I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I bet that was so cool... I would have loved to have seen that.....

Welcome BL, hope your day was a good one....

Hey there TD, nice to see ya.... come on in and sit a spell....

Aww Daddy, come on now.... Nothing wrong with a little heat.... Bring it on... hot sweaty louisiana day....your clothes sticking to you..... nothing like it..LOL

LOL.....depends on the TYPE of heat you're talking BBG......some kinds of hot, sticky sweaty heat is more than welcome;):p

Gotta love an oreo..... yes spring is close enough to reach out and touch.....

Aww Daddy, come on now.... Nothing wrong with a little heat.... Bring it on... hot sweaty louisiana day....your clothes sticking to you..... nothing like it..LOL

It's not hot and sweaty here in Louisiana...it's sultry...[/QUOTE]

Your sultry(very hot and humid) is my hot and sweaty.....I was born and raised in louisiana....[/QUOTE]

Hehehehe.......and there is something different about a little Bayou heat:p

Hmmmmmm.....skinny dipping.........I will be right there BBG:D

OMG I bet that was so cool... I would have loved to have seen that.....

Welcome BL, hope your day was a good one....

Hey there TD, nice to see ya.... come on in and sit a spell....

Thanks for the welcome Bayou baby girl! :)

Wanted to say good morning and wish all of you a wonderful good day today.... :rose:

Good morning all: BBG be careful with the ankle. !pril welcome back again, thanks for starting this thread. BeeLou hello, & welcome.

Just dropping by and giving this excellent thread a bit of Old Man Loving.

Hope everyone is having a great first day of Spring. :cattail:

Wonderful!!! ;)

Well thanks ever so much. ;)

Yes,wonderful, thanks. A few years ago, the Dean called me in over my student evaluations. He wanted to know why a student would have declared that "Prof. ____ is hot!" I thanked him for telling me about the great evaluation; we teachers are always happy when we're appreciated. :D

Yes,wonderful, thanks. A few years ago, the Dean called me in over my student evaluations. He wanted to know why a student would have declared that "Prof. ____ is hot!" I thanked him for telling me about the great evaluation; we teachers are always happy when we're appreciated. :D

Dang. Why can't I be in YOUR class this semseter. :rolleyes: :D

I'm not sure which made me laugh more..the fact that a student gave you that assessment...or that fact that your Dean was quizzing you. Why not just ask the student? They're the one who gave the grade :cool:

Way to go :devil:

Running through quickly to say hi to all that have posted and all that are yet to post...On a quick break and wanted to stop by

Just wanted to thank all the younger woman who like older guys. 60, m, ohio

Running through quickly to say hi to all that have posted and all that are yet to post...On a quick break and wanted to stop by

Always happy to see you make time for a quicky.......I meant to say for a quick hello. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back