Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

I think we have indeed had this convo:D...... But honestly there's one scene that absolutely HAS to happen whenever the Legion faces the Fatal Five. Collosal boy vs. Validus, knocking buildings all over the place.

And yeah, Braxie, he's been a bad bad bear:p. He will be punished.

I love me some Gim.

And I love the big electrical guy getting his braincase kicked in.

LET'S DO THIS.
 
Who cares if you're happy with it, as long as we are?

Kidding, of course.

But I like the shit out of it.
 
I'm still not entirely happy with Jaymie, Tears, if it helps. XD

But I'm very much looking forward to getting to know Caroline!

AAaaaAaand that's it for me tonight. Much love, y'all.
 
I'm still not entirely happy with Jaymie, Tears, if it helps. XD

But I'm very much looking forward to getting to know Caroline!

AAaaaAaand that's it for me tonight. Much love, y'all.

RE: Your Green Lantern post.....

HELL YEAH!!!!


Modo....the sentient planet that arranged his foliage in the shape of the Lantern symbol....

...now that was bad ass! Loved it!
 
Wildfire.jpg

WILDFIRE

Wildfire was originally Eddie and Gabriel Tennylson, owners of Tenn-Tech. While observing an experiment involving anti-energy, Eddie and Gabe were exposed to a massive charge of energy that completely destroyed their bodies. Somehow, their consciousness survived albeit merged as a single entity. An entity composed of pure anti-energy. His energy began to dissipate swiftly.

Fortunately, the scientist in charge of the experiment had on hand a containment suit that could be used to keep Drake's anti-energy from dispersing. Once confined to a specific area, Eddie and Gabe's energy form stabilized and became self-regenerating. they again possessed a semblance of humanoid form; however, he had no mouth, eyes, nose, or ears, but rather a blank metallic faceplate, and lacked the senses of taste and smell. They also had vast super-powers, comparable in scale though not specific expression to those of a Kryptonian or Daxamite. His powers included super-strength, near-invulnerability, flight at FTL speeds, X-ray vision, the ability to create simple, pseudo-solid energy constructs like a Green Lantern (though not nearly as elaborate), the ability to absorb outside energy sources, and the ability to change size from giant to homunculus to normal. Most potent of his abilities was the power to fire energy blasts. He was reluctant to use that ability because of an accident in which he nearly killed an innocent bystander.

Calling himself ERG-1 (Energy Release Generator 1), Eddie and Gabe, now more or less functioning as a single being, decided to petition for membership in the Legion. This decision spurred by both his family history and the presence of his long time friend Jaymie. ERG-1 is generally a brash, defiant, and often irritable member of the team. However his sarcasm and wit hide the heart of a true hero.

Docfatehec.jpg

Fate​

Fate is the descendant of Tommy and Mary Tennylson. Fate, was born Jonah Tennylson, he is the son of Tommy, nephew of Merick. Jonah became Fate while attempting to cast a spell from a book in the library of Fate. This spell catapulted him into the future, where he awoke in the Tower of Fate. Upon dawning the Helm of Nabu, Jonah took on the powers his father once held. Jonah became Fate.

Fate possesses the following abilities.

Sorcery: At his most potent, Doctor Fate is an accomplished sorcerer, able to match most other wizards in the Universe. He has been credited as being one of the top 12 most powerful heroes in the Universe. Jonah is a powerful magician, mostly through use of his enchanted items.

* Personal Sorcery:

* Telekinesis
* Flight: Using his telekinesis Jonah may attain Remarkable airspeeds
* Levitation
* Damage Resistance
* Enhanced Strength: Jonah may use his telekinetic power to supplement his physical strength

Further, Jonah, if given time can design spells to allow for a wide range of other possibilities. This however is not easy, and Jonah is not as gifted as his forebears in this regard. Jonah also is an accomplished conjuror, able to summon and create nearly any item with his spells. Jonah prefers to use his magic to create a sword, rather than using blasts of magic energy like several of Fate's prior incarnations. Jonah was trained by Merick and Tommy in hand to hand combat and swordsman ship. Jonah wished for nothing more than to one say join his family working in the Justice League, in this vein, he has joined the Legion.

Jonah does not allow others to get close, as he does not wish for his secret origin to be discovered.
 
Last edited:
Allana Lang of the House of Kent./Xarathos
Height: 5’3” / 6’6” (Variable average)
Weight: 110# (Unarmored) – 400# (armored) / Indeterminate
Age: 19? / ????? (incalculable)
Gender: Female / Inaccurate (generally male or female)


Powers
Zarathos can control the elements, engulfing foes in rock and generating an unholy, soul-consuming fire. When sufficiently empowered, it can generate energy shields or grow up to 30 feet, among other feats. Zarathos is also able to teleport.

Abilities
Immortal and superhumanly strong, it is unaffected by most non-magical weapons; feeds off souls, belief and mankind's negative energy.

History
The individual known as Zarathos has appeared and vanished several times throughout history. Each time with a new face and body. Various ages, and genders. Whether this is an aspect of ability, or body swapping has yet to be determined.

mags_big-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
RE: Your Green Lantern post.....

HELL YEAH!!!!


Modo....the sentient planet that arranged his foliage in the shape of the Lantern symbol....

...now that was bad ass! Loved it!

And Mogo's first appearance was titled "Mogo Doesn't Socialize."

:: grinning :: Hence Liz' little comment as she hurtles away.
 
she's not a secret member. you would recognize her as a Leigionarre.

she just works alone

(I think. Wyld can clarify if necessary)
 
Well, I think I'm good.

I'll go with what I have, and edit the crap out of it if Wyld deems necessary.

:: nodnodnod ::
 
Back
Top