The Literotica Tag team competition?

I think like fawk if they were put in chain stories and grouped together by title, eg. TagTeam1 or TT1: (title of your choice) then it would give the writers more scope and choice as to what sort of story it was. Those who like GM could do that sort of story and those who like LW could do that. It does however limit readership.

That's the key. Chain stories bite for views. I was in the 2nd fawc and my story Karma got about a 160 votes and was one of the top two in votes in that competition

When I reposted it under my name in mature it went well over 800 votes.

EC is not a highly viewed category either, but does do much better than Chain and because its a catch all category it provides for a lot of options.

A deciding factor will be do we want it to be an actual competition? If we do then I'd rather pick a category than a theme so we are all on equal footing vote wise. Example if we did theme then some one going with incest gets 1000 votes someone in fetish gets 90.

Maybe a quick message to Laurel could put us in the right direction to do this. She was hoping her last experiment would fly, but went no where. This is something we all want to do, so that part is settled. The other one was fraught with ego issues and no one really wanted to be judged that way.
This is a pairing, so it relies on both to make the whole story come together. Besides, it's more of a writing experience to keep seeing things from your partner's perspective on the same topic. This helps us come at things from different perspectives, especially if it was done with different partners several times a year.

Here's what we got so far...

Lovecraft68
Patientlee
Sethp
MSTarot
MarieWriter (although she didn’t really commit
MichaelWest (didn’t actually say yes either)
Saxon_Hart
Xelliebabex
Zeb_Carter
RoyceConnors
PennLady
LadyVer (didn’t actually say she was in)

An even number if those who really didn't say yes, say yes. :D

Here's what we got so far...

Lovecraft68
Patientlee
Sethp
MSTarot
Saxon_Hart
Xelliebabex
Zeb_Carter
RoyceConnors
PennLady
LadyVer (didn’t actually say she was in)

An even number if those who really didn't say yes, say yes. :D

And if not, as I said, I'll sit it out and just do the pairings. I could post the stories, too, I guess, if we go a similar route to FAWC.

We should set a deadline for entering, and one for submitting for posting.

Maybe we could up the challenge and have the pairs do all their own editing and proof-reading. No other influence other than the pairs themselves.

PennLady, I haven't written much, and I'm also in the middle of some big editing projects. I wouldn't be surprised if LC's idea takes off and more writers get involved.

Good luck to everyone!

:rose:

When do you plan to do this? Based on that, I'll confirm my availability.

BTW, I think there should be an anonymous account for this one as well (similar to Fawcker), but the stories should be put in a category of the choice of the writers, rather than lumped into Chain Stories.

Get those umbrellas out! Its time for me to piss on the parade.

Does anyone seriously believe that others will suit you once the writing starts? Aint gonna happen. Its a cluster-fuck in the making when the tortoises and hares join forces.

Get those umbrellas out! Its time for me to piss on the parade.

Does anyone seriously believe that others will suit you once the writing starts? Aint gonna happen. Its a cluster-fuck in the making when the tortoises and hares join forces.

That's the exercise James. It will be a test for all involved.

When do you plan to do this? Based on that, I'll confirm my availability.

BTW, I think there should be an anonymous account for this one as well (similar to Fawcker), but the stories should be put in a category of the choice of the writers, rather than lumped into Chain Stories.

Not a bad idea on the same name we'll decide what we should call this.

Personally "Erotic Couplings" would not be a bad "author name" for this one.

as for the time frame? Its the 23rd. I say we hash out all the details by March 1st and the stories post(with laurel's help and okay) on April 1st(talk about some April fools!) but that is a Tuesday. Friday seems to have great results-and you're close to the new list for the weekend- so maybe we do April 4th.

Going to put this out there.

Seeing ladyver is too busy to enter would anyone have a problem with her handling the pairing?

Okay so in addition to seeing if we can bring in some more people this is what we are working on.

1-category or theme-I think category as separate categories get into vote and audience differentials.

