Sweet, very bi-curious girl wants pussy so badly

RainbowSlurpey

Experienced
I secretly crave pussy. I want to secret rendezvous with a hot girl and Kiss, rub our pussies together and cum. I have a boyfriend but think I need to experience this secret desire. Please help me

Last edited:
I have this exact fantasy. I need it I crave it. I want to do it secretly behind my boyfriends back just too keep it as my dirty little special secret. I love penis but nothing gets me off faster than imagining a woman sucking my pussy.

Just out of a long term relationship and finally starting to indulge in my bi-curious fantasies. My ex bf never knew that i used to masturbate thinking about another woman licking my pussy and rolling her tongue around my hard nipples. Always fantasized about getting the chance to be touched by another woman... Makes my inner thighs wet just thinking about it.

Over the last few weeks I have been thinking alot about a woman between my thighs and using her mouth filled with my juices to spit on my clit and tongue fuck my hungry slit. Wow thinking about it makes me wanna touch myself...

I wish you lived somewhere in Michigan so we could both experience a woman for the first time together! It would be undeniably exciting, to say the least. Just wondering: have you found anyone to play with yet?

Back