Sex in front of others?

KarlMartinK

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Posts
1,885
Have you ever had sex in front of others? If so, please share your experiences and how you felt about it.

I've had my own experiences like this. I had one friend of mine (in the military) who watched me several times. One time in particular, we were overseas. I'd picked up a girl in a bar. She and I were making out in her car and it went beyond that. He and some other guys I knew watched me fuck her.

Another time, he and I were in the states and he had hit on this girl, but failed. I ended up picking her up. We took her back to her place. I fucked her on the floor while he watched.
 
When we found out we were watched, (she told us later) it was actually kind of a turn on.

;)
 
I went over to see this guy I have been having sex with and there was another boy there. The boy I went to see (Mark) said his fried just wanted to watch and asked if I would mind. I kind of did mind but for some reason I said okay so we had sex in front of him. It was actually kind of exciting being watched.
 
Sorta. In my younger days, I sneaked into my girlfriend's house (parents were home) and we fooled around on her bedroom floor. Her sister and a female friend were in bed sleeping, more like pretending to be asleep.
 
My wife and I were watched as we had sex on a balcony in Florida. The person watching us was on a balcony above and to the side of us. He had a clear view. It was a turn-on for both of us to know that a complete stranger was watching us.
 
Never done it but

I've never done it but I'd love to try it. Sounds really exciting especially if I was getting cheered on and the chick was loving it as we'll.
 
In Venice

My ex-lover and I were hard at it when he decided for some reason he wanted more light in the room and opened the curtains. There were loads of tourists in the area looking down, from some distance, towards the hotel.

He wouldn't stop and I couldn't do anything and I did see many people looking our way.
 
I have a thread " swing club". I go sometimes in NYC and mainly watch. Hot as fuck. Like 3 d porn!
 
one time me and my ex wife had a house party thought ever one was gone and were going at it in the kitchen, turned out her older sister was still at the house and walked in on us. She just watched us fuck till we finished then left. pretty damn hot.
 
Very hot.

I have many times. Once I was at an ABS and started sucking a bodybuilder in an open room. Next thing I know other guys are walking up and jacking off next to my face. As the room filled up (15-20 guys) one guy got on the floor and started eating my ass and sucking my dick as I was deepthroating the biggest cock (bbc) I had ever seen. Guys were cumming on me from in front and behind. Didn't get the whole room though. I am also friends with a couple who really get off on me fucking her in front of him. He sits there and jacks his big cock while me and his woman fuck and suck each other's brains out. I cum in her pussy and he takes over and fucks her sloppy hole. Once he went down on her and cleaned her up. Once she wanted me to give her a facial and I obliged her with a huge load. He then started making out with her kissing and licking her cum covered lips and face. After, he told me she doesn't even let him paint her face. Also hooked up with this same couple at a cruisy park and I bent her over and fucked her hard on the side of the road as several cars drove by. Filled her cunt with my thick, hot cum that day too. Many other examples of sex in front of others but I'll leave it at that for now.
 
one time me and my ex wife had a house party thought ever one was gone and were going at it in the kitchen, turned out her older sister was still at the house and walked in on us. She just watched us fuck till we finished then left. pretty damn hot.

That's hot!
 
As far as I know, I've never been watched. The thought of someone watching us though is a HUGE turn on.

I often fantasize about having some people over for drinks, and as some begin to leave a neighbor couple decides to hang around. Things begin with simple flirting and eventually move to wifey and I fucking as the couple watches and fucks nearby.
 
Years ago my then-wife and I had been to a do that involved staying overnight, the arrangement being to bring sleeping bags and airbeds. We were given a room to share with the wife's sister and her rather shy boyfriend and another couple.

Immediately after going to bed, I began teasing and playing with my wife and, somewhat to my surprise (she was brought up as a good Catholic girl), she rapidly became very wet and enthusiastic and it wasn't long before I was inside her and giving it to her, only two or three feet away from her sister. I think that a bit of sibling rivalry came into it. Sister must have been aware of what was going on (try as I might, I can never cum quietly) and it would have been good if she and her boyfriend had started too, but I could never seem him doing that. There was, however, a certain amount of restiveness and rustling from her sleeping bag after we finished.

Her sister never mentioned the episode, more's the pity. I'd love to have known from her own lips what she thought about it.
 
Once upon a time I had a very uninhibited woman friend who lived in a top flat. One day, when visiting, the woman who lived below her happened upon me on the stairs in a way that didn't seem coincidental and when I told my friend she found it really funny. She told me her friend downstairs probably wanted a face to place, she listened out for us going to bed and then lay underneath us masturbating whilst she listened to our lovemaking. Her husband was an alcoholic, out drinking when we went to bed and not much use in the bed department anymore when he did return. I was pretty shocked to discover that women friends exchange that level of detail but obviously at least some do.

The following week I was teasing my woman friend going more and more slowly as she got closer and closer to coming and she was wriggling and humping her hips, trying to buck me up. To wind her up a bit more I whispered in her ear, "remember noisy we've got an audience and you're putting a real show on for her tonight. So just imagine having your friend watch you in that state?" She totally exploded, one second she's wriggling and squealing with frustration the next she huffing and puffing like a steam engine as she comes over and over.

The week after that when I arrive her friend's there already, introductions are made and my woman friend explains that they are going to take me up on my offer. My woman friend already knows that I really love to watch her masturbate. So the deal is that her friend will sit naked where I can watch her fingering herself whilst she watches the pair of us making love on the bed. Getting undressed was bit awkward but once we were all nude things went alright and my woman friend really enjoyed herself very noisily. The second time we tried it we were, however, a lot more relaxed and it was absolutely amazing, my girlfriend was really turned on by being watched, her friend loved watching us making love and me being able to see her friend playing with her pussy made me so randy. And this time at the end we put on a real show, my woman friend kneeling up on the bed so her friend could watch me taking her doggy wise from behind.
 
Same room sex. Does that count?

That's the closest I came to being watched. My wife and I shared a hotel room with another couple and we made love with them next to us in the other bed and they returned the favor, I know I watched them!
 
Back
Top