Enslaved in Oblivion (closed for Drobabes)

JudeRodney

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Posts
1,164
"Elly!" The middle-aged man called to his daughter as he opened the door to his home. Krastus Dufont was nothing less than excited. His prayers had been answered. The time of vengeance was at hand. In his arms he carried just the item he needed.

Without thinking he rushed to his daughter Ella's room and opened it without knocking. "I found it, child! Soon we shall know who killed your brother! Come to the basement, quickly." Without even waiting for her acknowledgement, the Breton ran down the stairs.

By all accounts, The Dufont family was not rich, but they had enough to afford a modest house in the city of Wayrest. His wife Elanna had died years ago leaving him with their two children, Ella and Peryn. All that changed when Peryn was found stabbed to death by an unknown assailant.

His skill as a spellcaster was more than enough to avenge his son's death, but without a target, he was as helpless as a babe. That was when he turned to the Daedra, more spefically, Hermaeus Mora. For three years he prayed to the Prince of Knowledge for answers he sought, and now tonight, he will find them.

As he reached the small basement, he placed the object he found on the altar to Mora - a large black book. Quickly putting his robes on he once again called to his daughter to hurry up and join him.
 
"I'm coming father!"

Ella follows her father as quickly as she can. The news was, not surprisingly, a shock to her. Though perhaps not as excited as her father on the idea of revenge, Ella did feel the beginnings of her anger and grief being put to rest. Her hands reach out for the familiar feeling of the basement door. Upon finding their target, Ella grips the doors knob tightly and stands between the two thresholds, shaking.

"Have you really found it father? Have you really found the answer this time?"

Her voice cracks, and her eyes wander uselessly as she tries to hold herself together against the frame of the door.
 
Krastus turned to his daughter. If only she could see what he had found. "Almost, daughter, but I have the means to get it and more! Lord Mora has guided me to one of his black books! Do you know what this means!? We will be getting our answer from the master himself!"

In his excitement he tossed her her robes a little harder than he would have liked. "Put those on and come hold on to me. We are going to Apocrypha!"

As she approached him he picked the book back up and gave the cover another look over. "If only you could see it, my child." He felt her arms wrap around him and he gave her a hug with his free hand. "It is beautiful."

As he let go to open the book he voice became almost stern. "Whatever happens do not let go of me until we are at our destination. It is imperative we go together. That is what Lord Mora has decreed." Finally, he started opening the book, the anticipation killing him. "Here we go."

At first, the inside look just like any other book of the age. Finely penned words spread across it's pages telling a tale of old. However, without warning numerous tentacles sprang from the pages themselves and embraced Krastus and Ella both. In a flash of light, both people turned incorporeal with the tentacles around them.

The next thing the pair of travelers knew, they had arrived at their destination. Krastus was speechless as he looked around in awe at his surroundings. There was a constant wind blowing around, but it brought no chill. Random pages and scrolls blew around at random intervals. All around, books and book shelves piled high into great spires reaching for the sky. As for the sky itself, green light shone down through the mass of clouds above, only interrupted by massive tentacles dangling down.

They had reached Apocrypha, the realm of Hermaeus Mora.
 
Ella was rather frightened when the tentacles take hold of them both, but she does little more than squeeze her eyes shut and clutch onto her father. No, she most definitely did not want to become separated from him. Upon their arrival, she takes in the sounds and feel of the strange breeze on her skin. Almost warm, like a summer breeze.

"Are we here father?" she asks in little more than a whisper.

____

[Sorry for the late reply. Been busy. I'll try and get on it tomorrow, but I might be busy again.]
 
Krastus looked around in awe and fear as lightning flash. "We are, my child." He looked at his daughter, eyes wide on the verge of insanity. "We've made it."

As he looked back up, a pair of Seekers, the squid-like daedric servants of Hermaeus Mora, appeared before them, hovering just above the floor. "You have the price, I see," said the one on the left. "Come. We will take you to the knowledge you seek."

Taking Ella's hand, Krastus followed the seekers down a corridor of nothing but shelves filled with with books and the occasional iron grate offering a view outside. The books themselves all carried knowledge from the mundane to the arcane. Some chronicled the true stories of some of history's greatest figures back to the Mythic Age and beyond. Others held petty trivia such as which village in Skyrim had the smelliest arm pits during a certain year. There seemed no organization or hierarchy to how they were arranged. It boggled the mind.

