What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my co workers asked me if I'd be his valentine since we are both working Saturday.

Was really sweet considering I've not been at the new store a week yet. :)

My 3 year old thinks made up the silly insults: sneaky meaky and foody. She has been calling my 5 year old these all day.

The thought that today's task from Master is turning him on: long skirt, no underwear, pussy drenched and dripping because he made me insert my ben wah balls for the day...and the fact that others can smell how aroused I am because, and for, him :devil:

My puppies and their insanity.

Badger is about 9 months old, very long legged and despite being a very made to be at home pet, she's still batty as hell. The doorbell rang earlier and she did 4 laps of the sofa in excitement.

Waking up and coming on here to find a very sweet message waiting for me. There really is something to be said about the power of words.

KT just sent me the pics of my holidays in the czech republic. Im a soppy romantic fool!:)

Telling Master that I was going to be able to come home for his birthday weekend and him saying, "You better still be coming in April."

Of course I am Master...wild unicorns couldn't keep me away from you...I love you madly :heart:

Everybody at work thinking that it was the coolest thing that I wore my rain boots to work all day to deal with the snow and ice and crap. Really, I was just tired of getting all of my good shoes icky! :rolleyes:

Every smile I had this week was because of him
It's a little bit funny...and having that same funny feeling inside
His Love
Looking through Pictures
Sweetpeas and Angel Breath
changing the subject 5 times and still going back to the same topic
sweet relief
knowing not to be afraid of love
stolen moments today as hard as it was I cherish what I have.
Naughty thoughts and loving ones too
being told I'm naughty and punishment is around the corner.

Every smile I had this week was because of him
It's a little bit funny...and having that same funny feeling inside
His Love
Looking through Pictures
Sweetpeas and Angel Breath
changing the subject 5 times and still going back to the same topic
sweet relief
knowing not to be afraid of love
stolen moments today as hard as it was I cherish what I have.
Naughty thoughts and loving ones too
being told I'm naughty and punishment is around the corner.

*"I'm not one of those who can easily hide" my smiles to you my gorgeous 'O'
*Her Love...pure and simple
*Pictures in mind and actuality...;)
*The common bond
*Relief being together
*Unconditional Love
*Every moment that we have together...and thoughts when we are not
*Naughtiness punished :devil:
*Her understanding and patience
*My Valentine
*Our Garden :)

The flaming pink sky

a slab of dark, bitter orange chocolate. yum

I want some! I was good and got out of the chocolate buffet line made by the parents yesterday. It had every bad chocolate thing you could imagine. *sigh*
Isn't "bad chocolate" (other than chocolate that has "turned" or soured) an oxymoron, just like "good chocolate" would be a redundancy? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back