Have you masturbated on Skype?

Never have but my wife and I have talked about it....we don't skype with anyone so we are a little green with the whole web cam stuff....not sure how to.

Yes, a few times for my husband, he is serving overseas, and his mates were watching me masturbate as well

Yes, a few times for my husband, he is serving overseas, and his mates were watching me masturbate as well

OMG i would had been so nervous knowing his buddies were would be watching also but at the same time it'd be soooooo exciting !! You must had enjoyed that sooo much ;) ?!?!

Never on Skype but years ago I would on Yahoo. I liked that multiple people could ask to watch me on Yahoo and I could decide who to let in. A few times I had close to 30 people watching me JO, it was a huge turn on.

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

not yet, but from what I've read it's better than Yahoo, which I've had some fun on

skype... yahoo... msn... i was going through a phase ;) last time i used secz, must still be in that phase then... :)

Prefer Yahoo Messenger

Have cammed on Skype but far more folks to masturbate with on Yahoo Messenger......
Look me up Tues-Thurs night this week!

mwm56bi on Yahoo Messenger.....love to video chat!

Last edited:
i havent used skype in ages but i have done that in the past, is it still good or has it gone down the toilet since it was bought out by microsoft?

I've enjoyed yahoo, so I may want to try Skype too. Guess I need to sign up first, right?

Back