New faces, come say hello....

Introducing myself

I found Literotica years ago, and I have enjoyed many stories involving BDSM. I only recently became a member here and created a profile. I jumped into the BDSM forum and posted a few comments before finding this section devoted to introductions. Here is a brief description of my experiences with BDSM.

At age 13 I saw my first image of a lady bound and gagged. I was in a bookstore, and it was a paperback book cover of a clothed woman with hands and feet tied, a cleave gag in her mouth, and ropes tied across her buxom chest. I remember immediately feeling a naughty guilty thrill, and my masturbatory fantasies featured tied and gagged women from then on. Three years later I found a discarded April 1978 issue of Hustler magazine that included two articles about bondage and BDSM. This was a revelation because I realized I was not alone in my fascination with gagging and tying women for sexual pleasure. It cemented my sexual preference for bondage, and I still have that magazine.

After I turned 18, I went to adult bookstores and bought bondage magazines that expanded my knowledge of bondage positions, different types of gags, and introduced me to the wonders of crotch ropes. I preferred the bondage magazines that emphasized bondage and discipline (B&D). In those days before the internet, I discovered a phone sex service and began to explore my bondage fantasies with real women. As I told them what to do and how I wanted them to be tied, I became comfortable with giving instructions, administering discipline, and being in command.

When the internet arrived it vastly expanded my ability to explore the world of BDSM. Dominance and submission caught my attention, and I was attracted to the concepts of safe, sane and consensual D/s. I engaged in cyber BDSM play. I identify as a scene/bedroom Dom, and I like strong intelligent women who freely choose to be my sexual submissive and enjoy being bound and gagged. I have been fortunate to share D/s bondage experiences with five such women over time.

I recognize and respect that everyone has their own beliefs, preferences and opinions. I intend that my forum posts and comments will reflect that spirit of live and let live. I look forward to sharing ideas and experiences.
 
Im new-ish. Havent really looked around the forums much. But i do tend to hang out in the chat room quite a bit on my down time.

Xoxo,
Ash
 
Hello all

I'm new to the chats but not the stories. I've been reading and writing stories here for years. You can read my stories under my pen name lickerwell.

I'm very interested in female domination and don't really like male domination.

I spend s lot of time wondering why I am like this and can't figure out the cause.

The thing is, I love women, and I think they should be placed on a pedestal and revered. Maybe that sounds weird but that's me.

What I really enjoy is writing the stories though. Please check them out. I look forward to your feedback.
 
Hello all

I'm new to the chats but not the stories. I've been reading and writing stories here for years. You can read my stories under my pen name lickerwell.

I'm very interested in female domination and don't really like male domination.

I spend s lot of time wondering why I am like this and can't figure out the cause.

The thing is, I love women, and I think they should be placed on a pedestal and revered. Maybe that sounds weird but that's me.

What I really enjoy is writing the stories though. Please check them out. I look forward to your feedback.
 
Hi, Just looking to talk to like minded people really, Im a dom was in a long term Dom/Sub relationship a few years back, Been quiet for a few years and single I can`t go back to just a normal relationship anymore.
Read a graphic novel yesterday called Sunstone reminded me of who i really am.
Not looking for anything really just looking to talk.
 
Saying Hello and Thank You

Hello,

I found this site whilst doing some research for non-marking BDSM techniques and have found it to be a wonderful resource and entertainment all-around. I doubt that I will post a lot, but will certainly participate should I have any relevant information to share on a subject.

I am a 50 year old sexually dominant, single, heterosexual male. I was out of the "game" so to speak for a while in my rather vanilla marriage. I did have a sub on the side at times, but never long-term. Now that I have become free; I have gravitated back to my true self and can embrace my true proclivities once again.

I recently found an excellent sub to train and enjoy and am having a wonderful time. Your site is an immense source of both information and inspiration.

Thank you for having me here.
 
Very very long time reader and first time poster. 28, female, UK, submissive. Entering a new relationship where finally we're both on the same page sexually. Here for help for both of us!
 
I am new

I am new. Don't be supprised if I don't chat. I like reading all subjects, especially, if it is a continuing thread. One exception, repetitive.

I do like to chat as long as it is about the subject, not about sports or what somebody is doing etc.

I know people become friends, that is not unusual.

Have fun

edge_only
 
Hi everyone, I just posted something in another thread in the BDSM section, so I figured I'd just pop in here to introduce myself. It seems like the polite thing to do.

Anyway, just some brief stuff about me. I'm happily married and a bit of a domme but nothing super serious, but I do find it very interesting. My man and I are just sort of doing our own thing and figuring it out together, but I'll hopefully get some ideas from you guys and girls here.
 
hi everyone I'm Frost. I'm not new to the site, but this is my first time making an account on here. I'm a 20 year old guy, and so far I've enjoyed stories from this site. if I'm in the wrong forum please tell me, but I am very interested in becoming a dominant. I have a few amateur experiences with roleplay of being a dominant, I was hoping someone could give me some help with learning more about this. I hope to hear back from someone.


sincerely, Frost
 
Last edited:
Welcome to all the new folks. Look around get comfortable. Read the stickies at the top so you don't step in stuff too badly. It may look like all the old timers have no time for newbies, but we were all new once. Just jump in and join in the conversation. If you have questions or need help... just ask.

