make matters worse, I realized it was best to contain the mess and so I kept my mouth firmly planted on the head of my dick until my release was fully discharged into my mouth and could run to the bathroom and spit it out.

Once I began engaging in same sex oral encounters, my aversion remained firmly entrenched but gradually softened until after 8 years I allowed it to happen. There is something so decadently thrilling about allowing an enjoyable encounter to conclude by going to completion and experiencing your partner's unique way of ejaculating. I have never experienced a horrible taste and most of the time it's been not at all unpleasant.
 
When I first began to explore my curiosity about cocks and cum, I got my education through bi and gay porn. I love Miboc's compilations of men swallowing cum. That got me to try my own. I had to build up to it but after the first time, I lick my cum off of my hand and fingers every time I jack off. Then the wants overwhelmed me and I began sucking cock and eating cum on a regular basis. Like a previous poster, I love the aftertaste of a nice hot load and sometimes it can last awhile. Cum is now a very important part of satisfying my craving for cock.
 
Never have cared for the taste of mine but I absolutely LOVE to taste it from other men. That probably explains why I have sucked so many cocks the last 15 years.
 
There's a bit of Pavlovian conditioning in my appreciation of the scent, taste and texture of cum. I could take it or leave it except that the experiences that ended up with swallowing were so memorable.
 
Last edited:
Started eating my own in my late teens. An older female started by getting me to taste a little of her fingers and gradually progressed to cleaning her out after every session. Always eaten my own since then and was hooked 1st time I took a load in my mouth from another guy.
 
First tasted my own out of curiosity; found it hugely erotic and enjoyable to the pallet. On occasion I would repeat the act with certain partners. One in particular loved it when I cleaned it off of her tummy and breasts; made pulling out interesting. I've only tasted from two other males; one was quite bitter, the other quite pleasant. Looking for number three.
 
I love cum, mostly other mens cum. I have found that the taste is much different coming from a pussy.
 
A Learning Curve

Never had a problem with the taste of spunk. I started early. And I can never really remember a problem with cum-in-the-mouth. A mouthful of spunk is the natural and inevitable result of giving a good blow-job, there's simply no way of getting around that logic.
We were (***) when my friend and I started to mess around with each other's cocks. We were soon sixty-nining whenever the opportunity arose. I do recall very clearly lying underneath him as we mutually sucked each others cocks, so that when he began spunking-off there was literally no way that I could move my head - even if I'd wanted to, my face was impaled by him, so I took it all it in my mouth… a few moments later, when I began to cum… as he was lying on top, he was able to move his head away quite easily, and I spurted all my white stuff up my stomach. I remember being mildly annoyed at the time, thinking it was unfair for him to cum in my mouth but not let me cum in his! But that didn't stop me cock-sucking him all way the next time… and the time after that...
 
Kiss

Started eating my own in my late teens. An older female started by getting me to taste a little of her fingers and gradually progressed to cleaning her out after every session. Always eaten my own since then and was hooked 1st time I took a load in my mouth from another guy.

How about finishing with a cum kiss?
 
I started off tasting my own cum when I was 20. It happened when my aunt, with whom I had my first fuck six month affair. Early on, she talked me into licking her pussy. I was hesitant at first, but after I tried it I really enjoyed it. I have been a confirmed pussy licker since then. I went down on my wife shortly after we met and often during the 25 some years we were swinging.
I started sucking cock in my mid 40's and have been in love with it since then. I still like the taste of my own cum more than any other. Often taste myself when edging.
 
Never had a problem with the taste of spunk. I started early. And I can never really remember a problem with cum-in-the-mouth. A mouthful of spunk is the natural and inevitable result of giving a good blow-job, there's simply no way of getting around that logic.
We were (***) when my friend and I started to mess around with each other's cocks. We were soon sixty-nining whenever the opportunity arose. I do recall very clearly lying underneath him as we mutually sucked each others cocks, so that when he began spunking-off there was literally no way that I could move my head - even if I'd wanted to, my face was impaled by him, so I took it all it in my mouth… a few moments later, when I began to cum… as he was lying on top, he was able to move his head away quite easily, and I spurted all my white stuff up my stomach. I remember being mildly annoyed at the time, thinking it was unfair for him to cum in my mouth but not let me cum in his! But that didn't stop me cock-sucking him all way the next time… and the time after that...

Fantastic story, I wish I could have had an experience like this.

I genuinely enjoy my own cum and often think about what it would be like to feel a cock spurt directly into my mouth, maybe one day...
 
I want my first taste but am seriously finding it a change to get. Guess its me
 
Back
Top