A picture a day....

Alyssa.......:heart:

I want to thank you so much for sharing yourself with us........:rose:

Giving us a peek into your private world is so special...and so arousing.:eek:

attachment.php

You are so cute and so sexy........with a great sense of humor and a sexy, playful nature.........thank you for giving of yourself.....:)

And as you walk away from us, allow me to tell you one more time......

attachment.php

....girl........you have a great butt....!!!:p

I am sad to announce this will be my final picture for a while. I am spending the weekend with family, and recovering from some sinus thing I have haha. Well I do hope to see you all soon. I will keep you all in my thoughts and I'll try to hop on when i can. I will clean out my inbox Monday morning before I leave.

Missing you already...Thanks for sharing and keep safe until your return sexy lady :kiss:

I am sad to announce this will be my final picture for a while. I am spending the weekend with family, and recovering from some sinus thing I have haha. Well I do hope to see you all soon. I will keep you all in my thoughts and I'll try to hop on when i can. I will clean out my inbox Monday morning before I leave.

Stay safe and enjoy your family visit.

mmmmhhhh.... thank you for the nice parting gift;) Can't wait for your return :)

attachment.php

I hope all goes well while you're away. Very nice pic to leave us with!

Good luck Alyssa! Be safe and have fun wherever they post you! We'll be looking forward to hearing of your adventures! :D:rose::kiss:

Hey guys!! Just wanted to let you all know I'm about to take off! Thanks for all the encouragement and kind words! I will miss all of you.

Much love,
Alyssa xoxo.

Hey guys!! Just wanted to let you all know I'm about to take off! Thanks for all the encouragement and kind words! I will miss all of you.

Much love,
Alyssa xoxo.

Take care. Waiting for your safe return, be that weeks or months.

Hugs and kisses.:kiss: :heart: :kiss: :rose: :rose:

Much love,
Alyssa xoxo.

Be well Alyssa .. Travel Safely ..You will be missed, but we will be waiting patiently for your Return .. xoxoxo with 12 Red :rose:'s a :kiss:

Much love,
Alyssa xoxo.

Take care Alyssa! You will be missed! Be safe sweetie!

Much love,
Alyssa xoxo.

Have a smooth take off and thank you for all the taking off you have done recently!

Stay safe :kiss:

Happy New Year Alyssa !!!! May the Powers That Be Keep You Safe !!!!!

Back