Good luck and welcome to Lit.

cascadia
 
New Master On The Block

Hi, I've been around for a while, but decided to finally become official. It's good to be here. I am a barely 20 year old guy with a thing for control and leashes. I came here to contribute, but also wanna learn while I'm at it. Specifically, the proper cultivation of a sub. I've never quite been able to nail that... Anyway, It's good to finally have a voice!
Thanks!
-MasteringMaster
P.S. The name is a play on wanting to learn how to be a proper Dom and have proper Subs. Get it? You do? You thought it was dumb? And you thought I was dumb for explaining? Okay...
 
Introduction.

It all started innocently enough. Co-workers who flirted a bit here and there. But then about four years ago, I received an email from Him on a Friday telling me to wear my red dress on Monday. My initial response was a typical “oh, so you like that dress,” to which he replied, “just do what I say.”

Well, that gave me something to think about over the weekend. I did want to wear the dress for Him, but I could not really articulate at that point why. What could be the harm? So, Monday morning I walk into the office wearing the red dress. And He has a proposal. The proposal is that we innocently explore our D/s feelings in the office. He makes the rules. I obey them.

What? We had never had a conversation remotely related to the topic of D/s. While I have had submissive fantasies for a long time, I had certainly never mentioned them to Him (or anyone else for that matter). Also…we are both married (and not to each other). But we started talking about what this “arrangement” would look like in the office, He gave me a (fairly fast) deadline to make a decision, and I decided to give it a try.

He did start out slow with me. Initially, the Rules included what I could wear, what I could drink, and how to address him. The list of Rules kept getting longer…and I started messing up, which led to punishment.

I was not expecting the punishment. I also wasn’t expecting my reaction to the punishment. The first time He disciplined me for not obeying Him, I had to meet him in a vacant office with a ruler. He used the ruler on the back of my hand, and when He was finished made me stand in a corner for several minutes while he went back to work. I stood in the corner not thinking about my stinging hand but about the wetness between my thighs and how I wanted Him to fuck me.
But…I am married and this arrangement was for the office only. Until one day, I get a text message to look in my wallet where I will find a hotel room key and to go immediately to the hotel room and await further instructions. When I arrived to the room, I received another text telling me to put on the blindfold I would find on the nightstand and to kneel in the center of the room holding the ruler I would also find.
The anticipation of waiting for Him, and wondering what was going to happen next, was more torturous than the spanking with the ruler I received that day in the hotel—with my clothes on. Four years later, when I am summoned to a hotel room, the only item of “clothing” I am allowed to wear is his collar. And things are tougher at the office too…I am required to hand over my panties and wedding rings every day. If I misbehave, I am summoned to his car for a humiliating spanking over his knee (and apparently I misbehave a lot). With IM and selfies, he is also able to insure that I follow his Rule to keep a shaved pussy, meet his clothing expectations on weekends, and I am ready for his use if he needs me in the evenings.

Now, I can articulate why I wanted to wear the red dress for Him. I wanted to wear the dress, because I wanted to obey him. I love His orders and I love the challenge of being His submissive. It is still a challenge, because he is always coming up with something new (for example, writing this introduction).


I am mortified to share all of this, but He demands that I do. He feels that I need to be more publicly forthcoming about my submissive needs. He has instructed me to respond politely to any comments or questions I may receive. As always, I will do as He instructs.
 
I am mortified to share all of this, but He demands that I do. He feels that I need to be more publicly forthcoming about my submissive needs. He has instructed me to respond politely to any comments or questions I may receive. As always, I will do as He instructs.

Beautiful... welcome. :)
 
Hi everyone!

I’m a curious newbie here who’s interested in learning about this subject in general. Are there any resources you can suggest?
 
Hello

My name is Chessa, I'm 35 years. I'm a lesbian who is switch, but prefers to be submissive. I am engaged. As far as roles go I am kitten, little, and brat. I enjoy reading the erotica here. I am just here looking for friendly chat with kinky folks.
 
Last edited:
Back again!

Hey guys! I'm back and enjoying being here again. I already posted a personal, that tells you what I'm looking for. But anyways, thought I'd drop by and say hey! :)
 
Hello everybody, I'm Mike, 53, from the Netherlands, and fascinated by BDSM, notably (certain types of) submission, humiliation, cuckolding, and, increasingly interested in dominance. I've been enjoying reading postings of a number of you since last summer; thank you all, for your openness. I feel the presence of likeminded people.
 
Hey there! I joined rather recently after years of reading Literotica stories and I've been trying to introduce myself on a couple of pertinent-to-me forums. I'm just here to make friends, read stories, and maybe post a few of my own if I ever get the balls! I enjoy chatting about story ideas, bdsm practices (platonically/advice giving), and lgbt life.

I never listened when I was told not to talk to strangers -- I love meeting new people! :) Feel free to PM me for chatter! I just ask that you're lgbt/genderqueer friendly. :) (not necessarily that you're queer yourself, but that you're cool with those who are)

I look forward to meeting you all!!
 
Hello, I'm Hyrulianpet

I just started looking on the forums because I want to find more ways to please my Master and work more on my fear of strangers.

I am not a troll and want to try to get along as long as people are nice to me as well.
 
Hello!

I'm a newbie! Here to explore and get new ideas. And I guess to just be around like minded people.
 
Hello There.

Hello, I'm new to the whole BDSM side of things as well as thread boards in general. Im not exactly sure what is appropriate with communicating via chatrooms and threads so I'm just gonna say hello and hope for the best. :eek:.
 
Back
Top