Eating my pussy

There is nothing better than giving oral as far as I'm concerned. It's the ultimate power....your tongue/fingers/mouth controls her pleasure....you can give then back off when she's close. Building up...backing off....until it's not possible for her to control herself any longer. It is probably my favorite thing to do....
 
i love it...licking sucking teasing

love it if she gets very wet :)

Start at the knee, kiss her slowly down her thigh...

Stop, move to the other thigh. Kiss and lick slowly down...

lightly touch my lips on her pussy lips. lightly suck each one...

move my hands to her lips, slowly part them....

my tongue touches her clit, lightly licking...
 
I would chalk that up too younger generation. Their isn't a lot of pussy eating vids or pix on the web......I know I KNOW, you can find them. But this younger gen., when the search the web for porn...its all fucking. Big giant dicks.....blah blah....

You're totally right! I can't count how much time I have wasted trying to look for a great video online. And most vids that include it, the guy is going down on the girl for like five seconds, and the rest is her sucking the guy's dick. That's great and all, but girls need to get off too! Lol.
 
I love eating pussy, especially if she squirts. The feel of her thighs pulling me in is really hot. Also love cleaning her up after I've fucked her
 
I would chalk that up too younger generation. Their isn't a lot of pussy eating vids or pix on the web......I know I KNOW, you can find them. But this younger gen., when the search the web for porn...its all fucking. Big giant dicks.....blah blah....

You can't get a good view of what is going on, that's why they have the silly tongue flicking where they barely touch. They can't touch, it would wreck the shot :rolleyes:
HBO faking it looks more realistic :D
 
Is it that hard to find someone who will eat and enjoy oral pleasure.. I love a good dick fucking but i love to be pleasured by a tongue. I love to be spread wide and eating deep...

I would love to lick your pussy until climax.
 
Ok so I love licking pussy and butt like all your other fans but I have another talent too. I can cum 6-7 times a night so I use tongue play for the time between shots!
 
Pussyeating

Is it that hard to find someone who will eat and enjoy oral pleasure.. I love a good dick fucking but i love to be pleasured by a tongue. I love to be spread wide and eating deep...

No love, This forum is full of cum-swallowing pussy licking pussy eaters. As a matter-of-fact prefer eating than fucking.I will fuck you as long as I can eat you afterwards.
 
Something Along This Line?

tumblr_lrw31mkK9N1r29obqo1_500.jpg
 
I suspect the OP was trawling for wank fodder by post or PM. Because it's near impossible to believe there are any heterosexual men out there who don't love going down on a woman. There are times when I often crave eating pussy over penetrative sex, when my need to taste a woman, to feel her juices slathered across my face and dripping down my chin, is positively voracious.

So, no, I don't believe it's hard to find men who crave oral, as evidenced by the replies herein.
 
There are times when I often crave eating pussy over penetrative sex, when my need to taste a woman, to feel her juices slathered across my face and dripping down my chin, is positively voracious.

So, no, I don't believe it's hard to find men who crave oral, as evidenced by the replies herein.


i would have to agree completely although i have had the conversation with female friends or gf's that have complained about the same thing. i just shrug my shoulders and say "i dont know, i enjoy foreplay and oral as much if not better then intercourse."
 
I love watching pussy eating in pornos. Never done it myself, but I really want to try it. There's something about just running my tongue all over a woman's pussy that does it for me. I intend to do it till I get it right too. Maybe one day. . .
 
I love watching pussy eating in pornos. Never done it myself, but I really want to try it. There's something about just running my tongue all over a woman's pussy that does it for me. I intend to do it till I get it right too. Maybe one day. . .

It is really amazing and I can guarantee you will be an expert very quickly if you love it as much as you think you do now.....you will have to post once you do and let us know how it went
 
I have enjoyed eating pussy for many years, Having a hot wet pussy rubbing all over my face is such a turn on. I love makeing my partner cum a few times orally before my cock goes in. And a woman that squirts mmmmmmmmmmm awesome.:D
 
I love having my pussy ate... Sometimes I rather have that then done than being fucked but of course hubby doesn't do it very often...
 
For me, its working my way up to her pussy. I love kissing the inside of her thighs. light kissess, nibbling. then when I get to her, I kiss around her pussy, spiraling around. then slowly with my tounge I probe into her and start light licking and sucking until her hips squeeze my face and she cums. its the greatest feeling in the world.
 
this is my biggest frustration

my husband hates eating out...i get it once in a blue moon...like some fucked up treat in which i can tell her barely stands it and finishes off right away

which isn't fair because i'm really good at sucking cock and i do it alllll the time

i keep warning him that i'm going to stop giving him bj but he says he knows i like doing it too much....which is true...sigh

reversal of life
 
Back
Top