Scoundrels of Thuvar ( Closed for Armphid)

Savoredsting

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Posts
1,113
Closed for Armphid[/SIZE="6"]

Ducan stood at the bar. He was a tall Norman, standing nearly 7 feet in height, he often made the other inhabitants have to crane there necks to talk to him. Outsiders of the small logging town of Falcons' Crest, were intimidated by his size. He was any thing but, the children of the small town loved him and the toys he made for them.

He was a striking figure he was clean shaven, his face smooth, unlike others of his land. He kept his long Blonde locks on the multiple braids. Ducan wore a simple kilt of wool with the plaid pattern being blue and grey. His chest was covered in a simple tunic of sky blue and he wore his linnorm skin boots. On his back was his long flowing elven robe of the finest silk dyed grey. But all of this was lost as on his back was the huge skull pommeled sword, a Ziewhander! Its black almost a glassy grey steel and a huge black bone hilt and cross piece.

He grabbed his beer and walked to the table were his companion awaited, they had just cleaned out a few goblins form a near by hovel, and had just collected th reward, it was time to celebrate and may be find a bed to enjoy in their favorite tavern, The Axe man.
 
The Axe Man was still a bit light for this time of day but there was a buzz of conversation that filled the room over the crackle of the fire in the hearth and the clink of mugs and tableware. As Ducan made his way back to one of the larger tables, another man sat there, talking animatedly with the serving staff of the tavern.

"And then, mighty Ducan let out a war cry that shook the trees around us and sent down a thin rain of pine needles onto the heads of the goblins that were had survived the initial assault." The speaker was shorter than the towering northman by almost a foot and had a wiry and agile build that was sleekly solid muscle trained and honed for both power and dexterity. His hair was a glossy black that fell to his shoulders and was bound back in a simple tail with a leather thong, just enough length kept up front to hide the tips of his pointed ears. His eyes were as green as forest leaves in the spring and they seemed to gleam as he told his tale. "They fled as one, howling with fear, right to where I was waiting!" His features were fine and clean; with an air of nobility often unseen in the people of the humble logging town. He had full, plush lips and high cheekbones and his face was base of whiskers and always had been, his skin creamy and fair.

"I leaped among them, my steel flashing left and right," he went on with a flourish of his hands. He too bore a sword but it was unlike his companion's in almost every way. Ducan bore a massive sword with a thick and heavy blade of blackened steel that seemed to radiate menace; his partner bore a slender, slightly curved sabre whose basket hilt was a hardy steel polished almost to gleaming. A dagger with a similar shining hilt was opposite it on his hip though it was widely known he carried many more knives hidden on his person. In the corner behind him was a quiver of arrows and an unstrung bow. "I resheathed my blade a moment later and walked to meet Ducan as the goblins fell around me, each one dead from a single cut." He was clad in leathers that were dyed the greyish blue of the sky at twilight; supple yet protective, with a sturdier vest of thicker material that was black and a sash of vibrant blue around his waist. A pair of leather gauntlets lay beside his bow in the corner and he wore flexible short boots that went to just below his knee.

"That's amazing, Lan!" One of the staff shook her head, eyes wide, "I can't believe you and Ducan did such a thing so easily!"

"We're amazing people, dear," he laughed. The half-elf waved his hands at the gathered audience, "I'll not keep you from your duties longer or your father will have words for me, go on now. And don't forget to ask him for that room!" Victory, especially one that had been so surprisingly easy, always brought out the desire to celebrate in ways both public and private. And the private need was growing stronger...not that he'd be ashamed to do that here but the innkeeper and some of the patrons might object.

Lan saw Ducan approaching and smiled, raising his own mug high, "My magnificent friend! I have sent for our meal and for a room for I am hungry in more ways than one, and I hope you are as well."
 
