Shoes!

shiny5437

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Posts
510
Sorry for the cringeworthy 'question for the laydeez' post.


When women meet a guy how much attention do they give to his shoes? Many women seem to like pretty shoes for themselves so clearly it's something that's on the radar. So for good first impressions (apart from personality, humour, charm and all that business) do the feet have it?
 
shhh - they will never tell - they judge but keep it secret (from men) except they tell every female acquaintance of their judgement.
 
Unless they are shabby, a flashy bright color, or obviously don't coordinate with what he's wearing, I typically don't notice what shoes a man has on.
 
Speaking only for myself, I'd say its about the whole package. I don't care if your shoes are pretty. I just don't want you wearing a suit with sneakers. Keep your shoes appropriate for the outfit/environment. Also, simply wearing a pair that aren't dirty and in taters is a good thing.

If the shoes match the outfit/environment, I don't pay attention to them. If they are awkward, I'll pay attention, and not in the good way. In short: I don't care about your shoes (as long as they are appropriate).

P.S. Sandals on guys are gross.
 
Like the comments above me have said, it isn't something that I necessarily notice if they go with the outfit.

But if you have a pair of white sneakers on with your business suit... That's gonna stand out.

If your dress shoes are so scuffed up that they are clearly a different color, that's also going to stand out.

As a side note... bright white sneakers should pretty much never be worn. They always stand out. haha
 
A thread about men's shoes and not one word from pmann? :confused:

I agree with the crowd, they need to be appropriate to the rest of the outfit, clean and for goodness sake, not all scuffed up!
 
A thread about men's shoes and not one word from pmann? :confused:

I agree with the crowd, they need to be appropriate to the rest of the outfit, clean and for goodness sake, not all scuffed up!

Monday is re-tassling night. :D
 
If your shoes are ugly, she will assume your cock is too. It's how women work. I'll write more words of wisdom later.
 
Gentlemen,

If you wear those ^^^, ladies will assume that you neglect your children, don't have any cash left to take us out, and that you are a stone cold dufus.

Socks with sandals make me weep, regardless of gender.
 
I dunno why you love me baby. I dunno why you care. Socks 'n' sandals that's what i wear. Socks 'n' sandals. As I hold onto your love handles.


My wife claims that she first noticed that I wore really nice, polished boots and that my pants didn't have holes in them. A woman who gets a THO from a well coiffed foot is my drug of choice. ;-)
 
I dunno why you love me baby. I dunno why you care. Socks 'n' sandals that's what i wear. Socks 'n' sandals. As I hold onto your love handles.


My wife claims that she first noticed that I wore really nice, polished boots and that my pants didn't have holes in them. A woman who gets a THO from a well coiffed foot is my drug of choice. ;-)

PPL, being that you are good people, I would like you regardless of your tootsie covering choice but I would have to have tissues at the ready, you know, in case of the weeping.
 
Last edited:
If your shoes are ugly, she will assume your cock is too.

Ha! In that case I shall get a nice pair then send unsolicited shoe-pic PMs to all the women of lit.

Thanks for the input folks. :D
 
I don't care for socks and sandals. I just like Graham Parker.

PPL, being that you are good people, I would like you regardless of your tootsie covering choice but I would have to have tissues at the ready, you know, in case of the weeping.

I am, sadly, all too familiar with the sounds of weeping when the fairer sex realizes that a man with so much taste, class, and humility is already taken. ;)
 
You can tell a lot about a person from their shoes. Are they polished properly? Or are they all scuffed like a common vagabond?!?

Do the shoes match the belt? You don't want to be a black belt/brown shoe. They are the worst.

Are they appropriate with the outfit? I mean, are you wearing seersucker pants with black cap toes? Pfft. Hopefully not. A nice brown burnished or even bourbon calf loafer (tassel or even penny) would work well.

And please, dear lord, do not wear dress shoes with jeans. Oh my god that makes me want to cry.

May I suggest Johnston and. Murphy for your starter shoes. Nice quality and reasonably priced.
 
I know as a guy - I always notice a woman's shoes ... always. The classier the better
 
Last edited:
Thousand dollar Louboutins better fucking make your feet look great.

hahaha agreed! ~ but they can't work miracles though. But you know what - attitude is everything ... I've been around the block a few times and I found that when a woman has the right attitude it doesn't matter if she's wearing 1000 dollar shoes or 100 shoes (they've got to be decent at least)

but damn it yeah ~ their legs look phenomenal in those red heels ... entices a man to think about what's going on after he lifts his gaze up and up and up ...
 
If the man's shoes involve any Velcro or zippers (motorcycle boots the exception)... RUN.
 
Back
Top