Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

You're My What

Idea I am currently looking for one female for

Set in an ancient land of magic and wonder. My character would either be one....

A. A simple farm hand who gets lucky.

B. Or a warrior who is earning something of a reputation.

The female character would be a mighty female warrior who is a stellar warrior. She has never been bested in combat and is running out of opponents. In a bid to get more she declares any man who bests her will earn her hand in marriage.

See where I am going with this? My character would either by luck or skill best your girl. We would then proceed from there!

Looking for a sexy adventure on this one! Let me know if interested!
 
seeking a male writer for a bro sis roleplay in the threads.
Have a scene or idea and we can work on it together...
 
Vigilante/Superhero Story

Your character tries to stay under the radar as much as possible, but any time he's slipped up-and even when he hasn't-she's managed to nail him for it. She's bested him more than a few times, but your character has also slipped out of her grasp more than once. He sometimes wonders if she lets him go on purpose-she's sharp and it is very, very difficult to outwit her. Either way-she usually has bigger problems to deal with.

Despite everything, there's a (begrudging?) respect between the two characters. Maybe he mostly stays out of her city and out of range of her fists, these days. Maybe he doesn't. To the city, she's a mythic figure, larger than life and seemingly invincible. Heck, even to your character she might seem as such.

And then there comes a day where she is proven to be very, very mortal after all.


Basically, our characters already have a shared history. It's a little Batman/Catwoman-esque, just reversed genders. A Big Bad Villain (TM) comes to town and immediately strikes its guardian vigilante down-your character would be plucking her out of a sure death and we go from there. All of this is a fast and loose idea, so please PM to brainstorm something with me! : )
 
Looking to do an incest thread where a brother and sister go on a double dating road camping trip to Yellowstone National Park. I will play the brother who is on the trip with his girlfriend. I need someone to play the sister on the trip with her boyfriend.

During the trip the four get extremely drunk, and brother and sister end up in the same tent by mistake and accidentally have the best sex of their lives, only to realize in the morning who they actually slept with.

At first they are mortified, but slowly start to desire that mind blowing experience again.
 
Looking to do a long detailed rough brother sister role, and or a Buffy/angel from Buffy the vampire slayer, detailed players only please if interested pm me.
 
I've been gone for almost two years I think and boredom got the best of me so now I want to get back into some roleplaying. I want to start of with something simple to get to get comfortable with roleplaying again.

- The neighbors daughter: After three years away at college, the neighbors daughter is back in town. I've been divorced for a year and a half now, been buried in my work the entire time and have had no time to date again. Seeing you for the first time in three years, a young girl a saw grow up almost her entire life, suddenly brings confused feelings. On the one hand me and my ex-wife babysat you on the weekends every time your parents needed a small break. On the other hand you've grown into a beautiful young woman and you're no longer the child I once knew.

- The Roommate: We're both college students living on campus, our dorm rooms are right across the hall from each other and we even share a few classes this semester. We study together, eat lunch together, eventually we get a job at school in the same department. Eventually it gets to a point where even our friends think we might actually be dating but we both agree we're just friends. As the semester goes by weird things start happen and it turns out one of us hasn't been completely honest.

I have a few other ideas but it's kind of late here. Details for these and others can be discussed through PM if you're interested.
 
Seeking The Following

Erotic Horror

In honor of Halloween I have the following erotic horror style thread I would like to do.

This involves a man who decides to move from his life in the bustling city to the country side after something happens to him. This could either be a traumatic event or some thing more violent. He finds himself a property off the beaten path that he gets for a steal.

I am looking for a female writer to play a malevolent spirit who wishes to use him to be brought back to life. I say use but in reality what I am thinking is that she takes him as her mate to rule. The idea I have is that she was a powerful druid witch that was burned by the colony she was a part of. She can come back but she needs to bind her soul to that of a mortal male who loves and adores her.

This is going to be a dark romance haunted house style roleplay. If interested please PM me!

.............................................

Star Wars Idea

In keeping with my theme of evil women ;) I have the following idea based in the star wars universe.

I would like to do something featuring a Jedi warrior falling in love with a Sith. I am looking to play the Jedi and want the female to be the sith. I am thinking of this being a long term romance told over a few decades. The old Republic time frame would probably work best for this but im open to any ideas.