He smiled at Lan. He sat next to his half-elven companion and lover as he let his hand squeeze the smaller mans leg. The Huge barbarian smiled softly as he recalled why he had left his home and his clan.

he was only a good 25 summers old. He was a resspected and feared warrior from the deadly and feared Clan BloodBear. He was married to three women and bore over 10 children, and this was before he had even 18 summers old. He had a long and well braided beard decorated with bones of his kills as well as dyed with the blood of his enemies. He was feared by giants and man alike as a boy he had slain his first giant, with but a knife and sling. From there he slew winter wolfs, tribes of orcs, and even the now deceased frost giant jarl, Hisstak Frost Hammer! That is where his blade, the Ziewhander he has thus ironically dubbed his blade the Tooth Pick.

All of these accomplishments were washed away on his 19 summer, when he and a few junior warriors had gone to the Wildwood. Here the small group was raiding the softer people of the land for women and goods. As they fought the paltry forces he crossed blades with Lan. The small man had wounded him and presued him. They fought a couple of times before they stumbled into an old pit trap.

In this pit trap they bonded, and bonded they did. it was here he tasted the first true taste of another man, as he was delirious with fever and forced himself upon the smaller man. This though didn't stop the next day as ducan kissed Lan, and throughly enjoyed him. They where in that Pit for almost a week, before Ducan cut his beard hair and braided a rope, and with Lans aid the two went back to the village and there they set out away from the lands of his fathers. Ducan took his name from the only man who would habor him and Lan after they returned.

As he left the flash back, he smiled and began to slide his hand on Lans thigh gently letting his hand tease the half-elf. " I am hungery for many things lan, but nothing can satisfy me better than you supple ass and your sweet lips." he says as he places his heavy tankard down and than pulls a hunk of meat off the plate and bites into it. " How about we take those cakes and fruit upstairs for a post adventure massage my soft lipped Lan" he said letting his hand slide from you thigh and begins to runn his thick finger over the crotch of your pants

" or would you like to regale more of our exploits to these nice towns folk" he said smiling as he laughs taking another bite of his meat shank.
 
Lan shivered at the touch of his larger lover; the feeling of that strong hand on his thigh and then his crotch scorching and sweet. Gods, what a man Ducan was! He licked his lips, "Both my lips and my ass ache to satisfy you, Ducan. If I were to stay here much longer, we would not be telling a tale but showing one all would remember for a long time." He grinned, "Though the innkeep would likely prefer we kept it private."

Many would want to watch, of course. To see if the rumors about the two were true, to see their strong bodies that many secretly lusted after, and if they saw, they might find more than they ever expected. So it had been with him the first time Ducan claimed him.

He was not "Lan" then but Ulanthir Half-Elven, also called Ulanthir the Foe Cutter and often, Ulanthir the Bastard. He had been born to an elven mother who never spoke of his father; though the others in the Wildwood had taunted him that his father had been a man who raped his mother. She would never say a thing on the matter. He grew up among the beautiful and intelligent elves, seemingly ageless, magically talented and potent, and almost all of them despised him. He reminded them of things they hated to think on; their own mortality, inevitable if spent in eternal youth and not for many hundreds of years, that the world was no longer theirs alone, that men would intrude upon them.

Yet he was a child of their community and so he learned with the others but he learned faster, all the more so because he worked harder. They hated him and he knew it, and they knew it, and so he worked to become the best blade, the best shot, the best at quiet infiltration, to make himself indispensable so that no matter how they hated him, they needed him. Ulanthir made himself great to shove his existence in their faces. He trapped the rampaging minotaur with cunning and slit its throat to present the head to the watchmen who were supposed to catch it. He carved swaths through men and orcs when they raided.

When word came that an outlying village had been attacked by wild men, it meant nothing unusual to him. A chance to go and kill some dumb brutes and make the elves acknowledge him. To bed their grateful daughters and disgust the elders with their own bigotry. But it all changed when he leaped into battle and deflected the biggest sword he'd even seen wielded by a giant of a man. He and the man fought and the rest of the forces, on either side, did not matter. He marked him but he had to use all his cunning and agility to avoid the terrible sweeps of that vicious blade. Then they fell into the pit and in the days that followed he found himself filled and fulfilled in ways he never knew possible.

