Confusion

Thank you all for the kind words and advice. I will not be in contact with that online Dom anymore...for those of you who wanted to know! I really appreciate all the help, I still feel BDSM is something I'd like to learn more about and explore, but it'll probably be a slow learning process! Thank you all! I appreciate your kindness!

As long as you don't make a habit of walking in front of moving buses, you probably have plenty of time to take it slow and learn deeply. Enjoy!

Thank you all for the kind words and advice. I will not be in contact with that online Dom anymore...for those of you who wanted to know! I really appreciate all the help, I still feel BDSM is something I'd like to learn more about and explore, but it'll probably be a slow learning process! Thank you all! I appreciate your kindness!
As Yank said, you likely have a lot of time in which to learn. I'm going to repeat what someone else said in, I think, a different thread: Go ahead and read some of the stories in the BDSM section here, not "for the truth of the matter asserted," as the lawyers say, but to see which parts of them make you tingle. That alone will help you start to get a handle on where your interests (currently) lie.

Also, in other recent threads here in Talk, folks have referred to several really good resources on BDSM - The Loving Dominant, The New Topping Book, The New Bottoming Book (read both - it's good to have some insight into your mirror image!), Screw The Roses, Send Me the Thorns - and others.

Take your time looking into the BDSM culture, and into your own needs and desires, and be patient, both with yourself and your potential partner(s). Good luck, and many of us are "always" here and more than willing to provide our input regarding questions.

Thank you all for the kind words and advice. I will not be in contact with that online Dom anymore...for those of you who wanted to know! I really appreciate all the help, I still feel BDSM is something I'd like to learn more about and explore, but it'll probably be a slow learning process!

The mechanics of sex are simple. So simple, even animals get it right. It's not sex itself that makes things difficult, but humans you often need for the sex. When you add humans to anything, you get all the icky human things - jealousy, drama, egoism, insecurity, arrogance, ...

And the same is true for BDSM. What you need to learn about BDSM can be written on a single letter page. Learning about humans though is a learning process that never stops and the speed is more or less determined by the amount of humans you get in touch with.

You don't need to learn BDSM stuff, but the basic stuff about guys and their cock (or whatever they think with). My cents.

Back