I dated an older woman. And I love it.

WastelandVoice

Literotica Guru
I posted a bit earlier on the "I love older women!" thread about me going out with an older woman. I'm 29 and she's 44. We met up, hung out, talked a bunch and just basically hung out. It was amazing. Towards the end of the night I went in for the kiss and I got it. Her lips tasted amazing. Truly amazing. Kissing her felt good. It felt right and it felt awesome. I don't know what's going to happen with us in the long run but for right now things feel really good. I'll post more as the relationship moves on. I hope.

I posted a bit earlier on the "I love older women!" thread about me going out with an older woman. I'm 29 and she's 44. We met up, hung out, talked a bunch and just basically hung out. It was amazing. Towards the end of the night I went in for the kiss and I got it. Her lips tasted amazing. Truly amazing. Kissing her felt good. It felt right and it felt awesome. I don't know what's going to happen with us in the long run but for right now things feel really good. I'll post more as the relationship moves on. I hope.

No surprise to me. Like the song goes....

Older women, they make good lovers. Older women, they understand. I've been around some, and I have discovered, that older women know how to treat a man.....it's an older country song, but damn me if I can recall the name of the singer.

Anyway, you get the point. They often have their strong points. My wife is six years my senior and I have tended to be drawn to women who were slightly older than myself. But nothing wrong with a fifteen year age gap if you're both adults.

We are both adults so it's a little different then a crazy gap. She does have kids that are closer to my age than I am to her but either way I'm on board. She's not a romantic though (and I am) so that's a little hard. I want to say a lot of sweet, nice things to her but she doesn't really respond to them- they make her feel uncomfortable. She's into me, I know that much, so I'm not really complaining. It's just hard for me to not get all up in my head about things. I LIVE in my head and so I disect every little convo, every word spoken, etc.... It's been hard but I think it'll be worth it in the long run. At least I hope it will be.

She's moving in a few months and that sucks. I live in NY and she lives in Rhode Island. It sounds like we're far apart and we are but only about 2 hours by car. In a few months she's moving to Michigan and that really sucks. Now we'll be 14 hours apart instead of 2. I don't know what's going to happen then. Maybe we won't even be talking or hanging out by then but it's still a point of concern. I can't help but think and live up there in my head. She told me that we might have a relationship still and that I can go out and bang other chicks so long as she doesn't know about it but I don't want that.

I just kinda want her.

We are both adults so it's a little different then a crazy gap. She does have kids that are closer to my age than I am to her but either way I'm on board. She's not a romantic though (and I am) so that's a little hard. I want to say a lot of sweet, nice things to her but she doesn't really respond to them- they make her feel uncomfortable. She's into me, I know that much, so I'm not really complaining. It's just hard for me to not get all up in my head about things. I LIVE in my head and so I disect every little convo, every word spoken, etc.... It's been hard but I think it'll be worth it in the long run. At least I hope it will be.

She's moving in a few months and that sucks. I live in NY and she lives in Rhode Island. It sounds like we're far apart and we are but only about 2 hours by car. In a few months she's moving to Michigan and that really sucks. Now we'll be 14 hours apart instead of 2. I don't know what's going to happen then. Maybe we won't even be talking or hanging out by then but it's still a point of concern. I can't help but think and live up there in my head. She told me that we might have a relationship still and that I can go out and bang other chicks so long as she doesn't know about it but I don't want that.

I just kinda want her.

I wish the two of you luck. I think that she thinks like a man. Not necessarily a bad thing. Just very original for a woman. Maybe on some level, her hard-nosed, no nonsense attitude is part of the attraction. I hope it goes well for you.

And, no, as long as you're both adults, there's nothing at all wrong with a fifteen year gap.

I wrote a story where the man is 21 and the woman is 33, so I admit that there is something sexy about the whole "cougar" thing.

I just kinda want her.

Well, I hope it works out for you. :)

I wish the two of you luck. I think that she thinks like a man. Not necessarily a bad thing. Just very original for a woman. Maybe on some level, her hard-nosed, no nonsense attitude is part of the attraction. I hope it goes well for you.

And, no, as long as you're both adults, there's nothing at all wrong with a fifteen year gap.

I wrote a story where the man is 21 and the woman is 33, so I admit that there is something sexy about the whole "cougar" thing.

