I want you in my box

TexasLark

Really Experienced
OK, I've never tried this, but I've seen a couple of people do it, and it sounds like it's right up my alley. What I'm getting at is....I want you to fuck my inbox. Your darkest fantasy, filthy desires, whatever. If you'd like to do it to me, tell me about it. Just the "usual" limitations on extreme stuff, though, please- no scat, pee, bestiality, underage stuff etc. Let's see what we can get going here!

TL

I PM'd you with the beginning of a delicious little tale.

You sound like you want messages but are too picky. I wish you luck but would give a little more details on what you want. A dream of what you want would help.

OK, I've never tried this, but I've seen a couple of people do it, and it sounds like it's right up my alley. What I'm getting at is....I want you to fuck my inbox. Your darkest fantasy, filthy desires, whatever. If you'd like to do it to me, tell me about it. Just the "usual" limitations on extreme stuff, though, please- no scat, pee, bestiality, underage stuff etc. Let's see what we can get going here!

TL
this box inside mine mind
is a gilded cage tarnished
I confess I am such a fiend
seeking a prisoner to be cherished

within my mind you will be free
to explore thoughts forbidden
while inhibitions most falsely
keep me ever a captive within

Ramya

You sound like you want messages but are too picky. I wish you luck but would give a little more details on what you want. A dream of what you want would help.
It sounds like she wants a little more than a simple "Hi, how r u?" I know that's a tall order for the typical lint-licking Lit male and likely an exercise in futility on the OP's part, but I'm sure she'll find a few men who are up for the challenge.

What ever Ellan. Some think they are everything others ask for reader that want a little more information to help the person get what they want.

I'm in your inbox too..just started then wasn't allowed to write enough.

Thank you to everyone who sent me their hot stories! I haven't been able to log in for a while and was astonished at the number of PMs! There are some real epics! All very hot, and will provide plenty of fantasy fodder :devil: I'm sorry I just can't reply to all of you.

And yes Arthur, Eilan is completely right- I don't think asking for a little more than Hi how r u is being too picky. I purposely left it open for people to write what THEY wanted - it's about THEIR fantasies. In fairness, those that did that may not have been PMing in response to this thread, so my apologies if they were just reaching out in general. This has been really fun - thanks everyone!

Back