Women who enjoy having their ass licked?

loves it lots

My lady is at work tonight, so i'll have to answer for her.
She loves it too, the more i finger fuck her the more she relaxes and get turned on, the more her arse opens. I lick both holes until she is over the edge then probe as deep as my tongue will allow. From her moans, I'd say she is loving it!!!! The further i penetrate with my tongue the more her hips raise and the more I work my fingers into her pussy. I too, am a dedicated devotee to rimming and deep anal probing with my tongue and love giving it as much as she loves receiving it.
Just typing this is making me horny, but she's at work....bugger!
 
im right there with ya'll. i love to have my ass licked... kissed..and pampered... makes other parts of my body real happy!
 
who would have thought this was so popular? I know i have done it twice.......both times to the same girl and i loved her reaction...she never did return the favor, but i still enjoyed it!
 
love have my ass licked and most other types of ass play also love to lick another sexy girl ass
 
I need to meet women like you..... I LOVE licking all parts of a woman, expecially their ass.....
 
I love to have my ass licked, fingered and played with and can't wait until I finally give in to let someone take my ass.....:devil:
 
I met girls who love it but most like it but feel uncomfortable with it. Me I love to give and for a horny girl to reciprocate
 
i love licking a woman's asshole. it is just all part of being open to each other, as far as i am concerned, another sexy thing to do :)
 
I would love to have my ass licked but hubby is not into it.:(
 
well im one guy who likes to kiss and lick every bit of a beautiful body
 
First time i have to admit being a little scared it would lead to me being ripped apart. But he was really slow and after a few minutes, I just went with it. He only licked and stroked it before going on to our regular routine, but it was one of the strongest orgasms I had ever had.
The next time we made love I was craving more and pushed up when he had his finger there. I think he got more excited about it than I did. Again he was slow and waited for me to adjust which I think was important to how I felt about going further. The feeling was incredible. I must be very sensitive there. Well, he had me doggie after that and pumped his thumb at the same time. I'm not with the same guy anymore and have had many adventures after that, but still relish the first lick.
 
Done right...I suspect most women love it. I certainly have not meet one yet that after trying would never turn it down.
 
I love doing this with my wife. It's become the most common way for us to start an intimate encounter. She likes to sleep without anything covering her delightful bottom, and on her side so her ass is sitting there teasing me. So I'll slip down and start kissing her cheeks gently, then rubbing them as I spread them apart, before finally giving her a good licking up and down her crack, focusing on her delicate little rosebud while I work my fingers around to the front to tease her clit.

She hasn't been as excited about a finger in there yet, but I think we can probably work that out with a little more practice :D
 
As For Me...

It's only been done a few times to date, but I really enjoyed it.

I don't know that I would want it to become part of regular sex though...doing it less than often makes it more taboo and more exciting to me.
 
Back
Top