The first time he felt Ducan within him, their pulses hammering together, he felt whole and free. So he had left the bitter life he'd led behind for this one.


Lan's clever fingers slipped under Ducan's kilt and ran along the gorgeous perfection of his manhood; thick, long, mighty. Every time he felt it, saw it, tasted it, it was marvelous. Many gawked at the huge sword on his back but this sword was the more impressive. "You do feel tense."

He stood up then, pulling his hand away, and turned to call to the nearest server, "Bring the rest up and leave it outside the door. We're going to the usual room." Lan picked up a few plates and jerked his head, "Come on, Ducan. I'm hungry enough that I don't want to wait any longer."
 
He stood up and put his hand on Lans shoulder " Really i couldn't tell at all, your sword was about to burst from its sheath" he sad as he picked up his tankard in the other.

"Let us head up so we can let the real victory celebration begin" he said leaning down to whisper it in to Lans delicate ears. When the last word left his lips her let his warm wet tongue tease the tip of the half elfs' ear in a quick intricate circle on the very edge before she stood back up and steppe forward, letting his bulge touch the small of Lans' back.

Ducan loved this man, this man, who he had once tried to kill with more passion than he had with any of his wives. he left his clan, his family and even shaved his beard, the Symbol of honor and prowess in his tribe. he had left it behind for this Half-Elf, this male half-Elf.

Absently as he stood behind his smaller friend and pressed his bulge into his friends back and blushes as he felt it stir a bit more. he followed his smaller friend as they went up the two flights of stairs to the best room in the place. he had made sure they got it. They did bring back a hoard after all. once in side he slammed and locked the door behind him and threw the tankard on the ground shattering it as he picked up Lan and kissed him hard, his lips going at his as if in battle!
 
Last edited:
The way Ducan's growing bulge pressed into him int he tap room and then on the stairs, drove the agile half-elf wild with want. Gods great and small, the powerful fighter knew just how to get him turned on and ready! Of course, it helped that he was always ready, always hunger, always needy for Ducan's roughly caring love making and his massive dick.

As soon as he got into the room, Lan was unbuckling his belt and then the ties to the rest of his gear. He knew his lover well and Ducan wasn't in a mood to wait long; he'd rip the clothes and armor off of Lan if he had a mind.

The cracking splintering of the tankard was the signal that he was out of time. Lan gasped as the brawny northman was on him a moment later, hands pawing and groping the lithe half-breed's body, pulling his clothes off. Lan wriggled and continued undressing, even as their lips battered and cleaved together in hard, rough, eager kisses. He moaned as the barbarian's tongue penetrated his mouth; his own starting to wrestle and duel it in wild delight.

His hands ran down his lover's thick, bulging arms and then his chest. Fuck, it was like he was made of warm steel! Lan loved it! He broke their vicious kiss and gasped for air, moaning, "Ducan, you barbarian god! Love how you touch me and kiss me, fucking taking me! I've wanted this all day."

He managed to kick his boots off and then lift a leg to run his foot along the inside of one of Ducan's iron-hard thighs and brush against his mammoth and stiffening manhood. "Can't wait for this either, to taste you, feel you in me."

If he could have, he'd spend every moment of every day with Ducan holding him, kissing him, having the big man's glorious rod in his mouth or stuffing his tight little ass, the warrior spraying his face with cum, or drinking down Ducan's jizz, or feeling it fill and paint his insides as his barbarian lover and master bred him. But the times between did make it all the better, all the more erotic when they were able to tear into each other and be fulfilled as only the other man could make them.
 
He kissed Lans soft neck as he slipped his hand over abs and down letting it grip your strong rigid cock. He pulls his lips away fro a second as he smiles.

" I love when you talk dirty" he says as he pulls his cock forward letting the tip of his massive prick touch the tip of yours he smiles as he looks down. he than lets his hips lightly rock to send his cock across the top of your cock head as he begins to let his well calloused hand run across the shaft of your cock.

