Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that an ass hook peeking out? I sure hope so...

Now there's a thought. :devil:

oh please...tell me what an ass hook is?...the photo is hot!, I didn't is the hook at first look...on close inspection, I see what you might be inquiring about...tell me ...

oh please...tell me what an ass hook is?...the photo is hot!, I didn't is the hook at first look...on close inspection, I see what you might be inquiring about...tell me ...

Google anal hook and you'll see what they are. One of the more amazing sex toys out there :) in my humble opinion.

I keep coming back here. I could watch this all day.

There should be one of those LED signs, 'Now serving number'... so the men could see how long the expected wait would be. No sense keeping them waiting unduly; men have more important things to do once they have drained themselves into a girl.

And it seems she has found a job she is qualified to perform.

ass hooks

please explain to me how this doesn't cause internal damage. Seems like some skeletal knowledge is a necessity.

please explain to me how this doesn't cause internal damage. Seems like some skeletal knowledge is a necessity.

They don't actually go in all that deep and with that big ball on the end they really can't dig in or tear. Of course common sense has to be used and proper lubrication is important. Like all things up the ass if it starts to hurt its wise to stop.

I thought at first that it was a dartboard. If it were, then I'd be hoping that a treble-three would never be required. :eek:

She can always move on to other pleasures after that treble three

tumblr_ndefycPyQZ1rm35woo7_400.gif

That could be said about so many activities pictured here. That's why one, at all times, has to know what one is doing...because it matters. :)

Soooooo glad you could. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back