2-who handles the pairings? I mentioned Ladyver, PL volunteered, I would prefer not to as its my idea and I'm not sure if everyone would be okay with me doing it. Also I would prefer not to know it would spoil some of the fun.

3-are we putting any rules or constrictions on this? Not sure what they would be, but I want evreyone to get a say in this.

4-I mentioned a time frame in replying to larasscasse, what does everyone think?

5-how is the story to be written? two sections one by each author as in someone starts someone finishes? A he said she said of the same event? In other words a sexual encounter written from two perspectives? issue there is if its two guys who draws writing as the woman? Or is the story a back and forth from start to finish?

6 what do we call this thing for a name? " thought Erotic couplings could work, but open to any suggestion.

7 anything else?

Okay so in addition to seeing if we can bring in some more people this is what we are working on.

1-category or theme-I think category as separate categories get into vote and audience differentials.

2-who handles the pairings? I mentioned Ladyver, PL volunteered, I would prefer not to as its my idea and I'm not sure if everyone would be okay with me doing it. Also I would prefer not to know it would spoil some of the fun.

3-are we putting any rules or constrictions on this? Not sure what they would be, but I want evreyone to get a say in this.

4-I mentioned a time frame in replying to larasscasse, what does everyone think?

5-how is the story to be written? two sections one by each author as in someone starts someone finishes? A he said she said of the same event? In other words a sexual encounter written from two perspectives? issue there is if its two guys who draws writing as the woman? Or is the story a back and forth from start to finish?

6 what do we call this thing for a name? " thought Erotic couplings could work, but open to any suggestion.

7 anything else?

I say give it a little more time for sign ups to allow for people that don't log in every day.

Writers need to arrange their own pairings, to nip the bitching in the bud. I see it coming down the road: A jack rabbit paired with a parent who's committed to taking her girl to bull-fighting classes 3 days a week, and chaperoning Knock-out Games on Saturdays.

Well, already got lots going on so may as well add more right? I'm game, will give it a try.

I would avoid categories that larger number of writers struggle with morally, such as incest or non-consent, if you want more writers. Maybe just make it a free for all in EC for the first one, decent enough sized audience who tend to be more flexible with types of stories to work it, and then go from there?

Writers need to arrange their own pairings, to nip the bitching in the bud. I see it coming down the road: A jack rabbit paired with a parent who's committed to taking her girl to bull-fighting classes 3 days a week, and chaperoning Knock-out Games on Saturdays.

But that is the challenge and the exercise.

Looking at this list an ideal pairing for me would MSTarot or Laracasse, but that would be no stretch.

matching up with Pennlady or Patinetlee would require work and not just going along to my own drummer. I'd have to learn a new beat.

Why not jump in JB?

Looks this way right now

Lovecraft68
Patientlee
Sethp
MSTarot
Saxon_Hart
Xelliebabex
Zeb_Carter
RoyceConnors
PennLady
Larasscasse
Jagfarlane

Marie writer is still a maybe.

Well, already got lots going on so may as well add more right? I'm game, will give it a try.

I would avoid categories that larger number of writers struggle with morally, such as incest or non-consent, if you want more writers. Maybe just make it a free for all in EC for the first one, decent enough sized audience who tend to be more flexible with types of stories to work it, and then go from there?

I am fairly certain EC is the best bet.

Incest/Gay male and non con have a lot of squick factor for many and sci fi non human is also not everyone's thing.

Looking at this list an ideal pairing for me would MSTarot or Laracasse, but that would be no stretch.

matching up with Pennlady or Patinetlee would require work and not just going along to my own drummer. I'd have to learn a new beat.

Why not jump in JB?

Yeah, what I liked was the chance to work with different styles, try to broaden my writing. For example, I don't typically go beyond 10-12k words but working with someone like LC there's a good chance of learning how to lay out the story to go longer.

Why not jump in JB?

Yeah, pairing up with Jimmy...I would be MIA.

Back