Ducan peered at your face catching every expression. Ducan loved to tease his little swashbuckler. Oh his half blood lover knew his way around a blade, but every spar with Ducans massive blade he could never win. he smiled having seen in these past few years the many young blades both male and female try to best him in duels. He won them all with flair and penance'. Here though he knew, his lover would never defeat him, he loved him to much.

Ducan let his tease go on a bit longer. He than pulled his cock away as he kissed Lans' chest. he than kissed over and found his nipple. He let his lips brush against the little nub, and than let his tongue roll out as his hand continued to stroke Lans hard cock going a slow but tight grip up and down the thin flesh. As Ducans' lips stayed at the nipples top he looks up inot his lovers eyes and gives him a wink. He slipped the little nipple into his mouth and began to suckle on the taught little pink thing. At the same time his free hand whipped up and let his hand rest Lans balls in his palm, he let the heat from his palm warm the saggy and full testicles in his hand as he than picked up the pace. He was focused and ready going at his partner as if in a spar using his skills on the final release.
 
Lan gasped and his cock spurted pre-cum as Ducan rubbed his own majestic and mighty tool to the half-elf's. Gods, he loved it when the barbarian did that, had them "sword fight" this way. His own member was longer and thicker than most men's and any elf he'd ever seen but it looked almost small next to his lover's huge pillar of fuckmeat.

He writhed and moaned loudly, not caring if anyone everyone in the inn could hear him. The agile fighter's clever hands wandered over his masterful lover's powerful muscles, massaging and caressing them, moving up to tangle in his beautiful blond hair as Ducan turned up his efforts.

Lan's breath was coming faster, more ragged and needy. His cock throbbed in the calloused but skilled hands of the wild northman; weeping pre. His balls were cradled and fondled, more pleasure mixing in with the pumping delight on his cock and the sinful suckling at his breast. "Fuck, I'm so close, stud," he gasped.

It was quick in their encounter for him to cum but he felt no regret. He and Ducan had been divinely blessed a few years ago by an avatar of the God of Lust himself for aiding her persecuted worshipers (and fucking most of them); he and his lover could cum several times without softening and always came a great deal.

The half-elf suddenly arched his back, feeling himself hit the peak, "YES! Fuck, first cum to me, ahhHNN!" His cock seemed to swell in Ducan's grip and then the first thick, ropey jet of hot, sticky, thick man cream blasted out of him.
 
Last edited:
He felt Lans hot cum spray over his cock and stomach. He pulled away his cock twitching there in the open. He looked at the half breed and than to his stomach. He smiled as he ran his pointer finger across his finely sculpted abs. With his finger he collect alot of his lovers sweet seed, and than licked at the tip. It savory flavor let a dollop of pre drip from his massive beast. He than looked at his liver as he stood coated finger extended to the vibrant elf.

" My my Lan, what mess do we have here." he says with a hint a his commanding voice" seems I'm all sticky and am in need of your special cleaning services, now take the position or I'll have to spank that sweet ass of yours" he commanded as he gave a soft smirk.

He was itching to bury him self into his loves tight ass. He though retained himself he loved to prolong his pleasures and Lans. In fact he loved watching Lans face contort in pleasure. He smiled as he stood awaiting his lover to take his reward for a good load, and than to get down to work.
 
Lan's clever, wet tongue slid from between his plush, dick-sucking lips to lick the offered finger free of his own cum. He made sure to get it all in a few quick, cleaning licks, tasting and swallowing the still warm goo. He'd tasted his own many times before this and liked it; though Ducan's was best of all. "Spank me? Oh, do you promise?"

He grinned up at his brawny lover and then shifted position, squirming out of his grasp to start to kiss and tongue bathe the barbarian's broad, mighty chest and then over his sculpted stomach to capture and eat the elven spunk he'd just sprayed upon the powerful fighter.

He made sure to miss none of it, licking his own essence off of Ducan with soft moans and whimpers after swallowing each mouthful. When it was done he looked up at the other man and licked his lips, "I love the taste of cum. But it's made me so hungry. So hungry for the biggest, strongest, best cock in the world."

