Your Pet (Erotic Poem)

dream33_2

Virgin
My naked body trembles My breath short and uneven Sweat prickling through my pores

Your eyes burn into my skin As You circle me from my Kneeled position on the floor

Your strong hand comes down Hard, stinging my sensitive flesh Making me gasp with surprise

Your finger nudges my chin Up, making me watch Your Massive cock harden and rise

Moaning softly, my tongue Instantly darts out, wetting my Dry parched lips

Your cock gripped softly in Your Hand, guiding it to my waiting mouth Only touching me with the swollen tip

You groan with pleasure, as my hot Tongue circles slowly across The throbbing tip

You stroke Your hard flesh, grunting As my mouth closes over You, drinking Your precum in slow sips

You move behind me, Your hot breath Against my ear,"Is this what my pet wants?" Teasing my dripping cunt

Whimpering softly, "Yes Sir please", hands Grasps my hips, Your cock penetrates me deep, My muscles tighten, making You release a loud grunt

You fuck me deep and hard, making me Cream all over Your cock, You make me beg You for that mind blowing release

"Cum now, my pet", Your deep voice groans My insides start to shake as I soak Your cock Screaming, "Please Sir!", Your thrusts increase

Your fingers digging deeply into my hips As You fill me with Your hot Thick load

You move to face me, Your cock hard and Slick with our juices, smiling down as You

Alternate place of posting poems in this forum is > here < for a broader range of readers. If you post in the forums it's only a small group of poets who are active so best bet is the above link I included in the post.

Alternate place of posting poems in this forum is > here < for a broader range of readers. If you post in the forums it's only a small group of poets who are active so best bet is the above link I included in the post.
AKA the dead zone, but yes, considering the material, may be your best bet.

Back