If interested please pm me!
 
Alright, so I figured I should just drop a few ideas here.

1. Some thing Wicca related- Perhaps a person new to the path seeking knowledge? A curious one stumbling into a full moon ritual and being mesmerized by the sensuality of naked bodies dancing in the moonlight perhaps? Not really a fleshed out ideas, but its a start.

2. Our two characters meet through a kink site and decide to meet every so often to 'scratch the itch'. Having kept most of their private lives a secret from the other to help them not get attached, they are surprised when they bump into each other in a building. During work hours. One of them happens to be the other's new boss. Should they stop meeting for sex or will this situation just make each kinky meeting even more delicious?

3. Vampires, werewolves... why not? I'm sure we can come up with an interesting plot involving these or any other fantasy creature. Perhaps we'll even have dragons (Brownie points if we do)

A little about me: I've been RPing in different settings for a couple years. I love stories with sex, not sex with stories, so plot is important to me. Please check out my SRP profile and shoot me a PM if you think we'd be able to create a world together ^.~
 
The Family

Looking for an imaginative female writer that enjoys writing detailed posts, and is comfortable with BDSM scenarios.

The Family.


ROLE TAKEN
 
Last edited:
Erotic Horror

In honor of Halloween I have the following erotic horror style thread I would like to do.

This involves a man who decides to move from his life in the bustling city to the country side after something happens to him. This could either be a traumatic event or some thing more violent. He finds himself a property off the beaten path that he gets for a steal.

I am looking for a female writer to play a malevolent spirit who wishes to use him to be brought back to life. I say use but in reality what I am thinking is that she takes him as her mate to rule. The idea I have is that she was a powerful druid witch that was burned by the colony she was a part of. She can come back but she needs to bind her soul to that of a mortal male who loves and adores her.

This is going to be a dark romance haunted house style roleplay. If interested please PM me!

.............................................

Star Wars Idea

In keeping with my theme of evil women I have the following idea based in the star wars universe.

I would like to do something featuring a Jedi warrior falling in love with a Sith. I am looking to play the Jedi and want the female to be the sith. I am thinking of this being a long term romance told over a few decades. The old Republic time frame would probably work best for this but im open to any ideas.

If interested please pm me!

......................................................

Idea I am currently looking for one female for

Set in an ancient land of magic and wonder. My character would either be one....

A. A simple farm hand who gets lucky.

B. Or a warrior who is earning something of a reputation.

The female character would be a mighty female warrior who is a stellar warrior. She has never been bested in combat and is running out of opponents. In a bid to get more she declares any man who bests her will earn her hand in marriage.

See where I am going with this? My character would either by luck or skill best your girl. We would then proceed from there!

Looking for a sexy adventure on this one! Let me know if interested!

.....................................................................

You're a what?!

I am looking to do something involving a woman either finding out she is a princess or already knowing she is a princess but keeping it from my male character.

The idea is either that my character would not know she is royalty. I will leave it up to my partner on whether she knows if she is royalty or not. It could be that she just finds out one day and they are already dating. Or she does already know and they meet when she is incognito on vacation or something.
 
Battle for the capital. Imperial Arms.

forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1462162
 
Abbigal Torrent, sweet, shy, smart, sassy, innocent, and giving.... 18 years old now 20 had decided to move out of her parents house, she wanted to work her way through college although they insisted she stay with them at least until her third year at school she was studying to be a nurse many years involved and a job on the side plus her own place they told her it would be to much on her, but she had insisted this was what she wanted and needed to do never once telling them the real reason why she left the house. A year ago Christmas break she came home to visit her family her parents and her older brother he was 30 and lived on his own not to far from them as well, so he visited his parents a lot, but Abby as he called him the only person allowed to call her that. She was close to her brother despite there age difference, although she was very mature for her age anyway. Her brother was in a relationship for years but the last few it went south when he caught her cheating on him.. it scarred him for a long time and he refused to get into another relationship. Abbigal thought back to that Christmas break and that memory that hit her like a brick and caused her not to come home often and caused her not to want to come home this break either, although she was only about two hours away anyway...