The agile elf slid from the bed and onto his knees in front of Ducan. His hands moved under the simple kilt and began to unwrap it from his waist. As the garment started to come undone, Lan let out a happy chuckle with he was able to see the human's glorious pillar of manhood.

He leaned forward and kissed the throbbing head before swirling his tongue over the bulbous crown. His mouth opened wide and let out a happy moan as he took the head and an inch or two of pulsing shaft into his wet, willing mouth and began to suck with eager and sluttish devotion.
 
Ducan was savoring his lovers tongue bath. He stood not touching the half elf, letting his lover clean him properly as he smiles. When he gets to his kilt and speaks Ducans eyes turn from soft to hard as his massive prick twitched with antipation.

" Lan my love, I want you to Suck as hard as you can!" he said as his 12 inch long 3 inch thick cock twitched with excitement. He shivered as he felt the tongue first and than the lips. Oh god was this half breed skilled. He began to move his hips and lets his strong right hand and grips the elf's hair. He moans out as he trys to keep his pace slow as to not choke his lover. He was enjoying this as his precum began to dribble out as he moaned louder , his hips beginning to betray him as he begins to increase speed and try to push bos cock deeper.

" Lan, By the Gods Lan, I want to fill your belly," a spurt flies out from his head into your eager mouth as he than Cris out" Suck me! SUCK ME MY ELVEN GOD!"
 
Lan just moaned at the powerful barbarian's praise and urging. The strong man's hand gripping his hair, guiding and controlling him, made his own cock throb and a ropey strand of pre dangle from the head.

He relaxed his throat as Ducan's hips began to pump, feeding more of that incredibly thick, long, conquering cock into the half-elf's ready and eager mouth. His eyes looked up to meet his lover's, letting him see in his eyes how much he loved the hot, hard meat filling his mouth and throat. Fill him it did, pushing back past the back of his mouth and down into his neck; he could feel his man's pulse throbbing through it as his neck visibly bulged from the size of the intruder.

Lan didn't care; he wanted it, needed it. There was some discomfort but the arousal he got from being such a slut for Ducan, for hearing him grunt, groan, and cry out was more than worth it. Pleasing him, feeling and tasting now good he was making the human feel, made this just as good for him as for his partner.

He suddenly lunged forward and with a choking gag sank all of Ducan's massive member into him; deep throating the huge dong. He was the only one who had ever done this, taken all of the man's fullness in orally. The lithe half-breed sucked harder than ever, hearing Ducan scream.

The first spurt was hot as it slid down towards his belly. Lan pulled back, wanting to taste it as he swallowed, the spit slickened length of Ducan's dick gleaming in the lamp light of the room. He kept the head in his mouth and slurped hard and eager, hungrily, as if he needed this to live, gulping down the hot, thick, ropey jets of potent cum fed to him by his magnificent human lover.
 
sorry on phone

Ducan smiled watching his halfbreed lover suck and take his cock as he smiled his hand going through the man's hair as he lets he lets precum spurt down the elf's throat.

" Does my little elven sexpot want me to cum in his mouth or on his face" The barbarian says as he begins to thrust in and out of the soft warm mouth letting his cock probe deep and fast into the mouth of his lover.
 
Lan didn't answer in words; that would have meant taking that huge dick out of his mouth and he wasn't willing to do that. Instead one hand reached around to grab Ducan's ass and pull him more firmly against the agile half-elf as the man began to fuck his face in earnest.

He wanted to be fed that cum, to feel it shooting and spraying inside him, pouring down into his belly.

He was relaxed and loose, letting his barbarian lover fuck his throat to his heart's content; the massive, meaty pole sliding deeply in and then out of his stretched throat again and again and again. The hand not squeezing Ducan's ass massaged the northman's heavy sack, coaxing pleasure into him, hoping to build a large and full load for the first that he'd be given tonight.
 
"Excellent Choice" He said as he let his cum go, its hot thick load shooting hard and deep down his lovers throat. He Howled out.

