The 2016 Literotica Awards: Most Original Sex Scene

The 2016 Literotica Awards: Most Original Sex Scene


  • Total voters
    107
  • Poll closed .

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Joined
Aug 27, 1999
Posts
20,678
Please choose the scene below which you feel is the most original. Note: Please do not post on this thread. To discuss the contest, please go here.
 
* * * * *

Choice A from Surfacing Ch. 38 by Etaski

"I sank slowly down on Auslan's rigid pole as he moaned against my mouth, my body clutching him as close as it could in multiple ways. It felt so, so good...even with the shards embedded in my chest finally getting hot enough for me to notice them. Auslan's aura grew stronger, and it was at this time I caught a flow mental images as we were joined.

I saw memories Auslan didn't have to describe while his tongue was otherwise engaged."

* * * * *
 
* * * * *

Choice B from The New Tattoo by PMDlite

As I was sleeping, I felt a hand on my thigh. In my dream, I woke up and standing next to my bed was that woman in the photos, her hand on my upper thigh and the other to her lips signalling "shhhh..." I watched as she pulled my shorts down releasing my stiffening cock. It grew with every beat of my heart which was starting to beat faster. I could see her looking at it and a smile crossed her face. It throbbed and was fully erect. I tried to move, but I was pinned to the bed. Not restrained, but I just couldn't move a muscle, well, no muscle but one.

As I watched she lowered her mouth to my belly. Kissing it softly and moving lower. She was naked and her breasts were a milky white in the moonlight. Hard nipples surrounded by soft pink circles. Her tight ass would be wonderful to touch, to rub, so close, but I couldn't reach it.

Her mouth went lower. I saw her pink tongue dart out and tease the tip of my cock. I was starting to leak a little pre cum, she took it in one swipe of her tongue, leaving a little wetness from her tongue. The feeling was exquisite. I couldn't move, but didn't feel like I wanted to. I could see everything before me. She looked at me and then took me full into her mouth, closing her lips around as she went down on my dick, taking it all into her mouth, sucking hard as she slowly let it come out covered in her wet saliva.

Her hands were on either side of my hips as her head bobbed up and down. Occasionally she would look up into my eyes and suck even harder. I started to feel the excitement of an orgasm start to swell up, but she stopped for a moment, lay my cock down with her hand until the feeling diminished some and then she began again. This dance of bringing me to the brink of cumming and pulling back went on for several turns, I guess it is like a tantric session, but then she went back to her fabulous sucking and tonguing of my rock hard dick. This time I felt the urge begin and she didn't stop, but continued even faster. I started to squirt, and her mouth covered my cock completely, taking it all in. I came like I had never cum before, wave after wave. I felt like I could pass out. If I had been awake.

* * * * *
 
Back
Top