Thank you very much for the kind words.

Oh it's not "on some level"- it's absolutely part of what attracted me to her. A rather big part actually. I don't think she's bothered by the age gap so much.

She's VERY good looking and that's not just my opinion. A LOT of guys of all guys of all ages would call her extremely hot. I say she's slummin it with me, though I'm not an unattractive guy.

We'll see how it goes! I'll let y'all know! Thank you again for the nice words and well wishes from everyone.

Thank you very much for the kind words.

Oh it's not "on some level"- it's absolutely part of what attracted me to her. A rather big part actually. I don't think she's bothered by the age gap so much.

She's VERY good looking and that's not just my opinion. A LOT of guys of all guys of all ages would call her extremely hot. I say she's slummin it with me, though I'm not an unattractive guy.

We'll see how it goes! I'll let y'all know! Thank you again for the nice words and well wishes from everyone.

You're very welcome.

Update

We had a decently long talk this morning/afternoon about the direction our thing is headed in. She confessed she does have some reservations about the age gap (not much though) and the fact that she's moving. I told her that I'm realistic about things, I don't know how this is going to play out but that I'm willing to take the ride with her and see where it all goes. I think that made her feel better. I keep trying to reassure her about these things but the truth is I don't really know how things are going to go myself.

I do know that she's an amazing woman and I'm kinda crazy about her so hopefully things will work out for the best. I don't know if that means trying some kind of long distance relationship or me moving out of NY when she does, etc. Too much to think about and I don't want to get ahead of myself just yet. Just writing it all down helps to see it for what it is though.

As an older woman who has been involved with a younger guy, I can see why she has reservations.
My problem is I fell hard for him and HE is uncomfortable with the age. And the fact he is close in age with my son.
But the sex is ...orgasmic. He touches me in ways I have never been (vanilla sex with my ex for 13 years) And is willing to try anything, anywhere. Though he says I am insatiable sometimes.

Go for it ...you only live once!

Sounds amazing. Thank you for the well wishes.

Well, for better or worse we're going for it so we'll see how it all pans out.

2nd date will take place next thursday. We're going to spend the whole day together. I'm so excited I can't wait!!!!

My wife is 10 years older that I and we have been together 20 years.

When I was 23 I dated a 42year old. She was very hot, but married to an older man and she was only interested in sex. As a 23 year old this wasn't a problem.

Great times. She taught me a lot.

We had a nice long talk last night into the wee hours of the morning which, as awesome as it was, has left me tired as hell today.

She does have a lot of reservations. Of the age difference, of her moving away, etc. She also doesn't have a great track record/history with men so that's not easy on me either.

It's hard but no matter how much you try and convince someone that you're different they don't necesserily hear that. Or they nod and say "okay" but remain guarded and aprehensive.

Either way, I don't have any intentions of being a bad whatever I am at this point (boyfriend doesn't sound right just yet after 1 date).

I'm trying to keep my head screwed on straight but it's difficult. I tend to get ahead of myself and live up in my thoughts. She's an amazing woman and perfect for me in every sense of the word so far except for this big ol 15 year age gap. It doesn't bother me but she thinks it will eventually. I told her that realistically I can't tell her that it won't but I can only tell her how I felt right now. She seemed to accept that. She's not a particularly emotional person so being romantic is not going to put her mind at ease.

I don't know, we'll see what happens. A few days until our next date but I'm sure we'll do a lot more talking between now and then. It seems like everytime we start talking we always get back to our insecurities and reservations and obsessions. It's a little taxing at times but sharing and being open is a good thing, I think. Better to get it all out in the open rather than keep your mouth shut.

Date day is here and it's super early but I can't help it. I'm so excited I couldn't sleep. I'm leaving in a few hours to make the long drive up. I can't wait!

Do yourself a favour.

Masturbate now. Otherwise, if you're this stirred up (and who can blame you?) you'll go off like a rocket. And she won't want that. Trust me, wank.

Gotta give an update I suppose. It's been a few weeks. We are together and are dating. Very suepr in to each other. Gonna give it a go, see how it goes. See what happens. Hope things work out well but things are going really well on all fronts. Out of respect for her I'm not going to give details but let's just say the physical side of things is awesome. As is the emotional side.

All very good.

Back