Still that was not why they were here. Krastus sought knowledge, and knowledge from Mora always had a price. That price was exacted as they passed what looked like several small cages built into the walls. Some were empty while others were occupied. Those in the cages had their arms and legs immersed in a sort of black goop that made the back of the cage. All were naked, few were even barely conscious. The seeker in front opened one of the cage doors, and as Ella walked by, a number of tentacles erupted from the blackness, forcefully wrapped themselves around her, and pulled her in.

Krastus acted as though nothing had happened. It did not even phase him as he heard the cage door shut. The price was paid. Vengeance was now at hand.
 
She was scared as they walked along their path, and her hand gripped her fathers tightly. This place felt wrong to her; evil in some way. The sounds that passed over her ears as they walked made her shiver and jump more than a few times. The air, though warm, left her with a chill in her chest that no amount of shaking could rid. So it was, with great fear in her heart, when the tentacles wrapped around her flesh and pulled her from her father, Ella screamed.

"Father! Father help me!"

Her hands feebly tried to push against the strange creature that was holding her hostage as she kicked and struggled.

"Aaah! FATHER PLEASE!"
 
Ella's struggles were futile as the tentacles held her firm and drew her hands and feet into the blackness behind her. Her screams were just as futile as her father either did not hear, or worse, did not care. The pathetic blind leech mattered nothing to him. The only important thing was avenging his son.

Two more tentacles came out and wrapped around her neck and her head. With the back of her head now pinned to the blackness, a voice could be heard inside her mind. The voice spoke slowly in with a lazy draw to it.

"Greetings, mortal. I am Hermaeus Mora, your god. You should feel blessed for you have been chosen to serve me for eternity." A sudden thunder clap sounded as if to emphasize his point. "I seek to create the ultimate being and your magical potential is required. Do not think to refuse this honor. You have no choice. You are the price your father paid for the knowledge he sought. Very loving of him, don't you think." If there was any sarcasm or facetiousness in Mora's last sentence, it did not show.
 
Last edited:
Ella only struggles a moment, until her head is held firm and at last she gives in. Her eyes wonder aimlessly as tears begin to soak her face. She whines a little, not yet sobbing but very nearly on the edge.

Price? I was the price?!

Thinking the words is what finally undoes her. She shakes hardily with each sob that racks through her chest and leaves her throat pinching and hurting. She knew she had been a burden on her father and brother since she was a little girl, but to use her as a payment for mere revenge? The idea did not devastate-it crushed her. She would have gladly taken such a role if it meant getting her brother back, but this was not the same. She had not merely lost her brother, in doing this, she had lost her father as well. He was not the man he used to be.

Trying very hard to control her sobbing, and not being able to, Ella can only lean back and fear what is going to happen to her next.
 
"Your surrender is welcome, mortal." Mora said to her. "Now the next part will be extremely painful, so you will now sleep." More tentacles came from the blackness and started undressing her slowly. "When you wake, you will be perfected. Your body, your soul, and most importantly, your knowledge will be... mine."

With that Ella was put to sleep, and the work began. Tiny little tendrils reached forward and begun removing the dirt from each and every one of her pores. Dead skin was cleaned off. Every strand hair that was on her body was made pristine. Every scar and blemish was healed.

But the process of perfection was in no way a pampering. Large tentacles came forth and inserted themselves in ways that would cause untold suffering or even death. Only the will of the Daeda Prince of Knowledge kept that from happening. The one that entered her mouth split in two with each one taking their own path - one down to her stomach the other to her lungs. Each did its own probing and cleaning/healing. Damage done to the esophagus was healed and anything inhaled that was not air was promptly removed. Others went up her vagina, urethra and anus, cleaning everything inside there, as well.

The most important part was her eyes. She had been blind since birth, but even that was no problem. More tendrils entered her nostrils and her eye sockets and went to work on her brain. When she would wake she would see.

After a month, she was cleaned in every inside and out. Every cut, scrape and scar was gone. Physically, she was now perfect. The experiment could now begin.

__________________________________

Three days after giving his daughter to Mora, Krastus Dufont's body was found lying in the street. He was killed in a similar manner to his son. Combined with the disappearance of Ella, rumors abounded on who could have done it, from the Dark Brotherhood to a band of crooks to Ella herself.
 
Last edited:
Having been put to sleep for the..perfecting, she was still in a bit of shock when she woke up. The sight was an extraordinary feeling that compelled her curiousity, and helped to alleviate some of pain that had been dealt to her. She spent much of her waking hours letting her mind go blank as she stared at some object, or the texture of her own skin or stray hair that happened to fall into her face. During these hours, she felt almost like a baby-awake and aware, and so concious of this new world around her, with no physical aches or ailments to distract her.
 
