Caught Shoplifting

D

danicanuck

Guest
Hiya,

I'm in the middle of writing a story where a sexy 19 year old is caught by the middle aged black security guard stealing a sweater. She thinks she is very clever and knows men like her body and after seeing the guard's depressing little office figures she can manipulate him into letting her go. SO she flirts with him and shows off her legs and breasts and it seems to be working as he is smiling and seems happier just to be getting a hot young woman's attention. He then turns the table on her by adding a ring and necklace to the sweater. She is confused but then tells her he will call the police but not because she stole a sweater but over 5 thousand dollars in jewelry too. The girl is stunned and realizes he is playing her. He then tells her if she gives him oral sex it will all go a way. She isn't innocent by any stretch so decides to do it. He will obviously have more of her in the story, much more than she wanted to give up.
 
I've just finished the story and submitted it. Crossing my fingers it is approved and posted soon! :)

Dani
xoxox
 
I got caught shoplifting a watermelon.

During interrogation, I told them I was pregnant.

774_1000.jpg


They didn't believe me.
 
tsk tsk....lol Retaining water would have been more believable.
 
shoplifting

Subject of story is what I wrote for a dutch site : Women of 50, who is female slave of a mistress, gets caught in warehoure when she slips an expensive item in her underwear. The female guard , a 30 year old blonde searches her slip slowly ( and sexy) and forces her to go to her office. There she teases and threatens the slave and eventually wants to kill "that old tart". The female slave tries to escape and in a sexy catfight she takes care of her younger opponent.
Maybe an idea for this site.
 
Back
Top