Guys, When and How often do you ride your dildo?

At least 3- 4 times a week, when ever i can sneak into the bath for some alone time.

Staying on a friends couch right now.
 
That's my favorite. Love having that in my ass.....getting ready for what comes next.
 
Love toy play

Size Queen...Likes it big and deep

attachment.php
 
I love it all the way down and up, and in and out.....
my ass.........oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
I hardly ever ride mine (well my wife's) but I did last night and it was great!
Suction cup'd it to the shower wall and rode it to climax, blew a huge load all over the shower floor, hot water pounding my neck and back, awesome time!
 
I'm a size whore myself and as I write this I'm riding my Bam dildo like the fag whore I am. I have several large black life like dildos that I like to fuck myself with at least once a week. It took me quite awhile, but my ass pussy now accommodates Mr. Bam very well. I also have 3 extra large black butt plugs which I keep in my ass pussy a few hours a week. I love the full feeling I get with these massive black dildos and plugs inside of me.
 
well whenever i havent got a cock to ride i use one of my dildoes sometimes two or three times a day depending on how horny i am feeling.
 
toys

used to be occasionally like when I had home alone time. But lately its when ever I can since the wife is fine with it. She even bought a new bottle of lube stuff for me the other day. She is fine with just about anything I feel like doing.
 
Not often enough. A girlfriend of mine is coming over this weekend as she loves strap on sex, so I can't wait to feel her cock in me!
 
Back
Top