"OH BY THE GODS" he roared as he let him self send every last drop into that warm inviting mouth as he waited for his cock to deflate a bit. He than pulled it out and stood his cock quickly regaining its strength as he smiled looking down at than,. he gripped His lover gently under the chin and pulled up for you to rise he than smiles and leans in kissing Lan deep and hard on the lips letting his tongue swirl about inside his lover wanting to taste the mix of Lans' saliva and His own cock juice. He holds his clean shaven face to yours than pulls back.

" Does Lan want me to enjoy next, Do you want me to fuck your beautiful mouth again, or maybe I can slide my cock deep into your perfect ass" He says as he smiles letting his hand gripping your ass, while his other finger runs across your chest.
 
The feeling of Ducan's heavy, thick, hot load firing into him was incredible. His own cock was drooling pre-cum, droplets and a growing puddle on the floor and he didn't give a damn. The thick man meat swelled and throbbed in his mouth, each pulse feeding him another gout of jizz to gulp down. It made a hot streak down his chest and into his stomach; a warmth pooling there as heavy spunk filled him.

He looked up with a satisfied, slutty smirk as his lover gazed down at him before lifting him up and crushing him to his muscular body. Lan moaned into the kiss, his tongue wrestling with Ducan's, tasting the man's strength even as he knew the barbarian could taste his own cum in Lan's mouth.

He chuckled at his masterful man's question and licked his lips, "Such a hard choice. Not as hard as either of us though." The half breed moved to brush his own cock against Ducan's and rubbing the two hard, needy dicks together for a few moments. "Mmm, ready for me again, my stud. I want you to slide it into me, to join us. I want your cock buried in my ass, plunging into my core, filling and completing me. Fuck me, Ducan. Fuck my ass deep, long, as much as either of us can stand."
 
" Lan you are always so dirty when we are alone, I love your beautiful face, and that hot cock of yours, but nothing compares to that glorious ass of yours" he said giving your ass a playful slap as he flips you back on to the bed and grips your ass in one hand and his own cock in the other.

"Oh Lan, I'm gonna cum so hard in that hole of yours your heads gonna explode!" he says as he teases your ass hole with the head of my cock pressing it softly as I chuckle.

"Beg for me Baby, Beg" he says as he traces the edge of the hole a smile on the northerners face, as he held you angled waiting for you to beg for my cock, beg for my love.
 
Ducan's praise made him laugh as he was flipped over and thrown onto the bed. He gasped then as the powerful man groped his ass and pushed back against it, filling his lover's hand more fully with her tight and sculpted butt.

He licked his lips at the northman's words, "Fuck, yes, pump so much cum it me it comes out my mouth and my nose! Make me spray it all over the headboard and fill my belly until I look like I'm carrying your child."

He groaned as the barbarian teased him, prodding at his entrance, tracing it. Lan looked back at Ducan, "Please. Please, Ducan, a God among men, strongest, sexiest, biggest dicked, best fucker ever! Fuck me! I need to feel you filling me, stretching me, stabbing into my core, need you fucking me to feel alive! I need it, need you, please, I'm begging you, fuck me! Fuck me now, please, hard, fast, fuck me like I'm just a cum dumpster whore for your use!"
 
He ran his cock head between you cheeks and smiled as he looked down at you as his tip goes in. He than adjusts and slides in a little deeper. He pulls his hand from his cock and grips your cock as he than pushes further into you.

"Lan, Your so tight! Such an Amazing ass you have!" he says as he gets his dick half way in as he begins to stroke your cock and grins." If your Good and don't cum while i fuck you and tease you ,you'll get to put your dick in my ass" he says as he pulls back a bit,"Sound good Babe" he says right before he plunges the five inches back into you before he pulls back out.
 
There were a few moments of tension and slight pain as the engorged head of Ducan's cock pressed on Lan's well-used hole. Then his sphincter gave and it pushed in, spreading his rosebud wide and stretching him, "Ahh! Ahhh, fuck, yes," he moaned.

His head went back as more of that thick, glorious cock pushed into his tight, clutching passage, unable to do anything but moan and whimper as his brawny lover fed more dick into him, stroking the half-elf's own member, and teasing him with dirty talk.