Suddenly, a mass of ever-shifting eyes and tentacles appeared before her. "Welcome to your new life, mortal." Hermaeus Mora's voice could clearly be heard come from the twisted thing. "Enjoying your gift? Now that your perfection is complete, your work can truly begin. Serve me well, and your descendants will rule over all!" With that, Mora was gone.

Later, heavy footsteps could be heard coming ever closer. For a moment, they stopped and the creaking of call doors could be heard, as well as a man's voice saying "No! No! Please no!" The man's protests continued as the footsteps resumed, coming ever closer to Ella's cell. Eventually, a seeker floated up to where she was being kept. As it opened the, gate the thing behind the footsteps appeared. It was a lurker, a giant, monstrous, humanoid fish and protector of Apocrypha. In its right hand, it held a Wood Elf still struggling and pleading to let go.

The tentacles holding Ella retracted as the monster reached out and grabbed her. With both hands full, lurker followed seeker down corridors, outside buildings, and across bridges connecting islands that would otherwise be separated by black seas. After what seemed like hours, they finally arrived at a series of islands connected by ornate bridges, each one holding a literal mountain of books with what looked like dozens of cave openings. As if to prove these mountains' stability, a dragon could be seen perching on one of them in the distance.

But that was not the mountain they would go to. Instead, they were taken in the opposite direction. As they approached the caves, it was clear they were walled off with a steel prison door the only way in. Through some door voices could be heard some were of sheer terror while others were clearly in the throes of passion. Eventually, the Seeker stopped and opened one of the caves just long enough for the lurker to toss the Wood Elf (who had not shut up the entire trip) inside. His helpless pleas continued as the group moved on.

Three islands later, they stopped at another cell. This time, the lurker tossed Ella's naked form in and the door was shut behind her. The cavern inside was almost like the inside of a mouth. The walls and floor were made of a fleshy substance. The air was also warm and almost stiflingly humid. While the the only source of light that came from outside, the place was dimly lit through unknown means.

While the place seemed thoroughly uninviting, that was not the worst of it. In a shadowy corner at the back a malevolent voice could be heard. "Mortal..."
 
Last edited:
When the shifting montrosity came to greet her, Ella didn't bother to run from it. This did not mean she was not terrified, for she was, but rather she simply knew she had no reason to fight. She was not a stupid girl. She knew she was doomed to serve Mora in whatever means..it wanted her to. She might have been sightless her whole life, but her instincts still told her this thing before her should be feared.

"Descendants? Wait!"

She was confused and scared. What did Mora speak of? Was she to be used as some slave for...no, she did not want to think of it. Not now..not yet. So she let her senses wonder, yet again taking her mind away from the terrible thoughts that threatened to overtake her mind.

As the tentacles retract, she does not bother to fight. For a moment she is tense with dread at was to become of her, but soon she merely goes limp in the monsters hand. What reason did she have to fight? For a moment she wanted to convey this feeling to the Elf, to give him some peace in the thought. It was inevitable. To struggle would only further his suffering. Instead she kept to herself. It was difficult for her to read the expression on his face, but she somehow knew he would not listen.

Later she regretted her decision not to speak. She wished he would be quiet, for the sights around her as they made their way to their new destination fascinated her, and she wished to hear her own thoughts. The books were the most interesting thing to her, for somehow she felt they were a familiar object of her old world that she had forgotten the name of. She wanted to know what they were, and at one point even dared to ask her captor. But of course she was met in silence-only further reminding her of her terrible fate. From then on, she too lay docile and quiet, a tear running down her face from time to time.

Once thrown into her cell, Ella sat up and looked around. The air left a terrible taste in her mouth, and the floor that she sat on felt very strange against her hands. She was about to stand and explore further when the voice announced it's presence. She starts and falls back on her rump, her hand flying to the crook of her neck in an unconcious motion. Looking towards the source of the sound, Ella speaks in a shaky tone.

"I..my lord?" she both asks and address. She was unsure of how to properly speak to this new entity in a polite manner. She did not want to find herself in trouble so soon, and if she could at all avoid it.
 
With a roar, the thing in the shadows rushed forward, lifted Ella up by the throat, and pinned her against the wall. It's face looked human, except its skin was gray with red patterns on it. It also had a pair of curled horns sprouting from its forehead resembling a ram's. The eyes were blood red with only slightly darker irises and slits for pupils.