''Abby, I am going too miss you...'' Her big brother said, she remembered fondly cause they were close and she had feelings for him that delved more into true love for a man than a brother... now causing her to ignore his calls most of the time, and causing her not to visit his home either. ''I am going to miss you too.. I never told you this but you are my best friend.'' She said in a whisper and then he looked up and then back down at her. ''Whats wrong?'' She asked softly. ''Mistletoe.'' He whispered gently and touched the side of her face gently. ''Your beautiful Abby.. any guy would be lucky to be here under this mistletoe with you...'' And with this he cupped her chin gently in his hand and titled her head up to meet him though he was much taller than her, her head began to spin, she had imagined this moment since she was 16 years old... he kissed her soft and gently on the lips, and then wrapped his arms around her, kissing her deeper than a brother should a little tongue slipping every so often. He pulled away and smiled at her. ''In honor of the mistletoe of course.'' He said kissing her cheek as he walked her to her small car.

Abbigal quickly brought her mind to the present, her brother had been calling for weeks now and still she avoided him that kiss was wrong even if it was just the mistletoe it meant to much to her, but she knew her brother was getting angry at her now and wanted to know why she was ignoring his calls....

She didn't expect him to be home, because she hadn't really called to say she was coming home, she decided she would surprise her parents a few days early, not knowing her brother was watching the house cause her parents were away.. some times a surprise isn't the best thing to do.

Her brother wouldn't understand that a simple kiss could mess his relationship up, cause clearly it would mean more to her than it had him.. or did it?

(Open to one guy, very detailed, angst, tension, anger, love and passion)

Trying this role again.

https://yt3.ggpht.com/-Jq-FHS1dEqE/...Q9FRw0M/s900-c-k-no-mo-rj-c0xffffff/photo.jpg
 
Annabella Rose, whom most called Rosie cause of her last name, or Bells or Bella for short, she hated being called Annabella it felt so damn formal, and she definitely wasn't the formal type of girl. She however was sweet, kind, caring and very trusting until her father started drinking and would beat the ever loving hell out of her, her mother left when she was just a young girl and her dad had always taken care of her, that was until he found the bottle, then his sweet little Bella became his punching bag for all of his rage against her mother and against him gambling away his paychecks.

Bella was only 19 and planned on getting out but every time she wanted to leave her father would beg her to stay, tell her he needed her... no what he needed was her paycheck to pay the bills cause his money went to gambling and the damn bottle, and frankly Bella was tired of it.. she wanted to be more than a one time waitress she was smart to smart to hang around and be abused.

She finally got wise one night when she came home from work and her dad was in the living room half a bottle of vodka in front of him. ''Where ya been girl?'' He slurred. ''Work overtime.. someone has to pay the bills.'' She mumbled and headed to the kitchen to start dinner. She hadn't realized her father had followed her into the kitchen, until he grabbed her by the arm, hard and turned her to face him. ''Don't you smart mouth me girl.. if it weren't for me you wouldn't be nothing.'' He slurred not letting up his grasp of her. ''Please let me go so I can start your dinner.'' She pleaded, she still had bruises from the last time he grabbed her and beat her. He then slapped her hard as tears welled in her eyes. ''Don't speak to me in that tone, you little bitch.'' Slapping her again as she yelped and shoved back at him.. ''Get off of me!'' She screamed as he punched her blackening her eyes. ''Please just stop.'' She seen what she dreaded most and that was the belt, he yanked from his jeans.. as she tried to pull away before he started beating her back, causing the already sore welts to open and bleed, she was huddling in a ball by the time he was done with her before he left her laying there and went and passed out in his bedroom. She had enough she could barely move, but she found herself crawling to her room and packing what little she had into two big duffel bags, and grabbing some cash she had stashed away before heading out into the rain storm and ran as fast as she could until she found herself passed out on a pair of steps... many miles from home... she wouldn't know what was coming but she would never trust another man again... until she met him... a handsome older 30 year old dominant, and she was submissive, yet she would not know any of that yet and he would find a hard time getting her to know it and want it.

(looking for a long detailed role play of passion, love, trust, and compassion... something along the lines of the 50 shades of grey relationship but her souls the tortured one...

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0b/3f/64/...449236--alyson-michalka-aly-michalka-hair.jpg
 
Invitation to Battle for The Empire.
forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1462162
 
Reposted and Fixed

So i had problems with the link but its fixed now.
Inviting all to Battle for the Empire

Come fill your bio, create your anime character in minutes and join the plotting. Not for the faint of heart and amateurs.
 
