Dirty old man and young wife

Hi all,
I've just posted a thread looking for a authors in the authors hangout to help writing a story based on a dirty old man seducing a young blonde wife 25.

I've always wanted to know if there are other people that are interested in dirty old man with young wife. Are you one?

How would you want the story to be like?

I've put up the offer there for a very long story that will be very detailed, so I'm just hoping to know what ideas you guys will have for it.

I will be paying for The author for the story and I won't be asking for copyright of it so it will be surely put up on literotic for everyone to enjoy too

So feel free to share your ideas here together

That sounds like a fun and easy story to write. I find older men attractive in a heady powerful way, especially if they have a high ranking position and they wear suits. I go to annual meetings and those stock holders meetings are all cumming up so I could very easily write a story with a little factual stimulation. I'm going to one tomorrow in a very exculsive club downtown. I love the chandilier in that place Usually all the business women and men are dressed very sophisticatedly. It would be very erotic to seduce one of those sexy older men overtly while attending the boring meeting. Perhaps I'm having trouble with the buttons on my silk blouse falling open....I'm sure I can stir something up.... a story starter is always nice...especially when it's a real life erotic encounter.....

That sounds like a fun and easy story to write. I find older men attractive in a heady powerful way, especially if they have a high ranking position and they wear suits. I go to annual meetings and those stock holders meetings are all cumming up so I could very easily write a story with a little factual stimulation. I'm going to one tomorrow in a very exculsive club downtown. I love the chandilier in that place Usually all the business women and men are dressed very sophisticatedly. It would be very erotic to seduce one of those sexy older men overtly while attending the boring meeting. Perhaps I'm having trouble with the buttons on my silk blouse falling open....I'm sure I can stir something up.... a story starter is always nice...especially when it's a real life erotic encounter.....

A most enticing stimulation indeed! I'm sure those stuffy suits won't have a chance against your popping buttons! Admittedly, I'm a little jealous... ;) Would love for a woman to catch a suit starring at her luscious cleavage and rather than playing bashful, confront him directly - "do you like what you see?" or, even more bold - "I see you like my breasts, perhaps you'd like to suck on my nipples?" would love to observe how they respond...

have fun!

Back