"Sounds, nn, great, lover!" Lan clutched the frame of the bed, pushing his ass back to meet the barbarian's impaling thrusts. "Gods, don't know if I'll make it, love this huge cock fucking me so much! Fills me so completely, stretches me wide, oh, fuck, take me, Ducan! Give me more, more, all of that huge, hard, human cock! I need it ravaging me, defiling me, blessing me!"
 
Ducan groaned as he finally got all his 12 inch cock insde the tight hole of his half breed lover. he lets his cock rest there as he grips Lans cock tighter and strokes it letting his cock adjust to the tightness.

Ducan than began to slide out as his right hand furiously pumped on the cock meat of his lover. Ducan smiled as he fucked like he fought precise and with passion. He than speeds up his cock sliding in and out of your tight hole. he goes from all in to half in to all in to all but his head out. Ducans rythmn was eradic making his lover not knowing what kind of thrust would be next as he groaned and chuckled as he enjoyed his lovers moans and graons.
 
"Fuckk, yess!" He felt Ducan's heavy, full balls slap and grind against his ass and knew that the massive fuckmeat was fully inside him. He felt ultimately full and ultimately stretched; the thick pillar of glory caressing and claiming every inch of his insides as his lover began to fuck him with masterful skill.

The speed and depth of his thrusts changed and varied, all the while his barbarian master and lover pumped the half-elf's own hard cock, which was practically pouring pre-cum. "Fuck me, my lover, my master, my human god," he gasped. "I love your cock in me, claiming me, making me yours fully and deeply! Never felt so good, never fucked so well!"

Gods, he was close to cumming. He didn't know if he could hold out. Lan wanted to return the favor to Ducan, to slide his own cock into that hard muscled, perfect ass. But Ducan was such a powerful fuck, was taking his so well, he didn't know he could hold.
 
"LAN"He moans as he begins to ram him self deep and hard into you he goes at fast speeds ignoring your hand as he rams himself into you enjoying the ass before him as he pulls his hand free of your cokc to hold on.

"Take it..TAKE IT"He growls as he rams faster and harder his hole monstrous cock ramming hard and fast as he feels his cock lurch and send a spurt of precum into your ass. he was close,Damn Lan and his tight little hole, but by the gods is his ass so good Ran through Ducans head as he rammed hard and fast letting his cock cum. and cum it did his balls emptying into the tight hole of his lover before he slides his hands off and he pulls out his cock soft as he looks and watches his favorite part. he sees the cum dripping from his lovers ass and smiles.

"I..I..Love seeing..seeing my cum..dripping..from your ass" he breaths as he looks at the food and than ale and walks over to down another thing of ale quickly as he laughs" Guess you get your reward than"
 
Lan laid on the bed, his ass still raised and stretched open, cum almost pouring out of him. Gods, Ducan came so hard and so much! He loved the feel of the man's sperm shooting into his insides and it felt dirty and deliciously slutty to feel it dribbling out as well. "It feels...feels great too," he gasped in response to Ducan's words.

The half-elf watched the powerful young man down another drink and licked his lips. "I do. Though it's so hard for me to choose...you offered to let me fuck your ass...but I almost want you to fuck me again more than that."

He did love it, more than anything, to feel Ducan taking him and ravaging him like a whore.

The nimble swashbuckler rolled over on the bed to rest on his back, smiling at Ducan. "Mmm...I can't decide which I want more. Tell you what, my strong one, If you want my cock then I want you to ride me, break me like a prize stallion. But if you can get hard again...then by the Gods, give me another dirty fuck."
 
He put his hand to his chin in a mock of thoughtful concentration as he let his dick stir. he was thinking hard on this one.

"Facing away from you or towards you" Ducan asked as he still stood shifting his leg to one foot now and letting his dick stir even more as he looks down to see his lover,Lan get all anxious and jittery.

"Just a fare question on how to weigh all my options carefully" he says with a smirk as his cock was semi hard now. "You know I want to think carefully before i go jumping in to, or in this cause on to some thing" he said with a playful smile as he looked to you lust in his eyes.
 
Back
Top