Looking for new writing partner . . . preferably female (any age) . . . male acceptable, if you are in to that sort of thing, maybe bring a girlfriend or wife along.

Me, late 40's - early 50's, definitely on the dominant side (not paid, just a bit controlling, lol)!!

Many options available . . . daddy/daughter . . . boss/assistant . . . teacher/student . . . neighbors . . . I'll listen to and possibilities.

Usually write daily (at least 5 days/week) . . .

Very imaginative mind . . . who know where I will take you??

First person . . . third person . . . your choice

Give me some ideas . . . and let's have some fun!!
 
Looking for any ladies who would like to do a silly, over the top Halloween Themed RP.
I have a few ideas in mind, but would love to hear your ideas too!

The idea I have in my head would be a life sized Chocolate Werewolf Statue coming to life!
But that gives a good idea of what I am thinking.

Also still looking for any ladies who would be interested in a Star Trek themed RP as well.
 
Seeking both male and female writers.

Hi, I am new here but I have done role play of many types online since my early teens, so I am not new to this form of entertainment.

I have been reviewing the offerings above and will reach out to some of you. I also have a couple of ideas myself, one of which is explained below. (The others will come eventually.)

I am looking for writers with some role plays I can review to ensure we are compatible. (Yeah, I know: I have nothing for you to review, so you'll be taking a chance on me.) Proper spelling and grammar. At least 10 posts a week. I live in Oregon and am on most evenings between 5-10 my time, but I also just started two weeks of vacation so I could possibly be on at all hours of the day during that time.

I will be posting the introduction to the ideas below so that you have something from me to review. I hope you like what you see, but don't post to them without asking to join, please.


#1: "The New Girl in Town"

Seeking 1 male to write 4 on again, off again roles. (I know, it sounds like a lot, but you only have to be writing one of them at any one particular time.)

These roles are: a high school principal/advisor who tries to be very professional in keeping the students in line yet can't help but yearn for my character; a virginal geek/computer hacker who suffers the problem of untimely erections when he'd around me yet also knows he'd never have a girl like me; a popular student, perhaps a jock, who must always have the hottest girls in school and is sure he will eventually have me; and the male half of the couple with whom she is living while she finishes her last year of high school, a not-so-happily married man suffering blue balls who will do just about anything to have me despite knowing that getting caught naked with me would mean the end of his marriage and career, as he works for his wife's father.

Basic concept: I am newly arrived in your small city of 3,000 or so, a transplant from the big city. I have some secrets that will come out over time, secrets that even I (RitaPita) am yet to fully develop, so hold on tight.

I show up for my first day of school looking like this.

The story is essentially about how she manipulates the men above to get what she wants from life. All four of the men will likely eventually get a piece of her, but which, when, how, and under what circumstances remains to be determined. I can tell you two things: they will all enjoy their experiences with her; and they will all pay to have her, in one way or another.

If you want to see how it begins, look here, but obviously don't post to it.
 
Last edited:
Oh, and I said seeking females above, too, didn't I?

I haven't contemplated any particular F-F role plays yet, but my usual thoughts are about my dominant character either using her sexuality to manipulate older females (whether straight, lesbian, or bi); or my late teens/early 20 year old teaching similarly aged or slightly younger females what it means to truly enjoy the pleasures of the flesh.

I'll add some more detailed ideas soon, but for now I just wanted to get this F-F post up so you didn't think I forgot about the offer.
 
All in a family

Please drop me a reply if you wish to play. The length is not important as long as it moves the story

You play the character of the new wife to a millionaire and her own daughter from first marriage.
I will play the millionaire husband, the driver and his only rotten son.

Your mother character marries him for money. He is 10 years older than you and a diabetic patient, meaning that he had erection sustaining problem. So behind his back, you secretly fucks the driver. The rotten son came to know this and he blackmails you into sex with him.

The little girl is a virgin and that old man takes advantage of her when his wife is out. He gave her money and gift of her service. She was reluctant but soon gave in to the offer.

Finally, the hidden secret was exposed and .........

Lets decide how to end it.
 
Back
Top