In its rage, the monster started to strangle its cellmate. "I WILL YOUR DEVOUR FLESH, MORTAL, AND FEAST ON YOUR BONES!!!" His grip grew ever tighter...

Suddenly, a familiar black tentacle wrapped itself around the thing's throat and pulled it off, hoisting it high in the air. "YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING, WORM!" Hermaeus Mora's voiced boomed in the cavern. Lightning coursed through the tentacle and into the Dremora, making him howl in pain.

Now Ella had a much better view of her attacker than just her face. It was clearly humanoid, naked, and... male. Very, very male.

Eventually, Mora's lightning had stopped and the tentacle slammed the being's seemingly lifeless body against the wall with a sickening thud. Dropping down, he collapsed on his side, not moving.
 
Last edited:
Her scream is abruptly cut off, and she struggles against the beast, kicking and flailing. When at last she is dropped on the floor, she bends over and clutches her throat, coughing and hacking and trying to get a breath in. At last she is able to gulp in a lungfull of air. Once the spots in her vision have fade she runs the to farthest wall and slides down it. There she sits, huddled in a ball and sobbing as she stares at the strange demon sharing her cell.

"I w-want to g-go home" she sobs.

"Please let me go...please..."
 
After several minutes the thing started to stir again. "Such a whining, sniveling creature. I am a dremora in the service of Molag Bal. I was by his side during the Planemeld! Mortals fell to my blade by the dozens, and now I am stuck here with this!?"

The daedra jumped to his feet, and stalked over to Ella, lifting her up by her hair. "If I cannot devour your flesh, mortal, I will have it another way!"

He threw her down face first on the ground and fell upon her. Against Ella's body, his member grew hard and even larger than it already was. "I will make you beg for death - a death that will never come!"

Without any further word or any care taken, he thrust himself inside of her. Immediately his push himself all the way in before slowly pulling himself out and jamming right back in. "You are weak, mortal," he whispered in her ear. "Your kind has always been weak. You will always be weak."

He kept repeating those words over and over as he continued taking her. Deep inside, however, he was cursing his own weakness. Here he was, lusting after a mortal and performing acts that would have otherwise make his stomach turn. Hermaeus Mora had truly brought him low.
 
Ella was not prepared for his attack. He took her hard and fast, and her soft pussy was not ready to greet his stiff member. She had not had time to become aroused, or even slightly moist, and his hard shaft plowed into her sensitive flesh mercillesly, causing her to scream. She screamed again on the second thrust..and the third, and by the fifth she was reduced to sobbing and begging for mercy. After a few more hard thrusts, her pussy, now somewhat lubricated, sucked him in willingly. She was still crying when the first orgasm hit her hard and left her shuddering beneath the demon whilst her pussy spasmed around it's cock.
 
Ella's screams went ignored as the dremora continued to slowly and methodically ram his cock into her. As he went on, he noted how much easier it became to push in. What surprised him, however, was the orgasm she had. How dare this disgusting mortal do such a thing!? This new-found hatred for her drove him faster, abandoning any restraint and repeatedly slamming over and over until he finally came, flooding her insides with his inhuman semen, so much so that it began spilling out of her even while he was still inside.

"Pathetic," he said to her as he pulled himself out, causing even more fluid to leak out. "You disgust me, mortal." He got off from on top of her and sat himself against the back wall, closing his eyes and seemingly going to sleep.
 
Her sobbing subsided, but hot tears still stained her as she lay on the ground, trying to cope with what has just happened to her. For a long while she does not move. When she finally does try to crawl away, the searing pain between her legs and in her belly cause her to gasp. So she lays still once more as a fresh wave of tears release from her pained face. Is this what she had been brought here for? To procreate with this aweful demon? Well then damn Mora to the pits off hell! And damn her father! She hoped her insides were so torn and bruised that she would never be able to produce offspring for the ugly beast!
 
As Ella continued to cry and the dremora slept. The ever-shifting mass of tentacles and eyes appeared again before her. "Enjoying your eternity, mortal? This is just the beginning. Soon the seed inside will work its way through your womb and attempt to make a new life - one in service to me.

"Eventually that life will grow and then breed a new generation, mixing humans, elves, and deadra in successive generations, until one day the desired traits are reached. Then those traits will be bred into and unstoppable army! One that will SWEEP through Nirn and the realms of Oblivion!

"Until then," Mora began to will Ella to sleep. "Rest. Your continued servitude will be very important to me."

