What's with the fat cunts crying about being called fat cunts?

What is it you're on about, Barney?

Like I thought... Afraid to make the poll coward?

You should just admit you know I would win.

Now go ahead and tell me how you are putting me on ignore again.

Besides, Stephen Baldwin ain't that bad. Thanks!

Don't think it would help you brother. Unless you think there is more bias here against you?!

To that I will raise you an Ish...

I think there might be. The left wingers hate you, but the right wingers love you. Everyone hates me. Otherwise, how could you explain you beating this:

A9JwTveCEAAyBmc.jpg

It appears you're aging, has all this time on Lit made you age?

Like I thought... Afraid to make the poll coward?

You should just admit you know I would win.

Now go ahead and tell me how you are putting me on ignore again.

Besides, Stephen Baldwin ain't that bad. Thanks!
I have no idea what you're on about. Near as I can tell, I called you out and now you're all butt-hurt and puffy. No chance of that, though, right?

Anyway, at the very least, get the ignore part right. I don't put anyone on ignore. I just decide they're not worth responding to any more. Watch, you'll see how it works in a minute.

Wait a minute!

Having a wife who jiggles at half time is a valid measure of the man?

Is the measure different if the man doesn't feel compelled to send cock shots to other women?

I have no idea what you're on about. Near as I can tell, I called you out and now you're all butt-hurt and puffy. No chance of that, though, right?

Anyway, at the very least, get the ignore part right. I don't put anyone on ignore. I just decide they're not worth responding to any more. Watch, you'll see how it works in a minute.

I have heard that before :rolleyes:

But as you seem slow I will help. You lied in the face of overwhelming evidence. I called you out. You lost. Ignore that!

:cool:

For the record, I don't think it's the same as bigotry. It doesn't mean I think it's right or nice or that I'd use it against women (no problem using it against men, depending on the relevant schadenfreude at play). But it's a "local" insult, like calling a smelly person smelly or a short person short or an ugly person ugly. Yes, it implies that you think there's something wrong with that condition, and might even have some sexism or social implication written into it. But to my mind it bears almost none of the freight of most racial insults.

It doesn't mean the hurt of hearing it is less. It just means I don't think it's of the same order, in its own right, as racist put-downs are.

Silly bitches :rolleyes:

I agree with the previous poster who like "cooter", much cuter.
Or "Chubby Cooter" or "Power Pussy", She who has the pussy makes the rules!

One must realize that if you want to fuck, you need to communicate and pay for the privilege, or go queer.

For the record, I don't think it's the same as bigotry. It doesn't mean I think it's right or nice or that I'd use it against women (no problem using it against men, depending on the relevant schadenfreude at play). But it's a "local" insult, like calling a smelly person smelly or a short person short or an ugly person ugly. Yes, it implies that you think there's something wrong with that condition, and might even have some sexism or social implication written into it. But to my mind it bears almost none of the freight of most racial insults.

It doesn't mean the hurt of hearing it is less. It just means I don't think it's of the same order, in its own right, as racist put-downs are.

I have to wonder how well this applies when applied to yourself? Can you lie and say if it is applied to you that you wouldn't feel differently?

It's easy to be aloof when you're not in the research group. I won't lie and say I wouldn't.

I don't think it rises to the same level as a racist comment because the history behind racism is so horrific.

I don't think it's a "local" though. As illustrated by the value VA places on his wife evidently having a fine physique, parts of society value a woman by her form.

Calling me a fat fucker has no real sting. Calling my date that does.

It's totally misogynistic.

The one I saw said something about how she would embarrassed if Ishmael was her father. I don't really think it was that big of a deal. Winged is always doing that passive-aggressive shit.

I don't think that line in particular is passive aggressive.

If ish were my father, I'd push him down the stairs and save the world from one more douchebag hypocrite fucked up stalker.

I have to wonder how well this applies when applied to yourself? Can you lie and say if it is applied to you that you wouldn't feel differently?

It's easy to be aloof when you're not in the research group. I won't lie and say I wouldn't.
Pretty sure I covered this when I said, "It doesn't mean the hurt of hearing it is less," but:

Are you asking if I would mind being called a name by someone? I guess it depends on the person and the name. But just because it hurts me, doesn't make the name itself bigoted.

I don't think it rises to the same level as a racist comment because the history behind racism is so horrific.

I don't think it's a "local" though. As illustrated by the value VA places on his wife evidently having a fine physique, parts of society value a woman by her form.

Calling me a fat fucker has no real sting. Calling my date that does.

It's totally misogynistic.
I agree with much of this, and I make that same distinction myself in deciding not to call women fat. BUT...here's an inverse example, and I think it's relatively comparable: In our society, we expect men to earn healthy livings and women either to do the same or not to do the same. There is very little implication involved in calling a woman a "loser" (say) for not having a job. There is some societal sting attached to that same designation when applied to men.

Is it fair to call this misandrynistic? I don't think so. That feels like an overstatement. It's a "local" insult using fleeting mores for its sting.

The "fat" thing for women thing feels comparable in quality and nature to this. Agree or no?

Last edited:
Back