boredom

I thought I was an ass guy, but I think titty tuesday is converting me. If only there was a day that started with A

Uhoh..that doesn't sound good. Here's hoping that the PMs were only moderately creepy and not super creepy (and that is, in itself, an odd thing to say!)

Just weirdos trying to find out my address/wanting to meet up in real life. Can't these people just use tinder instead?

Which direction for you? You are young so don't think you can go too much younger.

yeah. well I'm at the age I can go a decade younger and have it still be legal, though I haven't gone that far in that direction yet. But I enjoy gaps either way.

I wonder why we guys never get pm'd with some really creepy shit.

Society needs to do more in order to empower women to be creepier. I think the wage gap is somehow tied to the creepiness gap. All of society's problems are interrelated. I think a sociology grad student needs to get on this for their thesis.

th

I wonder why we guys never get pm'd with some really creepy shit.

Society needs to do more in order to empower women to be creepier. I think the wage gap is somehow tied to the creepiness gap. All of society's problems are interrelated. I think a sociology grad student needs to get on this for their thesis.

As A guy I would have to say I'd love to get PM'd some crazy shit, from women, I have had a few from men and some not so crazy ones from men too. Men aren't my thing but I think most men would agree we would love to see women in general be a little more aggressive and open up to their wilder side. We know from Lit many/most of you all have the thoughts, only a small percentage are willing to open up and be free. Zenful_Intentions, if you want to PM me some crazy shit, I'm up for it, lets have some fun!

As A guy I would have to say I'd love to get PM'd some crazy shit, from women, I have had a few from men and some not so crazy ones from men too. Men aren't my thing but I think most men would agree we would love to see women in general be a little more aggressive and open up to their wilder side. We know from Lit many/most of you all have the thoughts, only a small percentage are willing to open up and be free. Zenful_Intentions, if you want to PM me some crazy shit, I'm up for it, lets have some fun!

Thanks for the offer, but I'm a straight dude. Good luck, though.

lol, this reminds me of men who claim women have it so easy because men hit on them all the time and that they wish women would do that to them.

No, you want hot, sexy women to do that to you, not ugly, creepy women who make you fear for your safety doing that to you.

On another note, it's rainy as fuck here and i love it.

lol, this reminds me of men who claim women have it so easy because men hit on them all the time and that they wish women would do that to them.

No, you want hot, sexy women to do that to you, not ugly, creepy women who make you fear for your safety doing that to you.

On another note, it's rainy as fuck here and i love it.

That is why you are wet.;)

Back