Before Ella fell fully asleep, Mora added "By the way, you father failed miserably in his revenge."
 
Ella doesn't bother to try and flee from the sickening mass. Her pain was too great for her to move. Instead, she glares. She sends every ounce of disgust and rage through those crystal blue eyes as she tries her hardest to fend off the inevitable sleep that overtakes her. And, just at the end, it isn't what Mora says of her father that sends a shock of anguish throw her cloudy mind, but what was instore for her when she awakens.
 
Hours later, the dremora awoke from his slumber. It took awhile for him to remember where he was, then it him. What had he done!? He looked around a little bit more, and finally saw her, his dried semen still between her legs.

Hermaeus Mora would pay for making him do this! He would take the prince rend him to pieces! He would...

He was powerless. He was as much a prisoner as this mortal here. His rage was impotent. The only outlet for his anger was this mortal bitch here, but thanks to Mora, he could not kill her. There was only one thing he could do.

Against his will, he was getting hard again as he lifted her up by her hair and brought her sleeping face to his crotch. "Wake up, mortal!" he shouted to her. "Your disgusting juices got on me and you will clean me off!"

Not caring whether she was awake or not, the daedra forced his cock in her mouth and started pumping in and out.
 
Ella awoke quickly as something hard hit the back of her throat. Terrified and confused from her sleepy state, she squeaks and pushes against the beast, trying to get whatever is in her mouth out. Finding the efforts fruitless, she then grabs his hand and tries to tug her hair out of it's hand. However, the moment she feels his hand she relizes where she is and what is happening. Shakily she brings her hands down to her side as she tries to hold herself still. There was no way she could ever get out of his grip, and if she didn't want a repeat of last time...well. She was very willing to get him wet before hand.

She lets his huge cock pump in and out of her mouth and she moans with each thrust, trying to save her energy so she can breath. But he was making it difficult. Every stroke hit her throat and left little room between her lips for her to try and suck in any air, and after a couple more hard thrusts she starts to gag. Her large eyes look up to the demon, terrified and pleading. She did not want to know what he might do to her if she were to expel anything on him. Her hands reach up and gently try to push him back, pleadingly begging for a break in his torment.
 
He was actually enjoying this. The fear, the begging, and all without her saying a word! As he neared his climax, the dremora shoved his entire length into her mouth and down her throat. He let out a vicious roar his seed gushed out of him. Now sated, he tossed her aside like a rag doll.

"You are nothing," he said to her, not bothering to hide the disgust on her face.

With that, he walked over to the prison door and just stood there, looking out. He had to get out of this situation, but how? Lord Bal would surely be wondering where he was, would he? Or would he simply forsake his servant because of his weakness?
 
She immediately throws up the contents of her stomach on the floor and gags for breath. The very smell of his semen made her queasy, and she was racked with more illness until she was left simply gagging. After a short time, when she is finally able to control herself, she wipes her mouth and looks over at the demon. Is this the way it was going to be? These...violations, day in and day out? She couldn't do this. She couldn't. She was here to breed...so if she couldn't breed, then she would cease to be useful to Mora wouldn't she? A thought was forming in her mind-a plot to make this terrible nightmare end.

"What's the matter?" she asks the demon, her voice hoarse from the abuse.

"Are you sick of being stuck in a cage with a lolely creature such as myself? Why don't you just break free then?"

She laughs quietly. Mockingly.

"Oh that's right..you can't. You are too weak to ever escape from Moras grasp. You call me pathetic, but I am but a lolely women, am I not? Surely such a strong demon such as yourself would be able to free himself from a simple prison cell."
 
The dremora turned right around and walked up to Ella. With a snarl he grabbed a handful of hair and lifter her off the ground. "Why do you taunt me, maggot!?" He asked looking her straight in the eye. "Are you trying to have me kill you?"

He slammed her face first into one of the cell's fleshy walls and pressed himself against her, letting her feel him get hard again. "Or perhaps you want me to try to, in which that bastard Mora would kill me, instead."

Placing his lips on her ear, he whispered. "Mora cannot kill me any more than I can kill you. If I die, I would be lost in the waters of Oblivion, but I would eventually return to my clan. I would tell my master Molag Bal, and Mora's plans would be exposed."

With his free hand, he lifted one of Ella's legs. "Whatever your plan was, you're a glutton for punishment." Not caring where he was aiming, he entered her. "It doesn't matter what I do to you mortal, as long as it's not killing you, so hold your tongue and I might make this pleasurable for you."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top